Need your best Muhammad pedo memes stat

I gotta put some Muzzies on blast. They're handing out Islam pamphlets. Gonna print a few truths for them. Send me what you got Pol!

BEHEAD-500-800-JEWS

is that your hotline?

Idgaf about the kikes. Just the fastest way to meme those muzzies irl. I want a reaction. Those tribal cunts will kick off when I hand them anything that's "offensive".

You were leaning towards factual, right?

Keep 'em coming lads! Need the pedo himself though. Gotta put his image out there for maximum meltdown.

Factual with maximum offence. They're out there trying to fuck with the white country that's taken them in. Let's fuck them back!

today a muslism in youtube called me degenerate and dirty for eating hot dogs and like bullfights.

Now I feel bad.

This kid..

No not by a mudslime damn bro I feel yea

You might have to try again tomorrow..

I know the right memes exist.

I'm going to bed.

Good luck, and good night..

One thing..

Why in the name of everything good do you care what a shitty hands Muslim thinks about anything?

You must first respect someone's opinion before it can offend or hurt you.. what respect could you possibly have for a Muslim?

Eat your hotdogs, and laugh at the people who never eat their hands..

Who never figured out clean water or toilet paper calling anything or anyone "filthy"

They're so gross. They should just die. THE most disgusting people.

To nuke the middle east would be cleaning it up. Sanitized even..

Ahahaha..

Eat with their hands..

Here you go. A god-tier meme.

THIS IMAGE IS A LIE!

Aisha was 8 when he fucked her.

Nothing wrong with any of that

Good job anons!

Printed a few out, went to where the pig-fuckers were and they'd already packed it in for the day.

I'll have some fun with 'em next time those dish dash wearing xers try proselytizing in a country they shouldn't even be in.