*MMMMRRMRMNNNRMMMMMMM!!!*

>*MMMMRRMRMNNNRMMMMMMM!!!*

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecchioujisama.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/tenchi-ova3-released-in-h-motherfucking-d-5-1-motherfucker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do?
sexy time.

she'll be ok i think

Why Tenchi Muyo is so popular in Japan?

It was popular everywhere at least in the 90's.

What would Ryoko be like in bed?

Tenchi could have fucked her. Anytime, any place, any way he wanted to he could have fucked her and she would have been 100% on board with it.

He could have walked in there while Washu was doing her weird experiments on Ryoko and been like "Washu, give me 30 min to fool around with Ryoko, I need to get my dick wet"

He could walk up to her all tied up, rip off her clothes and ravash her, and Ryoko would have loved every second of it.

He could have looked over to Washu afterwards and been like "let me recharge, I'll get you next"

He could have fucked every girl in that house in any depraved way he wanted to and they would have loved him for it.

What does he do instead? He whines about it like an asexual faggot and blueballs himself every chance he gets.

There has never been a more frustrating character than Tenchi. He does not deserve his genitals. He should be castrated for gross negligence. He brings shame upon every creature with a cock and balls.

>There has never been a more frustrating character than Tenchi. He does not deserve his genitals. He should be castrated for gross negligence. He brings shame upon every creature with a cock and balls.

He represents the typical Japanese teenager boy. Pure beta

Also it's pissed me off that I've never been more infatuated with another female character than Ryoko. Why was she so special?

Welcome to the harem genre.

She was the proto-waifu for tons of guys in the Toonami era. Between Petrea Burchards sexy voice and the digitized purple censor bikini, I think she jumpstarted countless puberties. She's an innocent tomboyish girl who's infatuated with the MC and has no idea how sexy she is. There's something primordially sexy about it.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought her dub voice was sexy as fuck

not give a fuck because she's wearing the wrong gag?

The harem genre was a mistake.

Activate the tickling robot hands

He does fuck her though. She's the first to have his kid.

I'll bet she had to drug him and extract the seaman manually.

Bro, he even fucks his spaceship. Give him time. He has to get those bitches sufficiently wet.

In Universe he marries and bangs them all. Even THE SHIP!!

None of it is confirmed in the anime. Just Kajishimas old senile headcanon and maybe some trash doujinshi

Haaa

>he does not deserve his genitals. he should be castrated for gross negligence. he brings shame upon every creature with a cock and balls

well-said, user; A++

Enhance… lower

Why is there no good hentai of this show?

Wasn't moe enough

Ryokos the reason I probably have a soft spot for cyan haired girls

She's the reason I have a thing for bad girls, tomboys, aliens

Moar

Rape her

You want to watch Spaceship Agga Ruter.
It's a hentai directed by Kajishima, and has ties to the Tenchi franchise. It's also the closest thing you'll see to Ryo-Ohki getting fucked.

>He could have fucked every girl in that house in any depraved way he wanted to and they would have loved him for it.
Except that he does and they do.

Someone made a new release for OVA 3 my only complaints are that the subs are edited to use honorifics

ecchioujisama.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/tenchi-ova3-released-in-h-motherfucking-d-5-1-motherfucker/

noike's daughter is the best. wish there was more info on the afterstory.

bad, she has no vag nerves.