NT18 approaches and we're finally going into the windowless building. What batshit insane shenanigans will take place?

NT18 approaches and we're finally going into the windowless building. What batshit insane shenanigans will take place?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388
mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keikakus being fucking ruined by OP pic related

HOW will they get in?

Could Hamazura and Accelerator help them with the windowless building?

Aleister wants to lose, he'll let the NT5 strategy work again on purpose. This whole things sounds like a setup that's about to go horribly wrong.

They don't need to. The only way to get into the windowless building is through a window

It's an abstract kind of hell

I get the feeling that Tsuchimikado will contact Awaki and get GROUP back together from there

Couldn't they dig their way from the basement? or maybe through vents

But what happens when Aleister loses? Does he succeed?

It's an abstract kind of heaven

But how will Touma get in?

It feels like right now there's no way he fails. He can lose, but he'll still succeed.

I love these threads
where in theLN's do i start reading after finishing both Index I and Railgun I animes?

Is Aleister even human? He seems to be made out of Keikaku more than flesh and blood

They break it from the inside

Only a teleporter can do that. Perhaps, just maybe, Kuroko will assist with the break in Although Awaki makes more sense

Just watching the first seasons?

In OT2 he was referred to as a "human" that looked like an alien, neither sinner nor saint.
>Aiwass called itself an extraterrestrial

Aleister can't lose if he never tried to succeed.

Also posting from phone because I'm not at home, pls no bully

>Other than the fact that the format you were basing it on was much too old, what you were trying to do is very similar to my plan. They are both the idea to change the world by preparing a temple filled with strange power, drawing out the power of the right arm within that temple, and readjusting the thickness of the phase itself with that power. How is Academy City different from a small world that has sealed a certain type of power?

What if the Windowless Building is the temple filled with a strange power and IT's now ready to be drawn from?

Will Kuroko and Touma team up? How will it work

Finish both of the second seasons
Start with volume 14, but make sure to read SS1 before you read volume 15. You won't miss too much by doing that, I think only the epilogues of volumes 6 and 13 had stuff you should know.
Railgun manga is best if you read if from the start, there's only 90 something chapters anyways.

>AIWASS IS ALEISTER IN THE NEW AEON

>pls no bully
That's just asking for it.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388 or [BAKA-TSUKI ENGLISH TRANSLATE]
Toaru Majutsu no Index-OT01-22
NT01-17
+Parody/CrossOver+SS

mediafire.com/folder/636810l7g27ly/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-OT01-22+NT01-17+ParodyCrossOver+SS

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THNlVtb3dIM3k0X0E

She could teleport a heavy hitter in there, like Accelerator.

It would have to be Awaki since she knows where to jump, a blind teleport would be too much of a risk of self-fragging.

>said Aeon is the Aeon of self empowerment
>Aiwass is a failure
>Aleister is trying to make the perfect Aeon, that's why he wants the pure world

Pls

Awaki must be bored as fuck. I'm pretty sure she's still living with Komoe and she probably doesn't let her drink.

>Issues posting, please bare with me.
The fucking capcha and connection
speaking of which. How old does one fucker need to be to live upside down in a tube?
Yeah, dont hae time to watch it andill be bter off reading the volumes as it would be faster for me, as well as catching up on any missed or left out details.
Imagine Breaker. It wont work.
Already have em.
Kk, thanks. Gonna be a long read.

It's all according to the Keikaku
Can one truly peer into Aleister's mind?

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

If you're not gonna watch the second seasons, then you can start from the epilogue of OT6 and the entire OT7.
There's one chapter in OT5 that wasn't in the first season as they skipped it and only adapted it at the start of season 2, but I don't remember which chapter exactly. Probably the first one.

>Reading ice boats
Absolute madman

KANZAKI HELP ME AAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHH

>self fragging
>awaki
funny you mention both of them in the same sentence

>Awaki must be bored as fuck
I dont think sshe is bored she probaly still trying to get into shotas pants

Kk, thanks again.

No, seriously. In real life Aleister Crowley swore Aiwass came to speak to him and help him write the Book of the Law. This is true in Index as well.

Who else would be better to know how to write the book than himself from another Aeon? What if the truth behind Aiwass is that its what Aleister envisioned himself as? An Angel of Science.

AUGH

I read through it recently but can someone tell me why it's bad

>My plan is to merge science and magic into one and become the strongest being alive with unrivaled power.
Mmm.

But the existence of angels violate science itself, the more deep we look into it, the more obstacles we face in uncovering the truth

A-A-Aleistar? Is that you?

