What woke you up?

What made you aware of it all Sup Forums? Many years ago I was just a regular normie but I always remember something my grandfather told me

"You know, I fought against the Nazis a long time ago, back then I believed I was fighting for the right cause, but the more the years go by the more I think to myself, I fought for the wrong side."

He got shot a couple of years ago in a burglary but nothing was stolen. But what he said got me thinking and I did alot of research and now I think I have a grasp of the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o
realjewnews.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o
youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=J4xQoF-NyAQ&html_redirect=1&redir_token=ShrFRajGespfNBod5auflVAGeWx8MTUxNDI4NzIyOEAxNTE0Mjg1NDI4&q=http://thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reading Wikileaks releases and then seeing the discourse on social media. The contrast made me deathly afraid for our future. Social media has unleashed something awful. Seeing my childhood friends descend into shadows of what they were supposed to be as men really gets to me sometimes. I had to drop all of them. Without me guiding them through the bullshit and propaganda they have really fallen deep when I decide to reach out to them. From dating niggers, dating injuns, drugged up on psyche meds, working shitty jobs, to collecting pops and watching goyflicks propaganda, getting cucked by drug addicts, being happy with their low social standing because of their games they escape to, their entirely false views of history and their utter lack of forethought and ability to delay gratification. The modern white man is in dire straits and I just want to escape to the countryside and let these cretins die a slow death by their own hubris.

Fuck off, you fucking crypto-fascist. Go kill yourself and follow your leader, Adolf the cuck.

Can someone rake this faggot above me?

Ohh, hello fellow leaf. Are you a crypto-fascist as well?

Being around Jews and seeing what's happening to our country

When i wasnt allowed to question the narrative.

Jews are not the problem, capitalism is. Open your fucking eyes. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

White pride

Consciousness rising

the massive amount of control that the left has over the culture. is infected in its entirety with commie propaganda.

Fuck off you commie faggot

Reading 9/11 false flag theories then watching the (((media))) push for war with Iran for no good reason

When I went to work in a nigger infested neighborhood or perhaps when I was told that being color blind was racist. I had a logic break that lead me down this path.

Jews were a scourge on mankind long before the days of capitalism

Ill fuck you up faggot

I got you based leafalam.

As a Russian person currently in the USA, I am in favor of white nationalism and racial consciousness. No more brother wars. We need to unite. Fuck the kikes and shitskins. But the moment you start mentioning how great Hitler was, you are a faggot who should kill themselves.
> "I fought for the wrong side"
yeah ok sure thing buddy the planned extermination of millions of white Slavs for Lebensraum is TOTALLY the right thing /s
kill yourself you race traitor

The Jew pill was hard to swallow, but after several holocaust revisionist documentaries I can't deny that the story is completely full of holes. Add that to the benefits of maintaining the story, and the fact that everything Hitler complained that the Jews were doing they are still doing today x100, and the Sup Forums examples of every single person on social media spouting anti white sentiment turns out to be a Jew...

I'm not one of those "there are no good jews" faggots. If Sup Forums has one real weakness its generalization. ALL JEWS ARE BAD. ALL WOMEN ARE COALBURNERS. etc.

I actually had a Jewish nanny growing up that I loved very much and was a wonderful person. There are also several Jews that are my friends that I respect very much (although they are leftists). That being said, the actions of many jews towards the destruction of the European people is evil and they better fucking cut it out soon or else.

Growing up around niggers and Jews. I began to notice that there were a few "whites" that were really outspoken about social justice dogshit and always tried hard to make whites feel guilty for being born as such. One of them was a teacher of mine in high school who would always say "oy vey!" whenever she was upset about something (the stereotypes are very real). I realized later of course that she was a Jew. As for the niggers, they always did outrageous and violent shit in class and at school in general and got away with it due to new rules on the number of disciplinary forms the school was allowed to fill out annually for blacks. The rule was made under the assumption that the large amounts of niggers being expelled or suspended dindu nuffin, and that the staff was just raysis an shieet. In 10th grade there were a bunch of new transfers from the inner city and I regularly got the shit kicked out of me after school. Teachers did nothing, so I took matters into my own hands and brought a knife to school. It was a large fixed blade hunting knife. And when that nigger that always picked on me approached me after school near the park I walked by, I pulled the knife and stabbed him in the gut. He almost died and I got off with a year of probation and some community service claiming self defense. This really solidified my hatred of the negro.

