Swallow the blackpill Sup Forums

WHITE MALES COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE AMOUNT OF CRIME COMPARED TO THEIR POPULATION.

>According to the FBI, White males are 10 times more likely to commit a mass shooting than any other male group in the U.S.

>According to the FBI, White males are 20 times more likely to rape or sexually abuse a child than any other male group in the U.S.

>According to the FBI, White males account for 31% of the overall population in the U.S., yet make up 91% of all mass shooters.

>According to the FBI, White males account for 31% of the overall population in the U.S., yet they comprise 83% of all convicted child molesters.

>no source

Racism creates racists

>yet prisons are 90% minorities
hmmm
i also wonder how the total death count is in all the mass shooters in the past 20 years vs one weekend in detroit
get back to me on that one, nigger

This may be true OP, but we all really know, deep down, the vast majority of niggers be made up of Black People..

>mass murders and pedophiles
>meanwhile niggers commit over half of all violent crimes while being 13% of the population

mass shooters kill less people in a quarter of a century than there's nogs gunned down by other nogs in south central LA

>Sup Forums btfo'd by linkless hogwash

I think not nig nog

unsourced and incorrect

na

It has to be said, it don't look pretty from a Black point of view

Whites are far more capable of violence. If whites were being violent, everyone would know.

Imagine being black, do they even have the mental faculties to realise the horror of their lives, that they are barely more than apes?

yeah except whites don't into petty violence
the day an emphatic yet intelligent race snaps is the day we rewrite the definition of holocaust

*empathetic

Prolly someone gonna post eh "When Dem White Bois Chimp Out". jpg..

>mass shootings
>the only type of crime, or even a relevant percent of all acts considered a "crime"

Pick one.

Hmm I wonder which groups commit murder disproportionate to their numbers? What about armed robbery? Shoplifting? Grand theft auto? Rape?

>nigger saves thumbnail
you're really not making a good case for yourself

I only say it cos' I need to get it saved, buddy ;-)

Stupid niggers.

My favorite thing in the world is that you niggers still get put away constantly. White people commit the same crimes and nothing.

Dumbass animals

Let me guess, arabs are considered white?

What's up with Sierra Leone? 91 IQ is pretty good for Africa, you'd think their leaders would decide their people would be more useful doing something other than swinging pick axes and getting their limbs hacked off by warlords

>white male
How are we defining white male?
The reason I ask is that the United States racial classification system is less than stellar. I've seen obvious Arabs, Mexicans, and various Asians get classified as White.

>mass shooting
How many people comprise a mass shooting? Do they have to die for it to be considered a mass shooting?

Also, where is the source for all of this? You mention the FBI but provide no link. Besides, comparing crime rates between populations is a game you'll lose African.

>White people are the most efficient killers ever to walk the earth
>When they got bored of fighting among themselves they started fighting every race around them
>They take toys from other civilizations and turn them into weapons
>Last time white people got pissed off they split the atom
>Despite all this minorities think it's a good idea to constantly fuck and provoke white people

starves his own people by being too fucking stupid to farm. fuck niggers are dumb.

All I'm getting from this is that black people can't into lolis. Sad.

You ain't seen the white chimp out, bro. Remember that... Most alive today have not seen it. No one wants to see it... You should provide a reasonable choice. Otherwise... History will repeat. Have this blanket, friend, it's a cold winter this year.

>have you ever killed a varmint? Some say needless loss of life is inhumane. Those folks aren't white.

There are a wide variety of crimes, my nigga.
We've got homicide (including all types of familicides) with guns, knives, professional explosives, homemade explosives, drowning, burning, medical overdose, poisoning, strangling, blunt force trauma, vehicles, etc. and whether they were on purpose or accidental. That's just a slice of crimes involving death. There's theft, grand theft, identity theft, arson, tax evasion, draft dodging, money laundering, vandalism, aiding and abetting criminals, conspiracy with criminals, even illegally parking in certain places are considered "crimes".

Now, let's consider popularity. As of 2016 in the U.S., there were ~17,250 homicides, making that roughly 47 deaths a day.
According to Gun Violence Archive, there were about 383 mass shootings, roughly one a day.
Considering a mass shooting is considered so after victim tally exceeds four people, and subtract that from the total deaths, you get ~43/47 deaths a day from homicide, or 91%.
Congratulations? Mass shootings (not even by race), at the minimum, produced a whole 9% of homicides a day in 2016.

What are your stats on shop-lifting, burglary, simple assault, aggravated assault, vandalism, homicides, etc?

Post the pic

>muh systematic waycism
The GUBMENT IS KEEPING US DOWN BOI

sandniggers aren't white...