Demi-chan

What happens if she wasnt able to catch her head?

Kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZYFePcALdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it would sprout little arms and legs and run away

heads by their selves don't weigh much, so the damage would probably be similar to a hard bump on the head, i'm more concerned with how tall she seemed this episode.

what happens if she accidentally drops her head in the tub or in the swimming pool?

she blows raspberries with her mouth and floats around like a motorboat

she probably keeps her head away from tubs of water

I fucking choked
you asshole

she has always been tall, her shoulders have always been at about head level of the other demis

She probably can't ever go swim at sea. She could leave her head on shore and go into the water, of course, but if she lost sight of her own body she could end up swimming downwards towards the bottom of the sea until the pressure kills her or just swept away without any way for her body to scream.

If I were a Dullahan I would have 11 GPS trackers injected into my body and carry an air horn and flare-gun at all times.

AH WUHLD LIKE TO GO TO THE STORE!

i think you're cu-uute!

Dunno why not let her swallow some camera instrument and see what happens

What a waste of the episode when it became interesting

Try dropping down and landing flat on your face

look up what an endoscope is

It would probably hurt like the dickens. I imagine if a Dullahan dropped their head badly they could get bruises, cuts, concussions, or possibly worse.

This would be extreme of course, but people do fall and hurt their heads fairly often. Clumsy Dullahans inevitably sport a lot of band-aids and scars from this clumsiness, and the worst of the lot probably get a little punchy over time.

A certain amount probably also have broken their noses before. I mean, if any monster/monster girl is gonna break their nose, it's gonna be a Dullahan.

If they really wanted to test this shit they would put her head and body on an xray table, then once they determine the endoscope camera is in between the two parts, drill outwards and see where the camera ends up. Might end up in outer space and have a vacuum effect, or could cause an antimatter explosion, who knows.
It would be pretty cruel, but it seems an easy way to start getting solid data.

An internal, reverse tracheotomy type thing is what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, when I was watching this episode I couldn't help but imagine all the experiments and exploits that would be possible with dullahan powers. Most of which would be pretty unethical. It was pretty counter-productive towards watching a healing anime.

Or you disturb a wormhole that seems to run on infinite energy and this whole side of the galaxy is atomized.

>The cyberpunk future has arrived, cybernetics have evolved to the point where they could completely replace and even surpass human parts
>Dullahans could theoretically give their body a completely functioning head and their head a completely functioning body

the body wouldn't even need a head, just a cover that harnesses the infinite energy

Needs body-interfacing sensors though.

Worth it.

Ya the means for the end would violate lots of laws.
>infinite energy
I would assume any time-space warping stops with death.
The possibilities of using Dullahan bodies after death get very dark.
That would make for some interesting old school sci-fi.

Why do you think there are only three dullahans in the world?
All the rest died in cruel experiments.

>its a machi episode

Is this worth watching?
or just MonMosu 2: electric boogaloo

Having a Dullahan person in my life would break my paranoia on all kinds of wierdos, evil organizations and government kidnappings to abuse her.

>or could cause an antimatter explosion, who knows.
I think the instant you utter this phrase, whatever the fuck you're proposing would get rejected and you'd probably be stripped of all authority. Cruelty to patients is one thing, antimatter explosions are another.

>machi dies peacefully of old age
>blood immediately starts spurting out her neck hole cause the wormhole dissipates

I have a fetish for decapitated girls.

>Machi is 2D
>her neck exists in a higher-dimensional space
Does that mean that Machi is officially 3dpd?

It has very little in common with Monmusu

Since a dullahan is still connected to their body by a wormhole or some shit, does that mean that as long as the head is on land, the body won't drown? Assuming a proper diving suit and such is worn.

Her head isn't underwater so I don't see how she would drown.

She could still get fucked by shit like decompression sickness though.

Ya, pretty much. Death has never been pretty.

It would be extremely painful.

Seriously though, it can cause serious injury. I literally gasped when her head slipped. Sensei's scolding was entirely justified, and I would've done the same too.

They haven't even confirmed the wormhole hypothesis.
What they need to do move the head sufficiently far away and blast radio waves at it. If some of the signal comes out of the body faster than normal then they're really fucking with some fundamental laws.

And I don't think interested parties could resist kidnapping her for experiments. The ability to teleport matter is worth billions at least, even if she has to poop it out.

I figured nearly all dullahans died from complications in the womb from whatever process sends their neck into hyperspace

Shit, even if they make it through that it's still possible for a pre-natal dullahan to abort itself by letting the detached head float down by the feet and kick itself to death

And then there's the difficulties of fishing around for the head if it doesn't come out with the body during its birth

I suspect the wormhole thing will never be touched again. The group translating the manga is kinda slow so the anime is now further along.

