imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
i.imgur.com/5cuaLKl.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/LMB.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003050632)
imgur.com/a/8GUKy
imgur.com/a/Ctrcm
imgur.com/a/5j0QC
imgur.com/a/uFSlI)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2645191
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188889
imgur.com/a/eCTES
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)/a
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166
imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg
i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
imgur.com/a/noWc2)
i.imgur.com/re0Uawa.jpg)
i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
i.imgur.com/q8cCk07.jpg
imgur.com/a/eUOaU
imgur.com/a/hJ1BR
imgur.com/a/TT0r7
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg
webmshare.com/omebL
imgur.com/a/yUaUV
i.imgur.com/H1Pc2BS.jpg
i.imgur.com/vl9Qxe5.jpg
imgur.com/a/ckMYr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This 23rd of March is gonna be 4 years since I've first met my waifu, so I'd like something special.
Anything cute between her and my SI like holding hands or on a date together would be nice.
A silly request would be my SI wearing Robins or Kirans cloak and being with Tharja.
Or congratulating her on winning 3rd place in the recent poll that was held.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Holding up Noires/Morgans Cipher cards and being proud of her daughters.
Like how a parent would show pictures of their kids in their wallet.
imgur.com/a/wwAKr

Even if it's off season, wearing the reindeer tiara she got in Heroes.
It's only a neck up shot so far, in the bottom center of my ref.
Maybe posing like this as well. - imgur.com/a1q6Sy1

Preparing a bento or presenting one to the viewer.

Playing Heroes on a smartphone or a tablet.

Wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

I would like to request Mai Natsume lifting the shirt and lowering the skirt of her school uniform with an embarrased expression similarly to this: i.imgur.com/9CvRa7s.png

Another suggestion is Mai playing with her hair. E.g.: i.imgur.com/xV9aetN.png

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai and Celica A Mercury either hiking or working out at the gym together.

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly taking a selfie for user, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello /wwd/, requesting my very cool husbando:
-With messy hair/bedhead
-Wearing cute pajamas
-I know this is a tough request, but if someone could draw him on his Kawasaki Z2 I'd love you forever
Anything else cute is fine! Thank you!

It's White Day on Tuesday. I'd like to request my beloved Shino receiving or enjoying some chocolate, but anything else nice and related to the occasion would be lovely!

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis.
One suggestion is having her being mobbed by bunnies as they sneak under her clothing, tickling her.
Alternatively, having Ivis unpacking clothes or books out of boxes since we just moved last weekend.

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is always welcomed as long as it is in good taste and you are welcome to change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit if you find her usual outfit too difficult. As always, thank you in advance.

Requesting Shion happily eating a piece of cake or her wearing the Fleur de Lapin maid outfit from GochiUsa.
Maid ref: imgur.com/a/gGZqt
In a dual request with Shion and Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess
Shion/Watashi hair ref: imgur.com/a/fQVT2
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Kukuru:
- in an alternate hair style.
- wearing gym bloomers.
- wearing comfy pajamas.
- looking at some of the early spring flowers.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Cyan:

-getting her cheeks squeezed (imgur.com/a/ZjbWs)
-smiling just after waking up
-trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth
-trying to jump through a box like a cat and getting suck because of her butt
-wearing black lingerie, with skindentation
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/4er2EKp.jpg)
-as this succubus (i.imgur.com/kLxStFd.jpg)
-Joint request with Irisu. Cyan drinking a strawberry shake with a smile, while Irisu drinks a raspberry shake with a scowl

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting my Kobori.

Anything cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine.

Totty Anchor ~

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in Christie's outfit: imgur.com/a/Puq5i

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Requesting Haruhi wishing me luck and encouraging me with some possible reward.

Other ideas I would love to see are sporting other waifu's hairstyle or using a traditional dress from your country.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing spats
-telling me "quit complaining your ass is fine"
-Sharing an umbrella, in the rain with my SI: i.imgur.com/lFmCxyG.png
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

White day is coming up, so I'd like to request my waifu receiving some chocolate Hugs and Kisses from my SI/the viewer! Perhaps a White Day variant of this comic, even: imgur.com/a/oAhBA
Of course, anything cute would do as well.

