ITT: Girls who made you a lolicon

ITT: Girls who made you a lolicon

Other urls found in this thread:

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=412549
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2002_anime_television_series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they say drill hair is stupid

Once Nanoha and Ilya are posted, the obligatory lolis will all be present.

Right on cue.

Left a best.

Same.

These two were mai first loli waifus, but they didn't turn me into a lolicon. No, they merely made me realize that I was a lolicon from the beginning.

These lolis, among many more, keep my heart and penis happy throughout the long years.

She's so beautiful. Why did her franchise have to take it in the ass, it's not fair

I want to make her take it in the ass.

There's still time, anons.

I don't give a fuck.

>With small animal therapy, the impulse for contact can be transferred.
No thank you, becoming a zoophile would only compound my problems.

She has a nice ass.

Only good loli is the one with huge breasts.

Thats a penis.

Does she really turns you into a lolicon when you watch her show back in 2000 when you were still a kid and you love her at that age too?

a better question:

does being sexually attractted to lolicon as a child, say ten or twelve, make you a lolicon?

I'm a bit older than 99% of Sup Forums. What was big in the early 2000s is a lot different than what you watched as a kid. Lumiere
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=412549

(Sorry for the link my computer is fucking itself)

Stop posting my daughters you sick fucks.

I was fapping to lolis when I was about 10-11 years old. I had and still don't have much interest in older girls. What does that make me?

Does orifushi mafuyu count?

Kiddy grade was big?

Damn, I guess mass shit taste is not a that new of a thing

Nah she's more like a pettanko who are like older looking flat girls

This is one shitty gif, I must say. It does a huge disservice to Sakura.

A lolicon.

These 2 semen demons were the first lolis I liked though I'm an onee-san type guy

>tfw not into loli
>but super into femdom
katerine did strange things to my dick. I wish there were more full-on domme characters in anime

The series was shit but I loved the art

Ichigo Mashimaro characters

She's 15, so I don't know if it's the same.

Lamia

How do you find a Basara and pin him down?

Good taste. Katja is really interesting choice.

But really, no one tops

I was born lolicon

Yep these two but mostly kobato..just imagine washing her tiny nips from behind rubbing up and down...hnnggg

that's not a loli though

Here we go

I never was, it was just an illusion fabricated by depression.

Big boobed hairy amazon > tiny wimpy gurl

>hairy

Yare Yare Daze

in 2002 it was. You have to realize that you were probably 5 in 2002, while I was 26 in 2002. I wasn't watching kids shows like Beyblade, nor was anyone else above the age of 20.

Here's the anime of 2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2002_anime_television_series

Chobits, Full Metal Panic, Haibane Renmei, Kiddy Grade, Kanon, Onegai Teacher, Saikano, Tenchi Muyo, GiTS was just about all we really had to talk about on anime forums that year. Nobody was talking about Pita-Ten, or Sispri or Rizelmine. Those shows never made it to the US just like nearly everything (you kids still have no idea what Crunchyroll has done for you). Fansubs were sparse.

Sure it wasn't as big as GiTS, Full Metal Panic, or Chobits, but we sure as hell talked about it more than Beyblade or Digimon

Nice assumptions there, faggot. Just over a dozen years off. Granted I wasn't too big on forums back then(not US ones at least) that's why I was surprised since I remember stuff like .hack//sign, Azumanga, RahXephon etc. mentioned way more than Kiddy grade. Also my point about shit taste still stands because only 3 of those you listed are not shit.

Shinobu and Last Order

This is 100% the truth.

>not accepting attraction to lolis
>forcing yourself to like worn out and withered christmas cakes
>or worse, old hags
>being this cuck for finding validation

therapy my ass. they only make your life worse.

>loli maria

felt too dirty fucking a nun. not because she's loli but because roman catholic church is the "mystery babylon" according to revelation chapter 17

Does a thousand year old demigod count as loli?

Touhou doujins made me a lolicon.

This scene specifically. I remember rewinding it 10 times.

This one started it for me.

Help.

I found her to be more cute than anything else

My true mentor

God.

Not a loli, just a pettanko.

She's borderline. She has noticeable tits, she's described as looking 13 or so, and her personality is anything but appealing to a true pedo. Itami refers to her as a loli a bunch of times, though.

I don't care what you'd call me for doing it, it's Rory, I'd screw her until I passed out, regardless of what she looks like. It's her personality that's so goddamn hot.

At first I thought she had no arms and just used her hair.

My negro!

She is so cute that the penis in my heart also get hard.
I want to cum impossibly deep inside her.

Best girls.

I don't know what it is. I love the hell out of "legal lolis" or whatever you want to call them, but actual lolis do nothing for me, despite 20+ years of anime and almost 13 of Sup Forums trying to turn me into a lolicon.

Maybe it's a "gap moe" thing.

Looked at enough /pc/ boards and their degenerates. Does nothing for me, but I still like looking at cute

i couldn't say for sure but if kyoani will sexualize loli from now on, i will be one of these days

What's with all those pedo threads going on lately?
Are you a CNN reporter trying to make news?

Back in the loli trio days.

Hibiki

>not buzzfeed

get on my level senpai

"That" scene.

Which loli trio? Louise, Shana, Nagi?

Iori, Yayoi and Ami/Mami

>lately
How new?

sage

Negima was one of the first manga series I read, never stood a chance.

I was never made into lolicon
I was born one!

Momo what are your breasts?

My man
Born Lolicon And Shotacon, we really need a word for both

I think the average person would call it "child predation" but I see what you mean. There's a real vacuum in our vocab.

I recall a few months ago, some people were trying to come up with names in another Loli thread. Nothing really came of it.

I still have dreams about mina's butt

I'm old.