She's a big girl.

As do I, my friend.

this poster is a serial killer

could she even need to bring her body with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZYFePcALdA

For sensei.

He's a big sensei.

I really, REALLY want to hug Machi's head.

I really, REALLY want to fug Machi's head.

delet

But muh gravity due to distance but funny if machi head get cracked and bleeding with her brain spilling.

FOR YOU

>it's a dullahan episode

I want to make Machi watch while her immobilized body gets used as a toy by a group of old chinese guys.

quints confirm succ best demi

I maratoned this anime.

It's such a great series, too cute.

Greetings from Sup Forums

Does injecting anesthesia make it better to watch her suffer?

fuck off

I'm a more of a Hikari fan to be honest.

FYI user, bodies float. Especially female ones, and especially especially ones without the weight of a head. If she can't figure out which way is up, all she has to do is relax. The body doesn't even need to worry about drowning.

too late, all your repeating digits have been claimed for Succubust

What's the last 2 episodes probably about

Some scandal happened and firing Sensei cause of too much skinship or caught kissing with one of the trio?

why is dullahan so dull?
I really feel like I just wasted 25 minutes of my life, which is saying a lot

is this a possibility

if so I want a succy like sensei has

At least she isn't as dull as Succusensei.

im going to murder both of ye

please do
better than sitting through 3 eps of mind numbing underage demi talk to get to the one decent succisensei episode

The Vice Principal is going to find a way to shit everything up, isn't he?

Can Machi neck herself?

Succubus will be forced into doing favors just to let sensei stay.

Wait, if Machi has a neck, even when it's in another dimension, shouldn't she be able to turn her head without using her hands???

Machi is worst girl.

I get the feeling like people who don't like Machi don't understand the actual appeal of this show in the first place.

Ever banged your head against something really hard? I bet it hurt but you were OK.

Stop being retards. Machi's head wouldn't splatter if she dropped it. She'd just have a headache for a while.

>it's a machi episode
>thread is slow as fuck
She really takes the DULL in Dullahan am I right?

her character is too plain even tought the big tits

I once fell and banged my head against a corner of a concrete ditch and I only bleed my head. I guess you're right.

>I couldn't help but imagine all the experiments and exploits that would be possible with dullahan powers.

Paizuri + rimjob

This will be your students for tonight

A single head is pretty light so it needs more time to get terminal velocity, she could fuck up her teeth or nose ifnshe landed on them but no dulla-kill in any way

You mean they ended up in the illegal teleporter network used by drug dealers worldwide?

at least she's immune to neck snapping

You just need to douse her neck flames for that.

I had a patient fall from a six foot window that has brain damage now.

WHERE IS THE PANTSU

So the average weight of an adult human head is between 10 to 11 pounds. Given Newton's third law, if Machi were to drop her head from chest level (assuming 4 feet) onto a hard surface, it would be equivalent to a 10 pound bowling ball being dropped onto your head from 4 feet above.

Any idea how painful or serious the injury would be? I doubt it's lethal though.

So what is the Vice Principal gonna do? Someone spoil me.

He's gonna accuse him of being a pedo or something like that, right?

Here lies principal, He was forever jelly.

>it would be equivalent to a 10 pound bowling ball being dropped onto your head from 4 feet above.
I think dropping a bowling ball would be a lot worse since there's going to be a lot more compression applied to your head
You can bounce off the ground

There's no way they're going to make it as melodramatic as accusing him of diddling his demis.

Most likely what it's going to be is something along they lines of
>you can't be conducting experiments on your students dude I'm gonna have to suspend you or something
>looks like Ironman can't hang around with them anymore
>students band together to convince principal to change his mind through the power of friendship
>credits

I don't get it.
Why doesn't she wears a fake neck like sort of metal contraption, all the time?

(Like the one she uses to eat)

It's surely easier than carrying your head around.
Sure you have to move your torso to look right and left, but at least you have both of your hands free.

And if you build it with a little bit more intelligence you can probably just make an "egg carrier shape" that lets you take out the head if needed or fine sightseeing abilities

She'd run into the same situation as in episode 2 where she gets motion sick because she can't use her arms to stop her head from swaying all over the place

Birds?

In the wormhole that links your desire and hearth.

Smuggling drugs between continents?

Carry the head to the drug lab and keep the body at your distribution point. Make the head swallow the drugs in little baggies, while keeping the stomach open.

You just know there is some dullahan in a third world shithole like Africa or Mexico being exploited like this.