Stop Using Checkings and Savings Accounts; Start Investing Your Money

Sup Forums this is a friendly reminder that every time you put your money into a checking or savings account, CD, or any bank product, that you're being cucked by (((them))).

(((They))) are cucking you with the money you deposit in (((their))) institutions and profiting off it 100-to-500 fold of what they give you back.

If you want to be a real man, then you need to learn how to invest your money, start reading books about it, pick up the Wall Street Journal, and work on becoming financially literate, or you're going to continue being cucked by the kikes and contributing to (((their))) power.

Take the green pill, Sup Forums, or you can keep getting cucked by kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkorswim.com/t/pm-registration.html
vanguardcanada.ca/individual/portal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already have my life savings in 8x leveraged volatility derivatives

i'm deathly afraid of responsibility and taking risks though

Bad goy! Might I interest you in a 10-year CD?

You can't withdraw your money for 10 years, but think of all the free shekels you'll be making at our .008% yearly interest rates!

Call Vanguard, open an account, and put it in an index fund. They have the lowest fees, highest returns, and it's a gentile-run company. You should make 5-10% per year because they're not a kike-run company.

stupid goy, don't you know our actively managed mutual funds have superior alpha than passive funds, buy now, we only charge a low 2.5% management fee

bump

I'm 19 and need some advice, recently came into some money.

having a solid 6-12 months of savings is a great idea. Depending on your area, invest in property.

to emphasize, savings as a backup - lose or quit your job, some kind of bad luck.

>pick up the Wall Street Journal

Yes goy, purchase our publication to learn how to serve us better.

Before the 2007 crash I had a CD at Indymac bank that paid 7% interest.

whats the easiest way to get into stocks? im not looking to be rich,just basically comfortable while i live semi off grid.

I have $200k sitting in a savings account with 1.3% interest. What should I do with my money? I was thinking about investing a significant chunk of it into ethereum or monero when the current bubble pops, bad idea?

You need to learn their (((tricks))) to understand how the market moves.

Yeah, I was still underage & had a CD around then, too. It went down to under .03% after the crash and remained there... thanks, Obama (and Yellin).

What are you looking for in general? If you want to go high risk, then you may want to look at Monero (crypto). There's a million different ways to tailor a stock portfolio, but your strategy has to fit your risk profile and ability to monitor it daily/weekly/monthly etc. If you want to be safe and hands-off, then open an account with Vanguard.

If you don't want to do much work/learning, then I really like Vanguard because they're primarily based in Pennsylvania and Arizona (instead of Wall Street), not run by kikes, and they offer the best passive funds for the lowest fees.

You can still trade while off the grid and make money to support yourself. How I got into finance was joining a Discord server with my friend a couple years ago. I picked up the lingo, learned the indicators, learned timing (from voice chat), and asked a bunch of questions.

As far as platforms, Robinhood will have the lowest fees, but it's very limited and glitches at times.

TDAmeritrade's ThinkOrSwim platform lets you practice with their software just for making an account with them. It's a little intimidating and will take a couple months to master the software, but over the past 2 years I have learned to code my own bots and indicators to alert me to buy and sell within that program. If you really want to become a master, then I suggest trying it out:

thinkorswim.com/t/pm-registration.html

>What should I do with my money? I was thinking about investing a significant chunk of it into ethereum or monero when the current bubble pops, bad idea?

I like Monero, but I'm less optimistic about the future of Etherium. I don't think Etherium will scale well.

I'd only put around 10-20% in crypto, then 40-50% in stocks, 10-20% in index funds/etfs, and 10-20% into bonds. That mix will give you a safe portfolio make-up that'll net you an additional 10-25k per year for the rest of your life (unless the crypto bubble pops, then whatever you put in that may take a loss).

Just to make things interesting, let's say that 200k is in cash from doing untaxed side work, not in a savings account. What would you do with all that cash

Unless you're very wealthy, you're not going to live comfortably on stocks. Stocks are volatile, they can be down for years before they recover. Stocks are for your long term investments, not your living expenses.

That said, the easiest and smartest way to get into the market is to buy shares in an index fund from Vanguard. You are not smart enough to time the market or pick stocks--no one can do this consistently. Buy the whole market and let the market's native intelligence deliver your gains.

Bitch thought she was sneaky running all those mining rigs in her apartment.

That's zero savings though

put everything in index funds. it'll beat most mutual funds because trump is that good.

You can literally just buy bonds(the most pussy investment) and make like 4% per year($8000), or you can buy stocks which make 9%($18,000) a year on average

The first thing I'd do is pay the taxes on it. Because you're going to generate a ton of currency transaction reports when you start moving it around.

Okay. Here's the deal. I'm going to have to find the book of SEC regulations, but there's a way to get it into the bank without getting it flagged by the IRS.

I believe you have to deposit under 10k to circumvent the IRS flagging it for an audit, but there's another regulation (under Patriot Act) that pertains to clusters amounting more than 10k within a certain time period. I'm going to have to look that up.

You could also start an LLC and wash it through being a "consultant" for businesses, but that would take work and you'd need people to set up shell corporations and be able to vouch for you, then pay taxes, so that's not ideal.

I'll be right back.

I make money moves

Stop masturbating

Yeah, on second thought, you might want to pay taxes... unless it's drug money. If that's the case, then you're going to have to launder that shit through a legitimate-looking front.

Does he need to be cucked by a savings account? I thought we were trying to not be cucked by (((them))).

1: Gifts from another person under $14k are untaxed. Someone could "give" you a $14k gift. That's $14k in the bank untaxed, "legitimately".

