So a question to all my Americuck brothers. What’s sepeates the U.S and UK the most?

So a question to all my Americuck brothers. What’s sepeates the U.S and UK the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY3-D4R8Oxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the ocean

The Atlantic Ocean.

cue the seinfeld music

/thread

Listen here you chuckle fuck cunts. Kill yourselves.

Americans have always felt a disconnect with arab culture

London full of muzzies.

Fucking spic

Not before I rape you.

We’re 60% Christian and 93% straight.

Hey, you asked.

History

UK filled with willing subservient cuckolds, we atleast had to be tricked by the Jews

American music festival goers tend to be upper class white Americans, very polite and pleasant people.

British music festival goers are from all over to English class system, from the lowly chav to posh Oxford trust fund kiddos.

That's why there's a disconnect.

I really don't like it when you spell words that end with -ize with an s instead of a z

I thought Brits were supposed to appreciate humor?

Some British politicians can actually get away with criticizing Israel, not so in the US unless you're an Arab

Spic I’m a white, Celt in Northern England. I’m at least 93% le face on account of my brown hair

>So a question to all my Americuck brothers. What’s sepeates the U.S and UK the most?
About 2 million muslims a year.

how would we know? the only experience I have with UK is second hand. sounds like you guys live like prisoners with small appliances.

No, you're a Celt. Full white most likely, now me on the other hand...

Around 40%

We appreciate humour in a different way. This should show you what I mean.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY3-D4R8Oxc

F

cold milk baby oh yeah. now warm carton milk for me

bin that hate speech , cheeky cunt

How did he know the guy's scrotum was unwashed? Did he examine it to make sure if it was clean or not?

It’s a week long festival in Britain. There aren’t any showers in field.

>What’s sepeates the U.S and UK the most?
I know I'm too late to give the obvious best answer, but I would say geography.

No matter what, you are subject to continental Europe. The culture, the ideology, the politics. We run our own shit over here and we subject the cancucks and beaners to ours.

>flag

Only seen Britain through TV, documentaries and news but it really seems like all of the intelligent Brits are gone. Whole country seems to be low class retards drinking too much, getting into fights, stabbing people, being slags, chavs, etc. Britain seems to have severely declined since WW2.

The divide in the US is along racial lines, while the divide in the UK is along class lines.

Where's the penis?

where is his penis?

Just do your line mutt haha

What percentage of the white British population is the limey version of redneck?

Tucked in

We’re fucked

Not much iirc. There’s been lots of cooperation and diplomacy between our nations throughout the 20th century. Other than that, grammer and sentance structure.

Ah ok makes sense

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD
H
I
T
E
R

T
H
A
N

Y
O
U

M
U
H
A
M
M
A
D

The English language.

That looks more like someone used photoshop to make up some bullshit to make a retarded thread.

British humour drier than grandma's turkey crotch.

>So a question to all my Americuck brothers. What’s sepeates the U.S and UK the most?

Honestly it really is like a Dad and rebellious teen son realtionship. You guys are low key uppity self-righteous cunts and we are narcissistic inconsiderate assholes.

GUNS
NOT BEING A KEK
WHITER THAN YOU MOHAMMED

I've seen rape and violence and people so fucked up they are screaming for hours and all kinds of fucked up shit at festies dunno why they're asking the little girl spending the day there

HAHAHA FUCKING WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED LOOK WHO'S TALKING HAHAHA

glad i never fell for this meme

story time

Why are British people like this?

Americans are nice and big and friendly. Bongs are grumpy and cynical and witty. Basically dogs and cats.

>to be more specific
>when I went to England I was my usual, polite, upbeat self
>Bongs were disconcerted
>kept thinking I was Stepford Wifing them
>felt I was putting on an act and pretending to be so bubbly
>this isn't to say that Bongs are mean
>but they're more stoic
>like if an American isn't greeted with a smile and a "hey how are you" they will probably feel miffed
>but if you do this to a Bong they will think you're trying to convert them to scientology
My brother married a Bong and my sister married an American. My British family and friends have admitted to me that I came off as "dishonest", "creepy", and "a bit weird" for being so overbearing and nice. My American friends and family just make fun of me for saying sorry a lot and otherwise treat my behaviour as normal and sweet.

I'll get the rooty tooth point and shooty and we'll go after them together.

No the brits are being honest. Take their advice. Being overly nice just makes you look like you expect a favor or that you don't hold up. If you grew a spine you would no longer be a creeping thing.

>Implying American leftists aren’t even worse

Damn Kraut, straight for the jugular.

Well they both share African Ancestry.

On a more serious note I suppose our Constitution separates us the most.

fpbp

The accent
Other than that we're equally as self centered and arrogant about "how we do things"

The US has a constitutional republic government, the UK has sharia law.

What it have been noticeably better if the guy's mate's scrotum had been washed?

the only 'festival' I go to is Sturgis Bike Week and the only nudity you see is female, of the vagina variety.

Money. Brits are poor

would ignore socially if you know what i mean

>So a question to all my Americuck brothers.

You have:
>Hate speech laws.
>A cucked media circuit.
>Feminists out the ass.
>Islamism on the rise.
>PC culture on steroids.
...but we're the ones who are cucked? Britbong, please!

Americans (outside of leftist strongholds) overwhelmingly value independence, taking charge of your own life and affairs, and have a high distrust of authority. This is the clearest difference between Americans and Brits/Europeans as a whole.

Water and guns

We have three of those m8

>spine
I'm not spineless.

>overly nice
I'm just being myself.

kek

Stop showing off your guns and Alaskan wilderness, damnit.

he was talking to the britbong......

And 54% white.

>6 seconds apart

Fuckin delet this.

the way you guys spell color

>german humour
>is actually pretty brutal banter

Cunts fucked.

the bantz fucking kek

Knives and Ice didn't make sense.

checked

his knee valgus makes this picture perfect

you mean colour

No shit. I'm saying some of those apply to us as well.

5>3

British music and humor is certainly different and both are my personal favorites.

You're just a fucking leaf and a faggot, no one likes you, kys

americucks are weak slave faggots and always have been fighting and losing for ZOG

Our common language.

dont get where this "americans are friendly and start conversations with random people all the time" meme started

This

Man wtf, I thought festivals were places to play games or ride Ferris wheels and stuff what the fuck is wrong with you foreigners!

My mom thinks Keeping Up Appearances is the funniest shit in the world.

We have worse niggers.

American Festival: 56%
British Festival: 33% with double nigger in background
woaw

i wanna move to alaska pls marry me for greencard user