Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Thank you, based Rustal.

hmanga when

I fully expect it given all the reveals, but I will still be impressed if the post-credits scene in the final episode actually has Kudelia on the farm with Atra (dies in childbirth) and Mikazuki's (dies in the final battle) kid.

Rustal is a magnificent bastard.

If he survives, IBO will be redeemed.

Of course, and that baby will be the iron blooded orphan! Kudelia will raise him well I’m sure

DELETE THIS

Pottery

He won't. He'll fall to Tekkadan's future boss and the Man That Doesn't Dodge: Ride Mass

>When Tekkadan crushes and executes people and organizations who mess with them is OK
>When Tekkadan is being crushed for messing with Gjallarhorn is not

Ride will be busy taking care of PTSD Azee

As much of a shitshow as it's turned into, IBO has still been better than fucking gwrecko.

>Tekkadan wins.
YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND kills notChar and takes over the leadership of Gallarjorn, purging the corruption as a final act of kindness toward notChar. Alternatively, they kill each other off and Gallarjorn splits into continental factions like the old days of Earth.

Kudelia runs for president/ruler of Mars, or is appointed the position by Orga. This keeps Mars from imploding and gives her the chance to make the changes she's dreamed of.

Bonus points for showing the rusting body of Barbatos somewhere in the distance, with gravestones planted around it for poetic effect.

Taking care of Naze's sloppy seconds

>IBO has still been better than fucking gwrecko.
In literally no way, there's a reason this is the new "worst of the franchise"

Keep telling yourself that, faggot. Gwrecko was an irredeemable clusterfuck of failure.

>As much of a shitshow as it's turned into, IBO has still been better than fucking gwrecko.
Found the retard.

Rustal is such a genius
>Send your old pal to start a war as a part of a roundabout way of making McGillis look bad instead of just killing McGillis
>Got the illegal super weapon and win with massive via massive numbers
>Send out your most loyal follower to be a human(monkey) shield
>Send in mobile workers to attack Tekkadan rather than bombarding them from above

He might but Gjallarhorn won't.

Dear Rustal,

Sorry for killing all your dudes and basically shitting on Gjallarhorn's authority for the past 47 episodes.
I know we allied with the guy who betrayed and rebelled against you, and were basically helping him kill you, but it didn't end up working out too well.
If we hand him over, can you let us go? We've already lost a ton of our people (not nearly as much as you, maybe you should hire train better soldiers?), but I hope we can let bygones be bygones.

From, Orga

Because you keep telling yourself that and think you're not a really small minoirty?

>154520432
found the shitposter

Is Orga the most despicable human being of this story?

Rustal is really professional, but deep down I’m sure he really wants to kill them…

That would be Mika, probably the whole thing of the baby is only him following his most primal instincts

Why is he so beautiful?

Holy fuck is IBO going to conclude this season?
>run away to Earth
>hide away forever
>betray chocolate man
>live happily forever
How many episodes are left this season?

Dunno, maybe? And only Rustal can't even be classified as a human being after what he's done.

For some reason, I really laughed at the framing of this scene. Hush was shown standing behind Mika prior, then the camera shifts to an angle where everyone shows up to talk to Mikazuki while completely ignoring Hush's existence.

What is the purpose of Hush? Even pompadour has had a bigger impact than him.

It's kind of underwhelming that after nearly being killed and presumed dead he walks away with only a scar on his face.

Rustal has done nothing wrong. All his actions were for the greater good.

t. monkey

>Rustal leads the survivors of Gjallarhorn on an exodus out to Jupiter
>no one bothers to pursue them

Rustal wants to maintain and propogate the system that created Tekkadan in the first place. I'm not sure how people don't seem to understand this.

Emphasising traditional Japanese hierarchical structure. Hush was the arrogant new kid who got a lot of attention early one thinking that he was going get get his own gundam and become the best. Now over twenty episodes later he spends most of his time as a subservient manservent to his superior while happily toeing the company line, does not have a gundam frame and has participated in two or three battles to no great effect.

Tekkadan becoming kings of Mars wouldn't change anything. Mars actually became alot worse after they beat Gjallarhorn.

>with only a scar on his face
Still not confirmed. There's still a possibility those opera gloves and those outrageous boots are not just a fashion statement.

At this point, he seems to be solely created to be Mika's Speedwagon. Initially hostile, and then being so amazed that he becomes an unthinking follower. Also will probably help Atra raise Mika's kid after he dies.

Like, I thought there would be something interesting about Mika playing a mentor role towards someone, but the very few scenes where Mika directly interacts with Hush have mostly just been annoyance. I wonder if Mika even likes the guy.

The hell are you talking about? The quality of life in the Chryse region was shown to have improved massively as it now has some degree of autonomy from Earth and Gjallarhorn thanks to Kudelia/Tekkadan/Makanai. This was something old Gjallahorn was vehemently against, and they had done everything in their power to prevent, even if it meant sending out sanctioned hit squads against Martian royalty and directly meddling in the politics of the economic blocs by rigging their elections.

This. Like when Lacus become the overlord of the universe. That was worse than the middle age.

That was due to Kudelia and Makanai governance. What does Tekkadan really know about ruling a nation? If anything, Orga as King of Mars would be just as corrupt since he was planning on giving free rides to everyone in Tekkadan.

