Cenk Uygur resigns over muh sexism

rousernews.com/2017/12/24/cenk-uygur-resigns-over-sexist-comments/

Anyone else despise Cenk but hate to see him go for something this stupid? I wanted to watch his empire collapse to something dramatic and bombastic.

What's his girlfriend going to do now?

To be honest I hate the roach, but to say I am glad seeing him go for something like that, would be hypocritical..

He should be flayed alive like all T*rks

He stepped down from some affiliated committee PAC, not TYT

Quick rundown please.

I don't like this guy, but he seriously didn't do anything wrong. Basically brags that he fucked a different girl ever 6 to 8 weeks and gets laid every week. Brag about touching like 20 tits at Mardi Gras. Lastly something about 14 years are whores in training which isn't a lie and can you blame the guy? The fucking Jews and women have been pushing the boundaries of sex for decades and now it's bearing fruit "thots" Cenk you dindu nuffin wrong and I mean that

Doesn't fucking matter why he has to call the quits as long as he does. Any reason is legit as long as it brings the enemy down.

Cenk wrote some blog back in the day detailing pick-up & dating tips and it was HIGHLY MISOGYNIST
then people got all mad and he got ejected from some gay-ass progressive committee he was affiliated with

NO FUCKING WAY

deport him. send him to to turkland

This is ridiculous.

Lol turkroach can go to hell fuckin bitch!

true if big

Good lord... Who is she

lmao hoist by his own petard

Press S to shit on the grave of his career.

a whore in training

>nose ring
NOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, must be a tumultuous couple of days for the Cenk team. Such a hard rapid shift from shilling to damage us to shilling for our mercy has to feel disorienting especially right around Christmas and all

I'm sure she's past the training

I think it's fucking great. Hold the left to their own psychotic standards

Fucking nose ring ruined her.

What would be hypocritical is if he stayed.