I want to kill an American with my bare hands

I want to kill an American with my bare hands.

I want to destroy that person until there's nothing alive on that disgusting amount of mass.

Is that normal?

You can't catch fish with shit, unless there's corn in it matey.

I feel the same way but about you specifically.

I'll let you do it. I don't want to live in this country filled with mexicans. This is a mexican colony now.

as long as its a nigger i see no issue

Well you almost killed me with that edge there

Actually I think it is pretty normal

wtf i thought we were bros. (also this a repost)
s
a
g
e

yes, I also hate shitmerica. From personal experience all they do is come here and be loud and obnoxious. No joke you can hear an american a street away.

I'd pay money to watch an auscuck faggot try to kill a mighty and powerful American alpha male. It would be good entertainment, although very embarrassing for auscucks. Their pathetic nation would suffer even worse PTSD than they did after the devastating loss in the Emu War.

>aggression and belligerence
Big surprise, considering your ancestors were penal colony convicts marooned as far from civilization as possible.

Doesn't seem surprising given the amount of anti-Americanism in this board. Can I ask why, op?

Yes.

Sup Forums is an AmeriJap board, and all the euro/kangaroo/etc trash should be demoted to the level of second-class citizens. Their ID's should wear some sort of mark, like a Star of David in Nazi Germany, to denote their peonage next to American master race.

Disregard my previous statement

Radical.

Sure, and Texas is really nice this time of year. Come to America and get shot, I mean give it a shot.

I'm ashamed to see a fellow American talk like this.

How's it feel to know regardless of what you "want", America still will shit all over your country like it has for the past....since it's inception?

You forgot to turn it upside down

This
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

you forgot to list "the most obnoxious annoying culture to exist" this is the main thing that I hate america for

No that is not normal, it is disturbing!

You are a muslime all fact point to that 99 percent, 1 percent fisherman iwth a w w w.

OP must be an aboriginal, I don't remember my Australian friends being this edgy.

You don't think the shitposting has gone a bit far here?

Um no sweetie, America has no culture aside from sucking isreal's dick, try again

its a death sentence

Fuck off mongol, the Aussie is right.
America is the biggest stain on humanity since Christianity was founded by kikes to subvert the Roman Empire.
Americans need to be punished for simply existing and electing an Israeli puppet in Trump.

get in line and bring a gun fag, that way you'll have a chance

This

This country fucking sucks now

Bingo

>uses a picture of a literal welfare nigger
hahaha

LOL. “...it is better to kill with the edge...”. Dune.

maybe a mudslime. report just in case.
maybe glow in the dark 5 eyed honeypot freak trying to justify his parasite existence by recruiting imbeciles. if correct thatn this thread will stay up.