>inb4 proofs
I don't want to be personally identified. The news kikes put out all my personal info even though I was a minor.

Being told to hate the west and white people only to realise how much better my life is than my relatives still in Africa.

Oh and being half German probably helped.

Russians have done nothing but slaughter white Christians in Eastern Europe for hundereds of years. Get off your high horse, slav nigger.

>What woke you up
I left the country for a while and lived in Europe before the migrant crisis and realized how absolutely... soft the average person's politics were.

>Would you really shoot a person for robbing you, American?
>Yes.
>But money isn't worth a person's life!
>Property is essential to life. If you simply let those with force strip you of your property, then you've fallen to tyrants.
>But would you really shoot someone for 50 dollars just because they're robbing you?
>Yes.
>Why?
>Because they're robbing me.

And it would just be that sort of argument. Over and over again, and it would get applied to everything. Nothing would ever be a person's fault, and nothing ever warranted reprisal.

>Would you really shoot someone who just tried to punch you?
>Yes? You know, if I thought it was justified or felt threatened.
>Would you really shoot someone who broke into your house?

The best was when I lived in Sweden for a while and asked them if they were willing to fight Russia if it came to it. (This would during a heated period) and I couldn't find a Swede who actually said they'd proudly fight for Sweden.

When I came back I realized that virtually everyone in the left fell in that same camp; I wouldn't fight for the country I live in. I hold no responsibility on the individual for their actions.

Seeing my numale self in the mirror after some prime degeneracy and wondering why it felt so empty and terrible despite all my peers talking about how enlightened we were.

I still believed all the typical leftist memes but decided to look into things a little more. Then a little more. It was a gradual process. Somewhere along the line I came here to debate Nazis and libertarians. And even when 95% of posts were worthless garbage, there was always debate and always something that unironocally made me think. Despite my emotions about it, my brain couldn't muster a counter argument about race that stood up.

Now I'm lifting, have a better job and make a decent living, I'm drug free and have a wife carrying our first born. It sounds so cheesy, but Sup Forums helped me make my life worth living.

The statistics about nigger crime. Then how you weren't allowed to say anything about it. Then how the media promotes accepting the niggers and even race-mixing so hard. Then, I noticed the Jew. Now I see it everywhere, like a cancer that is deep-rooted in our societies and rotting from within. If the Jew is the cancer, then we must be the aggressive, harmful but vital, fire-with-fire chemotherapy.

Being curious about the world around me. It lead to obvious questions regarding patterns. When those patterns moved to human behaviour and I was scolded and punished for asking questions and pointing out the obvious lies, I knew something was very wrong.

Everyone seems to go along with the lie because no one wants to be outside the group - it's cold and alone. It doesn't matter if the group believes the wrong shit or if they've been lied to.

I couldn't take it.

Good for you, leaf.

When i saw hitler/mosely/rockwell arguing points that applied to today it just fucking clicked.

>crypto-fascist
There's no such thing. If someone is offended by being called a fascist they're not a fascist

My girlfriend got fat, paid none of the bills, and found tumblr. That began my hatred of feminism. When Bernie lost I hated Clinton too much so I looked into the Republican party, namely Cruz and Trump. What I read about their goals didn't line up at all with what the news had told me.

Jew liberal here. Yeah, I’m not sure I read Sup Forums for the same reasons you do (the comedic value).

I had this exact argument with my british friend, it was unreal.

