Lauren's Daddy is not white!

holyshit! Sound the alarms!!

Nobody gives a fuck you Lauren haters are such autists. 90% of Lauren spam on Sup Forums are faggots like you criticizing her.

Wtf is he?

The dad looks half Asian

Who the fuck cares?

Then she needs to go.

Christmas Day is when the weakest of the weak show up on pol?

/thread

Is her dad Filipino or Mexican?

No wonder why she doesn't have any kids, imagine if one of her children looks Mexican.
White conservative my ass.

Kill yourself kike

how is jess her older sister yet looks 4 years younger? is it possible burning coal has laid a terrible toll for hapless lauren?

No u

i wanna race mix with jess

i dont know but i want man handle her tiny body

most of them are just angry MGTOW-tier faggots being extremely frustrated that a woman has more followers than them

I went to one of your temples and broke a cfl while it was on. Its pumping out toxic ammounts of mercury that will continue spew and build as long as it stays plugged in kike.

Yeah, he's a kike. We told you that for years.

He's actually Iberian master race, she did a genetics test and it turns out she's got >50% Iberian/southern european genes
also Jess is perfection

this probably the worst case of insulting yourself too with your attack I've seen and people do that in literally every single thread on this board

I'm assuming you're dumb as fuck it was unintentional, if you were depressionposting I'm sorry

trying to win her fans back after being exposed as a coal burner.

hope you have cancer

>Acting like a nigger and being proud of it
>Meme flag
Larping faggot.

This.

The jews will.
Actually in the past ive also gone to jewish culture events and put lead hobby powder in the food.
im not larping. I want every last filthy jew dead.

>iberian
>white

fuck off shill

god I hate all you faggots so much. posting threads on Sup Forums will not cut into her normie fan base. You fucking nigger faggot

Cool story bro.

I think the cool part is that every time i go to the kosher food section i leave a ham or some bacon in it.

What about the muppet there, how does he fit into the whole schkboodle ?

>Living near a tample or a Jewish community
Why? Even i cant stand them

Careful bro, you might start the race war with those radical tactics

I'd rather be Iberian than whatever passes for "white" in your mutt nation

Nah man I'm with you. Fucking parasites sucking e celeb dick. Where I live you have to spend time and money to get a nice BJ. But these retards PAY to suck his/her asshole. For they know she has a big floppy dick. I don't know why these threads are around cause if I was such a cuck to give a girl I never met money id look at the sky and cry why. Then I'd make a speech about how god does not want me to procreoate, cut my nuts off and cry. My family would first be shocked but then cheer me on
*BOOM
now I'm in he'll
& God is laughing at me and I'm not even Worthing to be picked on by him so someone else is doing it.

he's trolling, frog

A filipino mexican.

I dont live nearby. I go out of my way to disrupt and attack the jew.
That last one is just to cost the store money. They have to swap out all the halal and kosher food after i do it, and i enjoy it cause its funny to me.

jew/middle eastern/hindu neighborhoods tend to all be in the same spot, and the rent is usually cheaper there because they all do the bare minimum to maintain their buildings.

I would inject ejaculate multiple times/10 would bang.

what about jews that bath properly and arent filthy?

I still don't believe you but can't argue with those digits.

I knew there was somethin' niggy about her.

her mom looks like a 10/10, such a waste

Holyshit, nobody fucking cares. Stop shitting this board up with tradthot nonsense.

Women aren't fit to be leaders. Southern is an entry level redpill and good optics for getting women to accept the far right. That's all there is to it. Don't hate her, don't praise her.

Stop posting this 56% coalburner whore please

Doesn't look human

nice false-flag thread, faggot
LS is a coalburner and is finally dead on Sup Forums. You faggots will never give her a comeback here, so fuck off back to redit where they don't give a shit about racemixing

Feel you.
Sure thing boy , now run along while the kikes make money out of you.
>Cheaper
You need to see the rent/sale apartments here.
Iiving in diaspora with a Jewish is the shit , bacause of job hookups and crazy Jewish pussy.
But i hate them being all "look at me i am a kike doing shabbat and jewish holidays" ,like they try so hard to be seen like kikes and looking for approval from other people especially from israeli kikes . It makes me sick.

Shut up, nigger. Nobody cares what you think.

>fuck off back to redit where they don't give a shit about racemixing
More like where they fawn over it.

Some faggots here are so utterly pathetic they'll roll over for some roastie who VERY obviously is just jewing her way into making a living off pathetic orbiterbucks.

Jesus christ no wonder the white race is faltering and failing. Pathetic.

kek i actually got my current job because of a jewish colleague. my previous boss was a jew and a horrendous piece of shit though. he was a walking caricature of a greedy kike: glasses, male pattern baldness, like 5'4" height, kike nose, and the full blown jew demeanor with trying to get even the cheapest of things for free while earning over 200k per year.

>tfw no jessu gf

In israel we make fun of them alot.
We have a minority of kikes that come from yamen, they are super greedy even for kikes.
So everytime a kike does what kikes do we call them
תימנים.
אשכנזים.
Basically calling them greedy kikes by ther origins

thread brought to you by the samefags that proclaims Irish aren't white

Shut up israeli

He looks American

>whore that willingly posts photos of her asshole for anyone to view
BASED

I think it's time to stop posting and go to bad soy boy.