I'm fairly sure that Orga would have delegated all of the actual ruling to Kudelia, considering she was already sort of handling their PR/Business side.

If Tekkadan ever did become Kings of Mars I'm fairly certain they would have just passed most of that off to Kudelia. Orga didn't want to rule, he just wanted to be able to set his family up with nice comfortable lives.

Seriously, after everything that has happened lately, there's people who believe that the World and Mars will improve with Orga and Choco driving the ship.

How?

The fuck are you talking about did you skip the first episode? Wow they have an orphanage and a farm that clearly makes up for the increased terrorism, slavery, and child soldiers. There was no improvement, if anything it degenerated.

>Martian royalty
Wot

It's fucked either way. Best case is to wake all the mobile armors and end everything.

Hell they had someone trying to car bomb THEM when they were pickup Biscuit's imoutos.

Dont know how to break the news to you buddy, but G-reco isnt exactly a well received series in any region.

>let's just run to Earth and change our names!

Why did Mika not put a bullet in him right there?

Because he's gay for Orga.

Hush was supposed to carry him there, but he was too busy cleaning up the mess Atra and Mika made.

>let's just run away xD
>oh it's an attack xdd
Fuck you Mari Okada.

>Rustal is ultimately responsible for Naze, Amida and Lafter's deaths, along with all the women and children who died in Iok's attack as well, along with the settlement that was destroyed by Hashmal after Iok's retardation caused him to lure it there
>Orga tries to make a deal with him
What an unprincipled coward.

In Orga defense that was Kudelia idea, he simply is out of them

Now I'm imagining Hush masturbating to the smell Atra and Mika left behind in the cockpit after sex.

why don't they just shoot tekkadan's hq from space with dainsleifs?

Just goes to show Rustal haters are in such deep denial that they need to rewrite what actually happened in their minds.

Hush is one sad little guy…

they already had to force a pretense of the "enemy" using forbidden weapons against them to somewhat legitimize their use in space, against a fleet

they're not going to be willing to risk the political and collateral damage that "ancient, forbidden superweapons" would cause if used unprovoked in a ground bombardment scenario

But he lack speedwagon charisma and bro-titude...he is just a wagon

Why are people arguing about whether IBO or Reco is worse? Are we pretending AGE doesn't exist?

Also, it seems Kudelia will be the rich “godparent” so yeah Hush is just the wagon

Even after AGE as worst, there's still GBFT.

What's wrong with her brain?

I love Atra, no waifu comes close to how great she is

I've mostly been enjoying IBO, but this baby subplot is pretty horrible.

Like someone on /m/ said, Okada is making fun of love triangles.

It's stupid, but at least something is happening unlike in most of S1.

Why did Zack even join Tekkadan when he apparently has an education and parents that can provide work?

He joined so he could be a source of drama for the writer.

>ZACK LOWE

>A new member of Tekkadan. He joined the group hoping to become a cool grown-up, and his instructor often admonishes him for his frivolity and lack of seriousness during drills.

He wanted to be a cool big dick war hero

>Cool grown-up
>joins an organization comprised of child soldiers

>/m/ said
No one cares about /m/ said
So can we please just stop talking about this?

>Everyone is such a piece of shit to the point where the fucking Char of the show is the most honorable and trustworthy
>Char DIDN'T betray Tekkadan

Almost sure she must think this “romance” was a amazing idea and no the joke moments of the show so far…

Japan liked it
Age's first 15 eps were actually good, it wasn't until Asemu's arc that things went down hill.

There was literally no way it played out any differently. I'm pretty much only finishing this show so I can be well informed when I shit on it.

welp, that settles it, we now have a new worst entry

>Char of the show is the most honorable and trustworthy

>Gaelio is fighting to protect child prostitution and rape, military corruption, human experimentation and war crimes

Kek, he should do the world a favour and kill himself.

>Japan liked it
+-

Has S2 Choco broke any treaties, commited any war crimes or betrayed anyone yet?

At most he told Galidad "Whoops i accidentaly your son"

>Okada
>Self awareness
>About melodrama and love triangles
How many layers of ironic humor is this post buried in?

Things would be different if Isurugi were still alive.

Tekkadan made all those things worse.

They seriously put his cringe cosplay there?

They already existed in large amounts in Episode 1, and Gjallahorn was already hilariously corrupt.

she's an ideal mehmed waifu

>Hating on CAW CAW

Some of these Char clones are so un-Char like, like Harry and Schwarz.
Char's supposed to have layers and schemes and shit, but Harry just played it straight and was as loyal and loyal gets while Schwarz was god damn Racer X.

It's as if they aren't literal Char clones or something

MUH GALAHORN
MUH AGNIKA KAKERU
MUH BALE

you forgot to add
trafficking of children
social, ethnic and racial discrimination
Commercial sexual exploitation of children Pedophilia,
xenophobia

Macky is the hero we need.

Out of those literally only child trafficking is bad.

>Next week is Brave, Brave Sir Iok in a Graze vs Chocoman in Bael

Oh boy, I bet Iok can outluck Bael.

If Gali-gali and Julietta got together, and Maki gets his loli wife, it'd be like they're each others inverse pairs.

I know, but it's an archetype and not just a dude with a mask, that's why they're called Char clones.

>Gali accidentally calls out Choco's name while in bed with Julietta