Darker Than Black

Hey guys

I know we don't agree on things too often, but can we at least agree that Suou is the best DTB girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OVX4LXa-mw
youtube.com/watch?v=YPWuuENZ-Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=koltwOlg_wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen it but that picture alone gives it to me. Best girl.

I think everyone can accept that Ryuusei was good now that it's been 20 years

My daughter Suou is so cute.

i've watched the entire series twice and i still don't understand what the fuck is going on

Where the fuck is season 3

How can there be a season 3 when season 2 didn't even happen yet?

I liked it when she got slapped.

Nope. The pedobait can get fucked. I want to eat burgers and play baseball with misaki.

She's going to get fucked by me

Who?

Yes user. She's real. So is your waifu.

I prefered Amber

>Not carmine
No love for her is there

>still no Heaven's war prequel

Yeah she's got the design and the voice but unfortunately she does not get that much screentime. Mina is also sweet.

> New season everywhere
> We haven't had season 2 yet
Life is truly unfair

In a world where Yin exists there can be no other best girl.

S3 soon brothers.

The main problem with Gemini was that the ending was a clusterfuck

There hasn't even been a season 2 my dude

finally someone with taste

Haven't had a Suou thread in a while.

I loved this girl and her gun

Sorry, but no.

This.

It's not that I hate her but yeah, it was great when Hei did that. I wish he deadbeated more.

Suou sure was lewd.

The only good thing to come out of S2

Gat dam! Hobo hei is just so hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OVX4LXa-mw

Ready boys?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPWuuENZ-Lc

I felt so cheated when Hei lost his mojo
Need a prequel showing he was even more of a fucking bad ass before he got his powers

KUMA PLAY MY FUCKING SONG!

That's not true at all.

She's on another level above the rest, my friend.

I hated her at first for being a brat sometimes, but she became so likeable along the way couldn't help but shed some tear at the end

Add this one to the track
youtube.com/watch?v=koltwOlg_wU
Open your mind!

Hands down favorite anime of all time despite season 2 being a little rough. Whatever has to happen for a prequel/sequel pls happen.

Season 1 is definitely pure gold.

God it feels like it's been so long since this first aired. Didn't get to watch S1 with Sup Forums but enjoyed watching the imaginary S2 with Sup Forums.

I don't know who she is. Never seen her before. All I remember is Hei being a drunk hobo and never getting anything else after the 3 episodes.

I wish they adapted the manga of darker than black sequel. That was fantastic compared to what we got. Shown stuff from his past at South America and new evolution of his powers.

I liked S2 more. I didn't like the episodic format of S1

Lighter than White

i don't want to cry :(

>:(
Fuck off.

:'( pls i dont want to cry

The ovas made S2 much better.
>hei..

Smiru, smiru.

don't make him cry dude :(

Hei will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Suou who loves Hei wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Hei'd love her, but since he already loves Yin she'll go back in time before Hei is born, and become his mother

If we have season 3, what will it be about when Hei losts most of his waifu?

This. Even though I'm an asukafag and she's basically Rei, she is simply too good to not be best girl.
I always thought it made the series feel like a supernatural take on Law and Order, but to be fair it didn't quite use the format to develop a strong secondary cast in the same way as shows like Bebop or Baccano did so it would probably have ended up more coherent if it wasn't like that.

I want to have sex with your daughter.

Every DtB thread until s3.