>You'd actually shoot someone if they broke in? You should be locked away.
>How are you going to lock me away when you won't even defend yourself?
I've honestly lost most of my college friends at this point and gained a few stronger ones. The hardest pill to swallow is those old "funny, meme-loving friends" have been radicalized into the crabs in a bucket mentality. Only the government is allowed power in their eyes.

Redpilling is a gradual process, and I don't think I could point to a single event or fact that redpilled me.

But I would say that watching the treatment of Trump by the media was an eye-opening experience that really got the ball rolling. Sure, I always knew the media was a little bit "biased" and had some foul globalist bias. But the extent of that bias and those motives was hard to fully see when they were evaluating George Bush, Barack Obama, Paul Ryan, or any other mainstream politicians (except I distinctly remember the media blackouts on Ron Paul). But when DJT came along, the media fully tipped its hand.

I'm not just talking about the "liberal" media being unfriendly to Trump. All major news networks, from Fox to CNN, went to extensive lengths to slander Trump and demoralize his supporters. This involved going as far as literally inventing inflammatory quotes to attribute to Trump on critical issues (pic related); the kind of extreme misrepresentation that couldn't happen my mere mistake.

From there, I began viewing corporate media through a different lens. I started to see how they were pursuing the same tactics across a number of different issues. I took a critical look at (((who))) seemed to control these outlets, and began to form a better understanding of the agenda being pushed. Naturally, this led me to begin looking into and questioning other forms of concentrated media, such as Hollywood. My findings were similar there. Once I gained a clear picture of the agenda and how it was being pushed right before my face, the floodgates were open.

If nothing else, Trump has initiated the redpilling process in a large number of people solely by refusing to cuck for the corporate media establishment.

>Jews are based XD
>Hurr durr it's all capitalism's fault instead

feminists cringe compilation -> SJW cringe compilations -> Peterson vs transcunts-> social construct? wtf? -> Sup Forums -> the Jew and his bug of tricks
***YOU ARE HERE FOREVER***

Also
>woke
kys, faggot

Noticed, when I was 15-16, that liberals tend to form close-minded circle jerks. Decided to be a pseudo-conservative contrarian for the sake of it.
At 17-18 decided to actually explore far right ideologies, went on stormfront, read Evola, fascist pamphlets, first introduction to Sup Forums. Agreed on some far-right ideas, agreed on jewish over-representation, but found most practitioners to be dumber than the average lefty.
18-19, kinda ignored politics
20, gamergate and the rise of SJWs, shitstorm in Ukraine, shitstorm in Syria, migrant Crisis.
This was the first time I realised just how active the Kool-Aid was, and how dangerous the liberal circle-jerk really was:
no one noticed how Cold War v2 was competition between powers, instead it was just "muh ebil Russia"
no one talks about (((those who benefit))), instead it was just "muh ebil and stupid far-right"
and of course, no one mentioned any solutions besides opening the floodgates and ignoring compromise with any faction trying to limit influx of foreigners.
And from there, I saw that we were truly living in the fall of Rome.

>implying an economic system that benefits from heterogeneous markets and international trade doesn't benefit the Jews
>implying an economic system that works by appealing to vices doesn't benefit the Jews
You have to be blind to think capitalism isn't part of the problem at this point desu

not being able to go to the dozen food stores that I live on top of because not one fucking shitskin speaks english nor puts any sort of signs saying what is what

Nazis were nigger paki loving faggots
Oh but they killed Jews
Muslims do too are you gonna convert?

for me it was based Bro Nat
latest vid :
youtube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o

>It lead to obvious questions regarding patterns
Africa being a shithole makes a lot more sense to me now
You kids should be grateful to be "woke" at your age. I took the first redpills at the ripe old age of 35. I'm pushing 40 and feel as if my whole life has been a lie.
>15 years erased
>that's time you never GET BAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh well

Oh, you fucking faggot.

Don't trust a Jew, to teach you about Jews.
Especially one that looks like that.
Back to Jew 101 for you.

