Why must he be such a buzzkill...

Why must he be such a buzzkill? And doesn't he realize that Christmas is a very mainstream holiday celebrated by many non-Christians? I thought this guy was supposed to be intelligent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZDwULZREbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Jesus'_Wife
youtube.com/watch?v=SBiwLibZqfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that nigger.

>irrelevant

powerful & deep, really makes me consume watts

I once spent Christmas on Twitter and FB wishing Arabs and various Muslim groups a "Merry Christmas". It pissed them off and this made me happy.

>MAKE BATMAN BLIND CUZ DA BATS BE BLIND

he didnt say hi to the fucking pears from
which he took inspiration for his theory on the shape of the earth
>2.5 billion
not bad! how many pear cucks are there? i guess just one

I hate this guy so much.

Nigger "science" man needs to be lynched

Degrasse is a total retard. Paid shill kind of retard. The worst kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZDwULZREbU

lol I'm muslim and wished my family a happy christmas

what you guys don't get is that Jesus is a holy figure for us too and we believe in his birth from the Virgin Mary, so 25th december is also a moment of celebration for us too.

plus you stole christmas from pagans, I loving stealing it from you too

This shit is so annoying. Are christiam white people not allowed to have anything anymore? Why dont you post the equivalent when muslims celebrate bayram or ramadan? Fuck off you stupid fucking worthless piece of shit nigger

>>only christians celebrate christmas, goy!

i hate this nigger. hand picked and polished, and he enjoys the attention too much.

Neil deGrassse Tyson is a very hateful, mean-spirited person.

Black Science Chimp

Mohammad's Jesus is not the same Jesus Christians worship.

Kek. Batman doesn't even want to be a fucking bat. It's symbolic.

a muslim....living in another people's country....bragging about "stealing" Christmas

>Do ya'll not see the irony here?

Anything else we can get you, Achmed?

does this faggot say this on any other religions holiday?

BSM thread.

Correct

You guys worship a Tri-god who got nailed on a stick

We worship the Prophet Jesus who was born of the Virgin Mary, performed countless miracles, brought the word of God to the lands, physically ascended to heaven upon his death and is awaiting to return on the day of judgement.

The idea of Jesus being crucified like a lowly criminal by Roman vermin is too blasphemous. A messenger sent by God does not go through such an ordeal.

You're most likely American and also not living on your ancestral lands, you're sure one to talk.

This how you get off, Achmed?

Eh no, educating idiots on Sup Forums does not quite arouse me. Also, Achmed gets old pretty quick, why not Yousef or Khaled?

God damn niggers are dumb, even the educated ones.

>. And

Neil deGrasse Tyson is going to create a real-world working portal gun from Rick and Morty with the help of the millions of third-worlder Quantum Physicians currently migrating to Europe.

What's your point?

I don't get what is wrong with this.
a buzzkill would tell people to stop enjoying Christmas because people of other religions don't.

I just took the nigger highway, I took a turn at KFC, drank some grape drank and ended in monopoly jail.

Muslims do not traditionally celebrate christmas. Today Muslims, usually in Christian countries, will but in Muslim history that is an anomaly.

Batmans a bat because he wants to inspire the same fear into criminals that bat's place in him.

This dude is
Bill Nye
X
Bill Cosby

And will be a joke soon.

It's the implication of his twat

Bats aren't actually blind.

this nigger jew is starting to piss me off

why does he assume buddhists would be like "christmas dont real" and not wanting to join in a happy celebration?

>haha, there's more non-Christians than Christians, therefore stop saying "Merry Christmas"
What's wrong with saying "Merry Christmas" to a Jew and the Jew saying, "Thanks, and Happy Hanukkah!" Or telling an African-American, "Merry Christmas," and receiving, "Thanks, and Happy Kwanzaa" back?
What is this autism with "DUDE, FUCKING HAPPY HOLIDAYS, YOU BIGOT?" Easy to cut out if people could actually respond to each other in a social manner. It's like social autism really is becoming mainstream.

I thought he already got #metoo’d why is he still a public figure

Mondays are never happy though.

Almost as bad as Tyler

>i learned more about politeness and normal human decency on a Tibetan origami shitpoasting website than I did listening to adults highly-placed in my society

the absolute state of the KWA

Lol sighting source

hahahah true

Why do (((they))) never shit all over Jewish or Muslim holidays? Really activates my almonds.

the entire populations of africa, india and china are essentially irrelevant so the number doesn't matter

He's jealous of rival TV science man Bill Nye's edgy reputation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Jesus'_Wife

>dec 24
>christmas
okay dr tyson

Shouldn't he be groping a college student at this hour?

No you didnt

Hes already a joke, his peak was 2010/2011 when the fedora tipping sweaty neckbeard population of reddit elevated him to autistic stardom.

>Why must he be such a buzzkill?

godless monkeys have nothing worth celebrating and misery loves company.