>But the existence of angels violate science itself
Why do you think Aiwass is from another Aeon? That Aeon may have completely different laws of physics even.

That post is fucking creepy and you summoning satan doesn't help,

Angels in index in general sound fucking crazy

Speaking of angels, did they ever explain why Rensa was able to use white wings or am I just forgetting?

Just my guess but probably spare space in heaven or some shit

Comfy gathering at Touma's.
Final chapter: they are awakening in the windowless building with hangover.

I just realized we only have seen Gabriel when are we going to see the other angels in action?

The word karma really makes me think of how Accelerator typically uses his power. Maybe not every application of his power, but at the very least how he uses it the most. At first I considering maybe Aleister's taken Accelerator and done something to him to activate karma. But if this is true, Aleister would likely try to push the start button on his plan. No way he'd try to grab Accelerator twice

If Aleister is really gonna pull his plan, I think we'll be seeing God and the other Archangels.

Aleister is going summon angels in the windowless building isn't he

Hopefully never. Michael especially, Gabriel is just the power of god, to fight the likeness of god is just begging for trouble.

I really wonder is Karma just going to be a spell that like a passive in the windowless building or will it have a body and be a character on its own

>touman
>the fucker who dropped the star of Bethlehem
>rode Jesus sword just to punch someone
>not punch the fuck out of a god

Kek

We never really saw Gabriel. We saw a fucked up distorted copy of him. The real Gabriel would probably be OP as hell.

Oi I had fun reading Ice boats

Likely Michael's power is second to magic gods/god himself.
He's not an opponent one can conventionally defeat. For all we know Touma could get magic god ptsd with these fucks too

You aren't mobile-tan right?

Going with my Accelerator theory, it would probably be a spell/power that's generated through Accelerator rendering him unconscious OR a transformed Accelerator. Either phenomenon would be thanks to Aleister

Nope, just posting from my phone because I'm not at home at the moment

>Aleister summons God but not the God-God but his own creation, Choronzon
>Has Touma kill him with IB so the real God dies

What if he summons god (female)

Would someone please think of cute blonde loli who's most likely being experimented and tortured in the Windless Building? Save her, damn it.

She has twintails too

>IT was made just to be destroyed
Holy fucking shit, that sounds exactly like something Aleister would do. God's death might directly cause the end of the Aeon too. And if the spirit thing was making it stronger, it would be of equal value to God, maybe with alchemy or something.

You know what that means...
ANOTHER TSUNDERE!

Never ever

>implying that humongous bitch knows anything about being experimented on and tortured

Nice meme. She's not even little.

She needs to be in Touman's loli harem

She should have secured a good onii-chan to protect her. She deserves her fate just like another twintailed blonde who failed to take that opportunity.

Skuld needed someone like Shiage, not Quenser.

>you're in a room with this little monster

How long can you last before snatching her up and squeezeing the daylights out of her?

A: five minutes
B: two minutes
C: just go for it right away
D: somehow manage to resist

C, but I hug both and not just the loli.

>implying I can last that long

Mobile chan, pls read the LN's

I'd fuck Saten faster than you can say Kuroko

She uses Komoe to lure Shotas into a false sense of security

Speaking of which. Where did the meme of Saten being a slut come about?

I honestly got for C blonde girls are my weakness

D.
But if I were given an option A.. Febri is too adorable.

>Tfw you'll never find an adorable runt on the street and take her in as your sister and build a relationship with her and share a tearful goodbye when you eventually get her on the right path

Probably B, mobile-tan

Rampant shitposting back when railgun S1 aired
/jp/ still hasn't recovered, they delete Saten threads on sight.

After 20000 sexual session IB accept ability.

First season of railgun, saten never recovered

>your friends will never oogle at the sight of your new sister claiming how cute she is

>you'll never get to explain why your new sister is dressed like a maid in the middle of summer

>share a tearful goodbye when you eventually get her on the right path

Why? Someone that young would be my imouto for quite awhile and would live with me.

>Accelerator gets you autobanned
>Saten threads on /jp/ are deleted on sight
What are we doing to this place?

Jesus what happened on /jp/? Did the shitposting spread over there too?

Raildex in general gave the site a new asshole, especially to the mods

Will Aleister be next? What about Kakine? Or Misaki?

Sluten

>tfw she'll never be real

>Sup Forums still has an autoban on Accelerator in the name field
>Accelspammer is half the reason why there is captcha's and advanced detection on ban evasion in the first place
>/jp/ bans Saten and Kuroko threads on the spot to this day

It's no wonder most of the mods just ignore us.

I feel Kakine will be the next when S3 gets announce I feel the kakineanon might spam too

Aleister