>Sup Forums generalizes

Fuck off crypto jew

Nah, he says it as it is, blew them the fuck out, technically he's not a jew since he's Christan and was a trainee Orthodox monk for a time.

Richard stallman and the botnets

when I noticed I was the only white person within a miles radius

Dad always told me the Jews are the 1% Started seeing that during GamerGate.

There is no spoon.

I've wondered the same thing as well, how does Sup Forums seem to always be altRight?

When I grew up things seemed okay.
Then, in just a couple of decades becoming a minority in just about any big Western European city. That woke me up.

Especially Paris is a good black pill.

Kek

When Putin """invaded""" Ukraine and the whole fucking world pretended he was Hitler 3.0 out to invade the western world.

All you have to do is pay attention to these situations for 5 fucking seconds outside the sphere of the jew media and you realize just how much spin they put on it.

OP says 'woke' in exact the correct manner there, user. I appreciate that you, like I, hate people who say that they ARE 'woke', but OP's use of it as a verb, is absolutely fine. He means what opened his eyes, what jolted him into reality. It's good to be vigilant with regards to language, as it's important, so do continue to do so, but I'm just letting you know that this one is fine.

It doesn't matter what the system is because they themselves are the poison. God probably wants us to avoid the Jews influence at all costs.

>"You know, I fought against the Nazis a long time ago, back then I believed I was fighting for the right cause, but the more the years go by the more I think to myself, I fought for the wrong side."

no way in fuck is that real you larping amerifat, I dare you to so much as prove your grandfather was even in the military

I unironically got redpilled on reddit, I never used it before, but with the refugee crisis starting up, I started browsing r/european and their main rule was free speech.
it was a pretty interesting place, with a lot of ides that, even though I was a normie, seemed pretty sensible to me:
>We can't handle millions of refugees
>We have way different lifestyles
>They wont assimilate
>They won't be able to all get jobs, so they will be a burden to the average tax payer
>There might be terrorists among them

and finally
>Hey, maybe Europe should, you know, stay european

All those seemed pretty reasonable viewpoints to me, but soon enough the subreddit got
Quarantined™, and people said we should go back to Sup Forums

So now I am stuck here with you fags for a few years already, and this is where I discovered lots of different and scary truths

>What woke you up?
Nothing in particular. I've had/have many friends from many different races and creeds; Jew, Muslim, black, Chinese, Japanese, Cuban, Mexican, Indian. I'm also pretty well traveled. I see how incompatible these people are together and how important it is to preserve your very existence. I know the truth. I know the only way forward is white nationalism. It's a logical conclusion for me and not one out of hate. I still love my friends.

He's just another Gate Keeper you haven't seen through yet.
Somewhere in his dialogue, he will be slipping in the Big Lie.
Bank on it.

Excellent post. I agree entirely.

Don't say "woke" like that, buddy, not even in quotes.
Fully agree with your point, though--I'm 38 and swallowed the 'no kids, drink, have fun, degeneracy is fine' bullshit until only a couple of years ago. Now I see what a waste it all was and how little I have to show for it. Am now desperately trying to swim upstream, find a decent woman, but it's so much harder when one is no longer of prime age.

Seeing as that Nathaniel video is banned in UK and i can't watch it, i can safely assume it was not friendly to ((them)).

fpbp

Lolocaust stories woke me up.

just watch his material, he slams the kike

you can get everything here streamed from his server realjewnews.com/

try changing the url to hooktube.com instead of youtube.com

Don't watch the guy myself but try this;
hooktube.com/watch?v=LskwF5n7H5o

There are no good jews and it is next step you have to make. Sooner or later you will realize that it is their nature, you cant fix the jew, you only can disable it. And even if you leave only 1 alive this will not help us either.

kill yourself mongol offspring

Fuck off, edgy faggot.

No edges here, just your ignorance.