Alternately, since St. Patrick's Day is also coming up, I'd love to see Hina dressed as a 'too cool' leprechaun, leaning against a wall/rainbow/pot o' gold with one arm wrapped around her front or in her pants pocket, with the other flipping a gold coin into the air or across the tops of her fingers. Some circular sunglasses might complete the look, but they're optional.

For something cute and simple, I'd like to request a Hina version of this bunny: i.imgur.com/XPmIcIU.jpg

And lastly for the thread, a joint request with Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft fluffy tail, or brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up as

-a 90s race queen
-office lady with glasses and hair tied in a ponytail
-Emperor Penguin from Kemono Friends. Ref: imgur.com/a/bqniE

Have a great weekend.

Hello, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi eating an icecream topped brick toast like in the reference ( ref: u.nya.is/jqcwtv.png )

Alternatively her drawn as a cute little chibi in the style of the reference, or her drawn in a chibi style is great too, enjoying icecream possibly. ( ref: u.nya.is/yilisi.jpg ), those ideas aside I'll be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, I only ask that it not be suggestive, lewd or offensive, thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsukimi dressed as an officer worker.

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any others in mind then I would love to see them.

--Wearing some comfy winter clothes
--Little version wearing dinosaur PJs
--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart

Thank you very much and have a nice week.

Kindly requesting something lovely of Colette happily wearing a gold ring
or her comfy in bed wearing only this sweater that's slightly too big for her: i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
alternatively, her being cute with a rowlet plushie
or her entering/enjoying/exiting a bath

Requesting Sonoda Yuu taking a soapy bath, or anything cute would also do. Thank you for considering.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga perhaps in the art style of the musical video " Chururira Chururira Daddadda "
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-AxkCSNtY

Or Himiko offering a pocky stick via pov.
i.imgur.com/UZ5foOi.png

Since Himiko is shown to have a photographic memory, requesting her pulling off moves or even wrestling moves such as a dropkick.
imgur.com/a/1r8tF

Or Himiko playing with her knife, or stealthily avoiding the police. Himiko is a very cheery girl but also a little warped in the head so anything of her being very happy would be great.
More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to eat something very spicy, playing with a Nintendo Switch, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the Emperor Penguin from Kemono Friends.
>Emperor Penguin Reference: imgur.com/a/lab3p

Or, sweating while wearing a white tank top and drinking water from a water bottle, water trailing down the corners of her mouth and dripping onto her chest making the tank top semi transparent showing her bra/skin beneath similar to the reference below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/tUNIv8d.jpg

Or, her wearing Lucoa's outfit from Maid Dragon.
>Lucoa Reference: i.imgur.com/XEoSPcV.png

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a volleyball team uniform
-POV of sitting in the viewer's lap like this imgur.com/a/wGZav
- Any of these outfits imgur.com/a/vciLS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting post-workout satisfaction.

Requesting Kagura twirling one of her sideburns with her index finger, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•inviting user to bed with either a sultry or attempting to be sultry look on her face as she says "We've got tonight, user~" Extended come hither finger optional, but it would be nice if she was lifting up the covers. Silky lingerie designed at your discretion.
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a pint to user on St. Patrick's Day
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Birdy dressed as Ruby Tojo from Rosario Vampire( has the same VA) casting a strength buff spell or anything magic related
Ruby ref imgur.com/a/a4Ldo
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or angrily filling out a tall pile of galactic space warrants

Or
Throwing a flurry of punches, or whining about dinner while throwing a flurry of punches, anything cute really.
imgur.com/YmGZ8MI

Or close up of her whispering into SI's ear like this.
imgur.com/mDopVrc
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35
Please and Thank you.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Aqua from Konosuba.
i.imgur.com/hefsmz2.jpg

Requesting Homura receiving a White Day gift. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki holding Or holding a little chick in her hands, like this:

u.nya.is/wfprbo.png
u.nya.is/wlnfmv.jpg

Also requesting my SI u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png and Ai going for a run together, me wearing a red tracksuit similar to these ones:
u.nya.is/pdxbrg.png
u.nya.is/hejsho.png

And Ai wearing her own blue track suit
u.nya.is/jhmjgm.png

Or simply sitting and relaxing at the edge of the pool, and maybe enjoying a popsicle as well

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

Having her in lingerie based on a Shocker combatant from Kamen Rider, saying "Come conquer this, hero~" would be pretty cool.