Option 2: Currency Transaction Reports are forwarded to the SEC, IRS, and Department of Homeland Security whenever someone deposits or withdraws over $10,000 in a single day (this includes multiple deposits that amount over $10k) OR wire transfers of over $3k per day. This is a Patriot Act provision, which was meant to try to find terrorist financing, so be very, very careful about putting this money in the bank and think about paying taxes on it. Make sure you have a legitimate reason for having it to fall back on. Like, you started a business or something and be able to show it on a balance sheet for your business in case you get heat.

$200k isn't enough where you'd automatically be under investigation, but it's at the bottom of what *could* get you investigated in my experience, so whatever you do, take it slow, and have it planned out.

If it were me I'd put 10% in digital currency, 10% in metals, 5% in survival prep, and the rest would be used for daily transactions. Invest the salaried earnings that would have paid for food, gas and such.

No reason to be rash and try to rush that money back into the system. Inflation is low, the market has already popped. You're in a great place.

>don't get cucked by them
>invest in stocks
Uhm...

I like the way you think. Which cryptos do you recommend. Bitcoin is antiquated and doesn't work properly anymore, what's the next big thing?

>get money from job
>goes into checking
>can spend every cent in any transaction I want
>can even take money out any time and get 5 reimbursements on "fees" from other banks
>can even request a personal transaction over the limit of what they say I can spend in 1 day if I just call them at any time 24/7
>can easily into investment such as stocks, CD's, etc if I inquire about them and agree to it.
What's the problem?

>what's the next big thing?
In crypto, it's Monero.

>>get money from job
>>goes into checking
Whatever is leftover in there, (((they're))) investing and cucking you out of what you could be making
>>can spend every cent in any transaction I want
Cool, no one's saying not to have a your rent and few hundred bucks in checking (as long as it's not in a Jewish bank)
>>can even take money out any time and get 5 reimbursements on "fees" from other banks
See above
>>can even request a personal transaction over the limit of what they say I can spend in 1 day if I just call them at any time 24/7
See above
>>can easily into investment such as stocks, CD's, etc if I inquire about them and agree to it.
You're getting almost guaranteed to cucked by fees if you do that through a bank, goy.

I mean, you're basically doing everything that soyboy normies do with their their money and getting cucked.

If you were a man, then you'd start learning as much as you could about finance. The fact that you're mentioning a CD tells me that you need to learn more; interest rates are still too low to even mention that as a feasible investment.

>fees if you do it through a bank
Maybe if you're a nigger and take it out earlier than you're suppose to.
>Whatever is leftover in there, (((they're))) investing and cucking you out of what you could be making
Explain, cause the only thing that is "cucking" me out of what I could be making is taxes, social security and medicare, and I have no control over that.

Good goy. Don't keep the 8-20% profits for yourself.

There are no interest rates on a checking account... USAA does not take money out of my checking account for using their service... Maybe if I maxed out my credit card they'd be taking money from me as interest rates, but I don't spend more than 100 dollars on it monthly, through gasoline because I commute every day, but that's paid back and there are no fees because I pay it immediately so I can keep a decent credit score. but my checkings account does not get touched by the bank. I don't see how they are cucking me.

Fees are higher with banks. Whoever services your account gets paid (sometimes multiple times), the bank gets paid, and then banks typically will give you a lower return on your profits than you would have earned on your own. That's why it's better to manage your own money.

If you have money sitting in checking or savings, they're either using it for usury (insured against defaults; dramatically higher returns than you'll ever get) or using it for investment purposes (for potentially 100-500X yearly what you'll get from your savings). If you invest on your own, then you can be the one collecting from investments with your money, not the bank.

You mentioned CDs, that's what I was referring to.

>potentially 100-500X yearly what you'll get from your savings *account

Basically, they're using your money to make more money and prop up (((their))) hold on the rigged financial system. If you learned to invest on your own, you only stand to gain more from it than using a bank.

Again, checking accounts aren't the end of the world. I have one for my money while it's stuck it purgatory. I don't leave more money in there than I need though because I don't want to contribute to (((their))) system.

See you're talking about investments, not just a normie with a regular checkings account, which is what you said in your OP. You aren't being cucked by having a checkings account. That's your money, and unless you owe the gooberment or state or the bank/loaner something, your bank account won't be touched. That's your money, you can take it out all you want and invest it in whatever you want, bank isn't stopping you from doing that. The worse thing they do to you is take out that 20 or so dollar fee to open the account. And yes, a CD is a type of investment? It's probably one of the easiest and safest type of investment.

>Vancouver
>invest in property
wew lad

Can a leaf open up an account with Vanguard?

>That's your money, you can take it out all you want and invest it in whatever you want, bank isn't stopping you from doing that

That's not how it works on the inside. It's immediately invested, contracted out, or used by the bank. The bank is insured for what it doesn't have on hand for withdrawals, which is how they're able to give you the amount you request (even though they've already used your money).

>CD is a type of investment?
Yes, and it's pretty much the worst investment you can make outside of leaving your money in a mattress, checking, or savings account.

>shilling stocks on Sup Forums by claiming it will AVOID Jewry

Yep

vanguardcanada.ca/individual/portal.htm

You are correct and that's exactly why I use my local credit union.

If you have no checking account how do yuou pay your bills or cash your paychecks? Hammer your cash at the local check cashing place with all the niggers working at taco bell?

This except mines a cooperative

No one is saying not to have a checking account. Just don't have more than you're going to need in a checking account and don't keep your money in a Jewish bank. Use a local credit union, locally-based bank, or something.

Also, never have more than $250,000 in a single account (if you're in the US). That's the maximum that the government will insure for an account if a bank fails.

t. future bum