Always been an edgy fag about Hitler but went full huwhite nation after July the 7th 05

There are no 'based' Jews. Jews have no place in a white society. However, extermination is not an option, you amoral cunt. No amount of mind-games should convince you otherwise.

youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=J4xQoF-NyAQ&html_redirect=1&redir_token=ShrFRajGespfNBod5auflVAGeWx8MTUxNDI4NzIyOEAxNTE0Mjg1NDI4&q=http://thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf

>can't be real
>even patton said the same thing
Fucking neck yourself

Thanks for the post.

When the terms white privileged and mansplaining started to pop up I started to wake up but I was coma'd DEEP. I actually bought all that shit in school about not judging people and treating everyone equally. I was your typical liberal commie atheist brainlet who ate with gusto everything I'd been fed.

I was a Bernie bot, I even voted for Hillary because I believed everything the media said about Trump was going to implode the economy. No BS Sup Forums this isnt a LARP here.

I truly started to wake up when my stocks started to go up, the left went full retard, the whole Russia fakery trying to upset a legal election and the rest is history. Now I'm another fucking white male deplorable here with you fucks. I've found God and Jesus even and am fully on board with the fight against degeneracy, i.e. the trans-ing of the future generations. I'm not fucking joking when I'm saying I went to church the first time in over 10 years on Christmas eve just past, and I had a spiritual experience that was indescribable I shit you fucking not. I was moved to shed a few tears from the beautiful choir music at a candlelight 10pm Christmas eve sermon.

Here's where it gets kind of weird, I starting feeling strange in the chapel, I had tunnel vision, my vision went a little blurry, parts of my body started to tense and hurt, when I left I felt drained like I just worked out HARD for the first time in 10 years, but I could feel it both physically and metaphysically. Like the spiritual part of my brain just got worked hard after atrophying for 10 years .I'm honestly was having thoughts that perhaps the Holy Spirit came down and cleansed me...something.. idk.

It's been a fucking journey guys... Oh and I'm a proud 2nd amendment gun owner now, love you psychos :)

Anyone else have a religious experience like me?

the only good commie is a dead commie

So extermination of white people is an option, but when it comes to jews they are untouchable. That is why you have lost already. Maybe Europe will come up with something in the future.

If you went through what every American did to ensure Liberty and Justice for all of it's people you would hate the fucking Jew.

The recovery of Muhammad Attas passport, and the acceptance of that storyline by everyone I knew changed my worldview forever. It's been close to two decades of being a contrarian, conspiratard, right wing asshole now, but faith in God only entered the picture with my firstborn son. I've been blessed. Protip: use your powers for predictions and tell normie a they're idiots BEFORE something happens, in as condescending a fashion as possible, without letting them know your views. If you're seen as the man with the answers, people will be curious about your beliefs and why you have them; if you're seen as the man with scary beliefs, no one will want to hear your answers.

yes, it gets serious after your second miracle

Living in Mississippi wakes you up naturally.

>"You know, I fought against the Nazis a long time ago, back then I believed I was fighting for the right cause, but the more the years go by the more I think to myself, I fought for the wrong side."
A lot of Americans felt that way. America was very close to remaining neutral, and there was a big political push to accept Hitler's offer for peace and side with the Nazis against the impending threat of the communists.

Given how bad Marxism has infected the world and present-day America, I think this scenario might not have been so bad.

At least the Nazis aren't so insidious and insurgent.

good advice thanks.

Rome will fall, we just have to preserve enough of ourselves to rise from the ashes and take what remains of it.

This shit right here.

It's amazing how alien the normie/leftie mind is. So many Australians have no concept of self defence. Our country is full of pussies, it is basically only regional/country/military types in this country who aren't complete pussies.

There's literally nothing wrong with fascism, user.

Thanks man, I hope you're not trolling because honestly this shit is kind of scary to face alone. As sad as it is to say I'm not even close to feeling ready to come "out" as Christian to anyone I know, a sad commentary of the times. I just dont want to deal with any condescension right now or interacting with old brainlet versions of the shitbag I used to be about religion.

