ITT

Post muscular Sup Forums girls. The bigger the better.

Its impossible for girls to be really muscular without steroids though.

How long would it take for girls to get really muscular if they are a natty?

>the author of this has cancer

They don't really get muscular. I mean sure, they can have a wee bit of definition but for their muscles to really stand out, they have to become skellies.

Is he gonna make it?

Is this version where Guts is raped instead of Casca?

Woah there user, better not let the mods see that. Also more Fem Guts would be nice.

He might already be dead ;_;

This is female Guts actually.

Then who's this?

Is it possible for a woman to reach hyper muscle levels of hugeness without the use of drugs like steroids?

Casca. She is a bit retarded after rape.

Definition is relatively impossible. Strength and size are very possible however.

Take a look at female power-lifters; There are a few that are impressively muscled, but only a very strict body-builder regime can give them definition.

Im no expert but I suspect power-lifters also use steroids.

This fucker better not die before he finishes

People have been saying that for years user, face the fact that old man miura is going to keel over before finishing that shit

Nice back.

Terraformars has some.

How is Claymore's anime? I'm halfway through the manga and I'm curious if I should watch it afterwards.

Really mediocre and disappointing, the ending drops the ball.

I've seen some clips here and there so that's not too surprising. Just wanted to check.

Just read the manga, anime shits the bed at the end. Manga ending is great

best hentaifu

that chin though

Too much?

I'm upset that I never got to see her butthole. I mean all I want is to plunge my dick into her chocolate funnel.

Is that too much to ass?