If conceptual lingerie isn't your cup of tea, a pov shot of Maki holding her hand out to the viewer, saying "let's go on a date!" would be pretty nice too, since I'll be on vacation this week.

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated. Thank you for considering, and have a good weekend!

Shocker combatant ref: imgur.com/88vlZPT

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following:

-Mai in high spirits holding a bat overhead in celebration after scoring a home run in the batting center. While also wearing a pretty dress, the type she would wear for a date, kinda like: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2607529
-Mai practicing dancing while wearing these clothes: imgur.com/a/mzKWd
-Mai outstretching her hand towards the ground with a smile on her face. Kinda like this: imgur.com/a/Fsi1H

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse *Hyun-ae

I'd like to humbly request Rikka looking bored or sleepy, perhaps yawning.

Or if you prefer, cosplaying as one of the below:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (Kurana Munefuyu from Senshinkan)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (Rino Reno from Taiyou no Promia)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897 (Garnet from Campanella)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=shuten_douji_(fate/grand_order) &ms=1 (Shuten Douji from Fate/GO)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=euryale &ms=1 (Euryale from Fate/GO)

If you have any other ideas however, I'm generally open to suggestions.
If you'd like, you could have a listen to her BGM, in case it offers any inspiration: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Hi there. Our anniversary is on March 11th (Today!), so I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Receiving a small gift box
-Dressed as Oola or Leia's slave outfit from Star Wars episode VI ( i.imgur.com/5cuaLKl.jpg and vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/LMB.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003050632)
-Holding the Yes pillow, with the appropriate clothes for it.

Or something cute or lovely at your choice. Also, her ring is silver, with fairy wings detail on the top, and a black onyx gemstone.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko delivering a fierce and/or dramatic starting serve in tennis.
Anything else is also fine!

Posting for Toukofag

Requesting Touko wearing any of the kimonos worn by Hone-Onna from Jigoku Shoujo. Reference: imgur.com/a/8GUKy

Alternatively, wearing a shoulderless sweater and thighhighs with garters. Example: imgur.com/a/Ctrcm

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-As a lounge singer
-Relaxing at an onsen/hot springs
-Wearing Jill's bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC

Anything cute, comfy, or happy is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting my cute Morgan:

-Wearing a dancer's outfit from FE:A (imgur.com/a/uFSlI)
-Sunbathing on a beach
-Sleeping while hugging a pillow
-Walking around outside in a sundress

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.

requesting chaton playing video games

Requesting my love Tamaki wearing a cute sundress and posing like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2645191 , or wearing her miko outfit and sitting down holding a mimikaki like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188889 and gesturing to user to lay his head into her lap, please!

One more shot for haruka.
The weekend may end but we will fight on forevermore.

Oh well, there is still 29 minutes left of weekend for me, requesting noire in a combat uniform with a leg pistol case while holding a handgun

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the following ideas:

Dressed like a greek muse and playing a violin or a harp.

Looking at a window in a rainy day.

Looking at the sky at night.

Or using any of the these outfits: imgur.com/a/eCTES

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have had a nice weekend.

It's her birthday on the 14th, so I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami playing vidya while sitting beside a tall stack of new games (topped with a ribbon natch)
Inclusion of faceless user/my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y)/a wedding ring on her finger would be greatly appreciated if you can
Also open to cute/happy/loving ideas you might think up, please have fun!

Patchouli riding on a giant Peeps like a chocobo.

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please.
Some cute is always welcomed, like out in a raincoat or being snug in a comfy blanked.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend and stay cozy!

sorry for the wait I got distracted with ffxiv

anchoring for user

Requesting Taiga wearing either cute pajamas or a simple and cute nightgown, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Akko, from Little Witch Academia, holding the Luna Nova Academy in her hands, like in this Josuke pose in the ED for Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Cute demon.

Damn that is really cute, I want one

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- cosplaying Bridget from Guilty Gear ref: imgur.com/a/6X5Gs
- doing a smug, disdain or angry face
- with a cat girl or bunny girl outfit
- anything else is fine

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Kneesocks as an Au Ra: i.imgur.com/QkYsT3y.jpg

Also requesting Kneesocks with huge hips and small waist/chest, like this: i.imgur.com/nK2LYgi.png

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing her metal half-framed glasses and eating a crepe.