I'm really looking forward to embedding my self in a good church group, I'm going to return to the same one I went to my first time, but I'm not sure if I'm sold on the place, but I want to give it another shot to see how a standard church service, since i showed up to a late night Christmas service. I'm kinda of put off that noone recognized that it was my first time there, because through my research I read that is the sign of a dying insular church, and that vibrant growing churches recognize newcomers and try to make them feel as welcome as possible.

(1) Everything that happened in the 2017 US Presidential Election Cycle
(2) Europeans gradually becoming minorities in their own cities and capitals.
(3) Callousness or disregard towards Western peoples when I brought concerns like these up to Leftist comrades
(4) Reading everything I was told not to read as an act of personal freedom
(5) Slow realization of the vast and disproportionate control Jews have over virtually all forms of media (paired with a prior understanding of its role in shaping perception and the public mind)
(5) Connected dots and followed the money

>Don't say "woke" like that, buddy, not even in quotes.
who gives a fuck, you know exactly what I mean
>find a decent woman
I've been losing hope in that department at my age as well. At least I look way younger than I am and got an actual /fit/ body over the last few years, women in our age bracket are the most entitled creatures on planet earth.
>talk to single mother
>my kids are the most important thing in my life
>oh yeah why did you get divorced then?
>REEEEEE

I “woke up” when I first started getting decent with the ladies right after college after having no game pretty much my whole life; had only banged 3 girls by the age of 25, all of whom were serious girlfriends. Like a lot of young boys in the modern western world, I was taught by mommy that women are all delicate little flowers and that being a nice gentleman is how you get the ladies. Of course, as time went on I saw every guy around me doing the opposite and getting laid left and right, and here I go attempting to do the same thing and it just never worked for me. Fucking frustrating.

I read up on feminism redpills and it all made nothing but absolute sense to me. My experience with redpills in general is that 95% of the time, its shit that I already knew deep down, but it took someone else to put it into words that made sense to me. That went double for the feminism redpill. In my experience, you just gotta remember a few basic rules about female behavior in the dating realm, pump up your looks to a 6.5+/10, and then it’s at least semi-smooth sailing from there.

Every one of us goes through the period of anger and depression when you have your whole reality flipped upside down. I managed to get past that and I’m slowly regaining the happiness I had in the most ignorant parts of my youth. I’m content in my level of knowledge of how the world actually works (thanks in part to Sup Forums) and my happiness has been my #1 priority for some time now.

>The Jew pill was hard to swallow.
Indeed. I initially felt mostly hurt and betrayed. But I can no longer unsee these things, and the more I research any challenge myself the more I find it's true.

>Muh white genocide
Stop trivializing 'genocide,' faggot. The only place that whites come close to the danger of genocide is South Africa. We're being displaced and having our shit taken from us by shitskins that are MOSTLY facilitated by Jews. That's not fucking 'genocide.' That's called 'parasitism.' Whites will never be beaten by hordes of brown retards in life-or-death scenarios, you Slavic retard. Stop being such a reactionary faggot.

Really puts stuff into ptespective doesn't it?

I mean sometimes late at night. I'll see some African guy on the bus drunk and he'll be rambling about black nationalism and how evil the white people are and how all the smart black young generation is gonna set Europe on fire.

And I just roll my eyes. Not because he's 100% wrong.

But because he's the one living and taking advantage of a nation and system made by white people. Yes it's made for white people too and that's why there's a white privilege but it's still better then living in any system made entirely for black folks by black folks.

I'm all for black nationalism. I would like to see it succeed.

A group of empowered black folks getting together for the growth and success of their people. But instead all black folks can do when they get together is talk about how much they hate the white man. And reveal their extreeme jealousy.

It's really sad.

The "Before/After Marxism" and "Fellow Whites" memes radically changed my thinking.

the buzzer