My family refused to watch its a wonderful life with me so I called my 11...

My family refused to watch its a wonderful life with me so I called my 11,12 year old brothrr my dad and mom kikes and said fuck you and walked away

AMA

but why

How long have you been an autistic faggot, OP?

When jewish immigrants were coming to the US and still being processed through Ellis Island, they would have to fill out a census form stating ethnicity, job skills, personal info, etc. like everyone else. Jews however, refused to "x" the boxes like male or female, because they think anything remotely cross-shaped is bad, so they circled all the little box choices instead. When asked why, they explained it in Yiddish, where "circle" is "kikel" or little circle/kikilel. It was an insult to the immigration officer who saw it as a refusal to conform or adopt common custom, and they started calling the circling jews kikels, and that eventually got verbally corrupted and shortened into "kikes."

To call your family kikes for not watching a Christmas traditional movie is accurate, because it serves the jewish agenda and is representative of their passive-aggressive spitting on of minor customs they don't agree with.

bout 5 months

But it was made by Jews!

So you picked a fight with your family because they wouldn't watch a movie with you. Apologize to them and concentrate on reaching emotional maturity.

well done take a stand if you dont they will never respect you.

advice from an alcoholic that no one wants to be around

To be honest you don’t sound like the peak of emotion maturity yourself, come back in a fear years, you could use some humbling.

They probably thought the movie was racist because everybody in the movie was white.

interesting

you're the hero canada needs but doesn't deserve

Pretty hilarious actually. If i were you're father, I'd proudly call you a faggot and watch Hannity.

Shit movie and taste user

Not sure you're mature enough bud. Come back after a few months and try again

how old are you?

How are you so fucking based, user? I love that movie so much.

That movie is straight commie bullshit, user. At least your parents and siblings were right.

Mr. Potter is spiritually a Jew you retard

Woah little sprout, sounds like you've got some maturing to do yourself. Come back when you've grown into a nice full leaf.

You know where the word nigger came from?

a black guy was being a nigger.

What, did they prefer to watch Madea's Christmas? Your family are a bunch of nigger-lovers, it's time to divorce them and get David Duke to adopt you.

Frank Capra wasn't a Jew, he was /ourgoy/.

>Mr. Potter is spiritually a Jew you retard
He's just a Jew. Jews coming into the United States who wanted to go crypto often took occupation names, like Potter and Miller, also color names like Green and Black.

jack off in front of me daddy

Check yourself OP, we are saving Western Civilization and not fighting with our families

Hey there, Peter. I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead come in on Saturday when you're more mature.

Ok son

What's your favorite form of combat?

Memes

> either watch a sicilinijew movie
> or be a jew

> jew immigrants
> where processed in a small oven by gorillions, every one of them for 4 hours and that took 2 years, but no processing building with enough ovens present

batulo pistanga gongobili seflop