Why are Japanese lolis so good at math? Even the brown lolis can do advanced geometry in elementary school

Why are Japanese lolis so good at math? Even the brown lolis can do advanced geometry in elementary school.

And some can even do calculus!

>Even the brown lolis can do advanced geometry in elementary school.

That's no surprise. Brown people are the master race after all.

Oh, BTW, OP diagram isn't to scale. Attached image is it drawn to scale.

Oops, posted the wrong version (incorrect solution).

Why is mathematics a hundred times more fascinating when I see it in animated form?

It might be because of the math fairies roaming around in japan.

>#3

writing x's in the british convention and not the american convention

We were taught that before middle school in asia

I always wonder this. I feel so ashamed not knowing half the shit that on a child's paper.

Is Japs' education really that fucking advanced?

Damn I feel bad its taken me this long to try and remember geometry, its been so long since I've needed to use it. Is the answer 15 Degrees?. I'm fairly certain thats the answer.

>4×4=15

If your middle school doesn't cover algebraic topology then you're a fucking brainlet.

This anonI'm not even going to try that one, its late, and I'm drunk. Don't tempt me with your numbers moonchild.

It's actually unsolvable without an extra piece of information. Either one of the indeterminable angles must be given, or the assumption that AB is parallel to DE.

Well, not really. Guess and check did me well enough to figure out what would fit. I got to where you were at as well and realized I couldn't easily get a flat answer. Sooooo. Taking point E where the angle we know is thirty and taking a guess knowing the angle is acute and that most if not all angles are a hard ten or so we can guess its going to be similar. I tried with twenty at first but that didn't work, so I did slightly smaller at fifteen. So, going back we know 30 is there, so to fill the line alpha and the open space is 150 degrees We take fifteen as our guess and that leaves the open space at 135. That makes sense, the angle is actually obtuse if you refer to the actual layout of angles in the spoiler'd image. 135+20(C) = 155 leaving the angle space in D at 25. 25+40 for established D = 115 for our new obtuse space + 50 for established + 15 for our guess gives us 180 and our answer for certain of 15.

Wait...that's fucking nonsense.

>15x^2 - 4
>4(4x^2 - 1)

This shit is basic as fuck. BEC is a straight line, draw a circle with centre E and edges on B and C. BC cuts the circle in half, meaning the total angle of the arc between BC is 180. EA and ED also cut the circle at 30 and 80 respectively. The remaining angle must then be 180 - 30 - 80 = 70.

>Japanese education

How do you know its 80 though? The picture is not drawn accurately to reflect actual angles.

hey its a kid doing their homework, obviously they just got the answer wrong

>implying the it wasn't just the animators fucking up

I don't really see why anyone would ever assign 15x^2 - 4 as a problem.

Except it isn't. The result is proven in chapter 2.

Nah man, read any book on HQFT. Turaev's is pretty good.

Man I'm terrible at math

I don't get shit at this but Kuro sure makes me hard.

Math should make you hard, not a cup.

Man, I remember fucking blazing through this shit in middle/high school

Then cosines happened and I never got higher than a B until my last year where I slaved myself.

It's not
You can make it a linear equation system with four unknown angles and four equations
ezpz

I'm sure you could solve it as an integer linear problem.

linalg isnt some sort of magic solve it all, freshman fuck

I hate Math because it's not like the other subjects where you can just memorize stuff and blaze through everything. You actually have to practice it

>Japanese education

What did he mean by this?

Once you do understand it, it just becomes puzzle solving which allows you to employ creativity in how you solve the problem. This is when math becomes fun.

You just need to memorize the multiplication table and the formulas and what they're used for.

Why are there no Anime Cs classes where they prove the correctness of programs?

Not really. You just have to memorize theorems. The rest is easy.