Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

What does Sup Forums think abot this animu?

It's shit.

Should have based the designs off the manga. Should have done a full season instead of 12 episodes. Felt like they crammed 3 or 4 episodes worth of material into the final one.

Only watched it to sate my Spice and Wolf cravings.

It was pretty decent, though.

she wore a nice cape

why didnt they finish the manga :(

Maou was delicious, but what I really want is head maid made head.

potatoes are the devil's food.

They did, they just haven't translated volumes 17/18

The first episode was good.
OP song was incredibly screechy and painful on the ears, but I liked it for some reason.

not the greatest adaptation

which manga there's a bunch

Amazing anime too bad the author got arrested for tax evasion or something like that.

comfy with just the right amount of violence. Also would turn Big Sister maid into my concubine.

Made me appreciate the infinite virtues of potatoes

A full season is 12/13 episodes. How new are you?

Read the manga, it's much better. Overall this series isn't particularly special but it is really refreshing how the two girls peacefully work out the love triangle thing without any drama or waifu wars nonsense. I wish more shows would play it like that where they just talk it over find a solution and move on.

Too much plot, not enough backstory

Boring.

Did Maou and Female Knight agree to share Yuusha's dick?

Female Knight asks Yuusha to take her sword, he does. She then talks to Maou about it and she says she's fine with it. About 4 or 5 pages total and it gets back to the story.

Pretty much agree with all of this. Manga designs were far better. A few were generic I will admit.

>Manga designs
you gotta specify which one

I don't know about you, but I liked it. It was a nice anime to watch during the harsh winter.
Hataraku Maou was better, though.

So the hero fucks the demon lord while the knight fucks the hero

>the author got arrested for tax evasion or something like that
This is the same guy as Log Horizon.

More like the reverse. Hero is the Demon lord's and Female Knight is the Hero's.

1 and 4

sweet thank you

But who fucks the maid?

No one.

A perfectly good plot hook that got boring quick, then realized it was boring and stuffed way too much in halfway.

Inferior to Yuushibu

its fucking shit, you niggas made me download two episodes. christ faggot main character doesnt stuff his cock straight in that semen demon.

Them MC was a badass, yet, a pathetic piece of shit all at the same time. Why the nips love pathetic MC's is anybodies guess.

Utter garbage.

Long story short.

Wasted potential.

A class case of "show, don't tell".

I don't think anything interesting ever happened after the hero and maou left to go do economics except for pic related.

It really gave me a lot of respect for S&W's author. You can really easily fuck up an economics romance story, apparently.

For the anons that thought the anime had potential give the manga a shot if you haven't already, you'll almost certainly enjoy that more.

It's a bad spice & wolf. The fact that the main plot is a copy of what happened in European economic history don't help.

Sucked

Lovely little anime. Even my imouto that prefers dub liked it.

Maou best girl

Stone-like filter was interesting choice. Shame it had no budget and didn't go 2-cour as it would allow better pacing and would shown full story to the end.
Also god-tier OST

He didn't, stop spewing bullshit.

I didn't realize that not a single character has an actual fucking name until the last episode. Am I fucking retarded?

it's on my watching list ! maybe i'll watch it after 2 years !

3 or 2, but 5 is bearable except hero and Demon Lord looks a bit generic. 4 has a nice merchant, butler, and Dragon Princess. 7 looks good except Hero looks like a dick and Demon lord looks too young.

Middle Ages-Farming anime

It was interesting.

the doujins say otherwise.

Fuck, how i can ever to finish this series with so many side adaptations.

I was disappointed that maou's boobs only jiggled in the first episode.

concentrate on one of the main ones it's probably best to go with the 2nd on that picture, worry about the rest later

Episode 9 was amazing