You should get a better ref image for next week.

Cute demon you drew there! Thanks for the drawing, she needs all the cute she can get

Requesting Sina wearing a leather jacket or something cute and comfy, please.
Anything would be wonderful though.
have a good week!

Whoa this is really cute, I almost missed it!! Thank you so much~ Nadeko looks really cute and warm here~ I love her blush and mittens and scarf and your cute usage of color (and lack thereof)
Have a nice week user~

Howdy, WWD!

Mints and my Anniversary is coming up on the 20th, so I'm requesting either POV dancing with her looking up smiling, or dancing with SI outside in the grass with the moon behind. (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png (embed) (embed) (embed) )

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd)

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) doing gardening activities.
-Wearing Julia's dress from Fire Emblem Heroes (i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

nice

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir.
March 9th was our 5th anniversary together. I would like to request a romantic candlelit dinner and wearing a silver ring with a ruby to match her beautiful eyes.

If not that, then something befitting of this wonderful day would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Watashi wearing clothes that are either too big or too small for her. Alternatively, her happily working in a kitchen with a ponytail and maybe also a cute apron.
Also, in a dual request with Shion , accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess:
imgur.com/a/fQVT2

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Requestin Rukia! Thank you.

really cute

Requesting Miia with this hair style. (imgur.com/a/noWc2)
Or the whole getup if you give her a fan too.

Or this with Miia. (i.imgur.com/re0Uawa.jpg)

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in Rider's outfit i.imgur.com/SlkolXN.jpg
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Holy shieeeet! New Kino no Tabi anime announced!
In celebration to those amazing news, I’d like Neptune dressed as Kino, accompanied by Nepbike instead of Hermes. Nepbike ref: i.imgur.com/q8cCk07.jpg

Also requesting Neptune and me on a date, with her leaning on my arm or holding it, and with a bouquet of flowers and/or a box of white chocolates on her lap. It can be PoV, or with my SI, or with it out of frame. imgur.com/a/eUOaU
-Or her in sexy wedding lingerie, thanking me for the lovely day. Preferably on top of me like in the second or the last image. imgur.com/a/hJ1BR
-Or her happily holding White Day chocolates/gifts from me. imgur.com/a/TT0r7

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/7VFvMO6.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my lovely waifu Anabel dressed as the monstergirl from the new Samurai Jack, with the things on her head making a heart with electricity. webmshare.com/omebL imgur.com/a/yUaUV

Wearing a bomber jacket, crop top, and waist high jeans.

Probably won't be what you're expecting, but I'll draw her.

you got something late last thread, b0ss

Sorry, you got a link?

Requesting Len, anything is fine

Thanks for the link.

Also thanks to the draw user who drew this. Looking really good so far and can't wait for the updated.

Requesting my lovely flower in EGL i.imgur.com/H1Pc2BS.jpg or anything cute.

I have to ask, which SF artstyle or outfit do you usually prefer her drawn in?

Akiman's or Kinu Nishimura's, unless you mean the games' style specifically then probably 4, not talking about ingame model wise but just stylistically. I usually prefer her sf4 black dress alternate(because it's not drawn all that often), then the cop concept, then her workout close.

Requesting Crona-
Smiling warmly and congratulating the viewer, or
Trying to figure out how to use a Walkman cassette player ( i.imgur.com/vl9Qxe5.jpg ), or
Wearing his black dress/coat/robe from the end of his manga.Maybe having a Marilyn Monroe upskirt (uprobe?) moment with it. More refs - imgur.com/a/ckMYr
Or something related to White Day.

Anything else cute or cool or tastefully cutelewd would be great too, thank you and have a nice weekend.

looking forward to it!

wips?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu attempting or posing (does not need to be any of the ones pictured) on an aerial hoop.
Outfit up to artist.

Aerial cloth dance is an acceptable alternative.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

>tastefully cutelewd
How lewd? Would stream clouds covering the naughty bits be alright or too much?

Whose still around that wants a drawing done in the traditional style of the BB people?

Steam* not stream
Freudian slip? Am I meant to be streaming

I've thanked god every day that you haven't drawn my waifu.

Me. My waifu is

ME

The waifus with big breasts.
They need to be bigger

Might as well, been a while since you've drawn her.

I'd be alright with that, sure. Thanks for taking the time to ask first.