What is Sup Forums's opnion on New Game! ?

What is Sup Forums's opnion on New Game! ?
And who is best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pmjsde.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best girl

SEASON 2

Fpbp, now check em

Seasonal DogaKobo moeshit but in an office setting and way lewder than usual, two things that were huge pluses.
I haven't seen many threads about it since I watched it late but I'm happy for a S2.

Wrong girl Annon

Let's post pictures of my girlfriend Hifumi!

I like it.

Also, I want to keep Aocchi as a pet.

I'm actually rewatching this right now. Best girl is Hajime with the delicious armpits!

I just came here to say this.
/thread.

The relatable setting seriously got me into more moe-shit and I love it.
Hifumi best girl.

>Hu hu hu

Hifumi best girl. I'm glad we're getting a second season because we'll get more of her. Hopefully this time though, she'll do more than sit there and be god-tier rape bait.

I hope there'll be more Yun next season.

What the hell

What would this series be like if all of the characters looked their age?

All of them look their age. Even if Aoba and Nene complain about looking young, it's not unreasonable for 18 year old Japanese women to look young.

I would defile Aoba-chan

nice bait

>that's an 18 year old japanese girl

cute

Hifumi a cute. But New Game is kinda overrated to be honest. There are other Dogakobo/Ohta shows that deserve a S2 more.

I don't even fap to JAVs but even I've seen ones posted here with women in their 20s/30s who look 13.

When does it air?

the fan-service those two had in this show was incredible

I know what you mean.

I just meant, like, imagine the exact same show but with the character designs of a typical seinen action series or something. It's a hilarious image.

Liked it, very happy with a season 2.

>first time in new game thread in long time
>all these new, RARE images
thanks

Megumi Toda.

It was painfully boring. Which is a shame because I loved the character design and animation, as well as the SoL genre.

It's good. Aoba a best. Kou a second best. Nene a shit.

No, she's only fourth best at best.

I stopped watching SoL and CGDCT and this got me back into watching again. A second season is always welcome.

>And who is best girl?
My cute wife Aoba-chan!

6/10. Decent by-the-book CGDCT, got really fun after Nene was introduced.

I want to lick between Hajime's toes!

Yun best girl no doubt

i like it its a top tear moe blob

best girl tie between gun nut and autist

It was great!

my.mixtape.moe/pmjsde.mp4

8/10 before Nenecchi joined the crew, 10/10 afterwards.

I want to have anal sex with Ahagon.

>autist

Gotta be more specific.

Nenechi makes my dick hard whenever she's at the screen

But seriously, someone explain this

the one who codes

I love this

Slow plot and the characters a little bland. Best girl is Yunyun.

>characters are a little bland
>blandest girl is best girl

>Ears come of the lower jaw
>Head so big that brain it houses probably need mouth three times as large to consume enough calories
>If not for those hugeass eyes, which probably take 2/3 of space inside the skull
>They can cut costs on artificial lights in the office. I bet she can see with starlight alone just fine.
>She shouldn't be able to move her eyes at all like tarsiers
>How in the world does she get necessary airflow intake with that dot for a nose?
>Her lungs create 10atm pressure or something?
>Stuff from her desk like documents or keyboard would stick to her face on inhale then
>Her microscopic nostrils can get stuffed with random shit when she sleeps and suffocate her
>Does she put on a hockey mask before going bed to avoid that?
>Are there rotating compressors installed inside instead of bellows-lungs?
>Do they augment themselves for so many generations that their appearance changed to accommodate body upgrades?
>She looks so inhuman that you start to wonder if monstrosities like her took over Earth
>Look at the healthy-proportioned human skull at the background: fucking savages probably made souvenirs for their workplace out of humans they killed during conquest
>Humans who survived genocide are probably all enslaved
>Because slave labor is the only way you can get shit done when you have those barbie-sized hands
>She can probably strike keyboard with a fist and hit 1.5 buttons as a result
>She would also need slaves so they can help her eat 100k callories a day her brain and implants require
>It would take her all day to eat this literal mountain of food on her own
>Maybe she just drinks gasoline, raw oil or plugs her metal hair into an outlet at night

When those are you choices, yeah.