>supposed to be intelligent
>nigger

imagine having this guy at a party

>random user says he spent christmas on the internet shitposting

what's not to believe

Repent and leave that satanic false religion that is islam. Jesus Christ is God. Before Abraham was he said I AM. Jesus Christ is God. Christmas is the celebration of his birth. The hope of the world. The fact that, through his sacrifice and work on the cross. We can have Joy and Peace with God. The forgiveness of our sins. Through faith in him.

Leaving joos till last is based zionism.
No coin for you tard.

He is clearly a complete dick. Why else would he just put something mean like that out in the world for no reason? Makes you wonder if his mother was Christian, or his Grandmother.

He is due for his Trump/lefty curse very soon.

Oops wrong pic
Oh well

No one cares what Muslims do as long as they do it at a distance.

I've been shitting on Christianity since I was eight, but I fucking love Christmas

>nigger
>supposed to be intelligent

>that's a niggers mind in full flight.

nobody can be this mild mannered without a major deviancy, its only a matter of time we hear about the 'other side' of this nigger.

Did he post a similar message during Ramadan and Hannukah how most of the world aren't Muslims and Jews?

To the 4 billion people in the world with food, have a nice dinner, to the other 3 billion, fuck off no one cares if you're starving, no one gives a fuck because only the majority matters

Purple sound fading to black = gamma rays/cosmic rays.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBiwLibZqfw

LOL I’m basically a rapist caveman but I’m the country your ancestors built for their descendants! OMG isn’t that hilarious.

Can’t wait for civil war 2 at this point

oh wow a prominent liberal pseudo celebrity takes an easy jab at christians. how original and clever oh my gosh

So it's 1:2 per NDT... Let's change the odds even more with DJT

I told an African American “Merry Christmas” but he just stole my bike and didn’t mention kwanzaa at all

Kek you follow a piss drinking pedophile warlord

The frustrating part is that Neil Tyson was only elevated to stardom by white guilt from liberal retards. The "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!" types.

His resume is not impressive, he just runs a planetarium in New York City. That's it.

I genuinely loathe the man

That's because liberals try so hard to be multicultural, but forget that the only things they know about different cultures are from stereotypes and TV shows. They fail to realize that basically every single large nation has been westernized to some degree and share our culture. Honestly, it's pretty damn racist of people like DeGrasse to assume that they do anything for that stuff (let alone celebrate it).

I've been to a few Asian countries and they take Christmas just as seriously as westerners, if not more than we do. I definitely saw more Christmas lights.

>"I loving stealing it from you too"
We know you do, Mohammed.

>more liberals go to college than conservatives do, therefore liberals are on average smarter

Your Jesus was a pussy ass bitch.

Hahaha that poor ole boy didn’t know bats have eyes. He must be dumber than a box of rocks, no wonder science is so fucked up nowadays!

Why doesnt he didn't this with every holiday? Why do these fags pick on Christianity?

>be a jew
>celebrate christmas
>wish a non-jew a happy christmas
>jew """friend""" privately messages me
>"uuuhhhh why are you wishing goyim merry christmas? :///" my fucking face when
Release me from this hell of hypersensitive, nosy, bitchy, whiny Jews. And yes they're not my friend anymore because I don't fucking make friends with Jews who unironically call people goyim.

Because it's a white thing and you can figure the rest out.

Most Christians are brown, atheist are disproportionately White

Because Christmas is the best and the most successful holiday of all time.
These leftists see success and they get butthurt. Everyone is generally assumed to be celebrating Christmas, so they hate it. It's kind of like how if you live in a white country you are most likely white, they can't stand it. They want ''diversity''

Epic Black ‘Science’ Man needs to learn some manners before someone up and whips his ass. He starts trash talking Christmas in front of me I ain’t going to take kindly to that kind of joking around.

>>be a jew
>>celebrate christmas
are you some kind of self hating faggot jew?

>posting something this unpersuasive
>but unquestionably intending to persuade
what did he mean by this?

No, I'm irreligious but my family always celebrated Hanukkah and Christmas because we're big on family bonding. Plus even if I didn't I'd still wish people a Merry Christmas if they celebrated it, which most of my friends do.

Except he was God purposefullg living the human experience and telling the truth about religious hypocracy in the country that religion presides in will almost certainly get you killed, even in todays times. The Jews couldn't kill him as he didn't break any actual laws so they legally forced the Romans to do it for them who didn't want to either but had no choice in order to maintain the provincial morale.

>plus you stole christmas from pagans, I loving stealing it from you too
Agreed, who doesn't love free shit from your relatives and friends?

This guy has always came off cunty to me

come*

>leaf comes in
>makes shitposts
>disappears

I wonder if he says the same shit on the holidays of other religious groups? Probably not. Christianity is the only religion that its okay to bash for whatever reason. All the others are protected classes.

He introduced me to astronomy and physics.

I would love to see him mess with Muslims

We know why he won't

Oh look, a faux pop scientist with a Left-leaning opinion.

Because that is his role

May have been, but he wasn't a pedo