Dragon Ball Super

How much of a power up will the cast get within the upcoming 40 hours before the Battle Royale begins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goten_(AssassinHood's_Version)
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku_Jr._(Chix777's_Version)
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Divine_Asura
youtube.com/watch?v=coFb8mjFnN8
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mnOZ_KdwVCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Kalic, now it's time for some randomness
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Mystic/Ultimate God Gohan could be it's very own form.

*dives into thread*

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goten_(AssassinHood's_Version)

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku_Jr._(Chix777's_Version)
>Goku Jr
>Rival is Vegeta Jr
>Has two sons named Gohan Jr and Goten Jr

LEAKS WHEN?

In exactly a week

Something like this should be the next arc
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/The_Divine_Asura

I'd like a scenario in which Gohan, always heavily influenced by godly intervention (elder kai unlock and all that shit) is so directly impacted by god ki that he goes Super Saiyan Rose and it makes Goku/Vegeta shit themselves.

Granted, that won't happen so I'll settle for SSJ2 again.

As for the rest who gives a shit, I'm a Gohanfag and I live to be punished.

Rose is because of Zamasu's kai ki.
If Gohan transforms in a similar manner it would be blue like other saiyans.

right here on Sup Forums

So is Toppo gonna beat goku's ass

Depending on if they use the time chamber or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=coFb8mjFnN8

It's probably a stale mate before Daishinkan calls it off.

Not as good as Vados

Given where they are and what's at stake, they'll probably level up to nearly Naruto levels.

Question
what if it turns out that one of these guys wasn't even present when the rest got killed, and shows up in Super, now roughly teenaged.
Horrible plot point, or smart way to bring back an old favorite.

Less than SSGSS Golden Cell.

So did Toriyama forget/not give a shit about the directional supreme kai shit? I think it was stupid but it was supposedly a big reason why Buu got depowered. Is he and Toei just ignoring it ever happening and saying "nope, only one grand supreme kai per universe. The other supreme kai are just helpers"?

Were these kai even in the manga?

they were in the manga

They were present in the U6 tournament.
You should also remember that all of the kais have a ruler/leader. And they are the one that shows up, for important things. Not the entire posse.

Wrong only the big bulky Kai was referenced in the manga. Fatty Grand Kai was probably in there too most likely for a panel but I'm not sure.
Old man and girl Kai for sure wasn't in the manga.

>They were present in the U6 tournament.
Who the hell are you talking about?

Do you think there"ll characters dying definitively in the tournament?

The multiversal tournament remember?
The kais form Champa's universe look almost exactly like the kais that buu destroyed.

The big one appeared in the manga, during the bit with Goku floating with weights. Grand Kai was only mentioned in dialogue by Piccolo.

These two look nothing like our kais.
No that's north kai or something, he ranks lower than the Supreme Kais.

The blue one is green's attendant (kibito/zamasu)

That has nothing to do with anything

after RoF plot I wouldn't call it smart or horrible
but If it is compulsory to pick one smart

Yes it does. Read the thread.

This is South Kai, not a Supreme Kai.

An attendant has nothing to do with the original concept of Directional Supreme Kais you mongoloid.

Cardinal supreme kai shit was obviously gotten rid of.

It's retarded. Why have the 4 kais cover each direction but then put a supreme kai on top of them? Why not just cut the middleman?

That's why despite being a supreme kai, Zamasu was given the role of a directional kai just so he could get some experience governing universe.

>That's why despite being a supreme kai,
Zamasu was never a Supreme Kai until he stole the potaras.
I think you meant he could have perhaps being a Golden Fruit Shinjin which are destined to become a Supreme Kai.

>I think you meant he could have perhaps being a Golden Fruit Shinjin
That. Doesnt make sense to make a normal shinjin a supreme kai since they live a lot less than golden shinjin.

Even then Zamasu still wasn't a Kai. He was just some faggot who stole an ID card from someone who worked at a construction sight and claimed he worked there instead.

Does anyone have the pic comparing the Universe 6 fighters intros in the anime and manga?

Reminder that Toppo will become a Future GoD after this Arc ultimately replacing the Clown GoD of U11.
Reminder that he is also named after an alcoholic drink much like the other GoD's names.
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html

Reminder Universal Survival Arc is the last arc of Super.

Nope. As long there is still lot's a milk in the tit Toriyama will milk this shit forever.

Man, imagine how much more an impact the Future Trunks Saga would have had on the series as a whole if Whis didn't pull a magic timeline out of his ass and Future Trunks and Future Mai stuck around in the main timeline.

It's a cop out due the fact Future Trunks is still strong, so they had to write him out for this Arc to let other players have the spot light.

>Kid Trunks will never grow up to be as cool as his Oniichan
Feelsbadman

He wouldn't even eclipse anyone right now. They could BS him not participating in the Tournament of Power because he can't use his sword and they need someone who can fight at their fullest without an implement.

Or his fighting style is close to Hit's where he usually doesn't fuck around centered around killing opponents with one blow like he did with Frieza,the androids and imperfect cell also Dabura.

tfw hi

goodbye

ded thred
rip dbs

>fighting style

Post Smunks

any guesses of the loli angel's name will be and what alcoholic drink she will be named after?

Vodoga from Vodka
Marniti from Martini

Hey gais do you like my original character SMUNKS. He is a time and universe travelling hero and is part of the Faggot Patrol who goes through universes and time back to when Trunks appears to warn that Goku is going to die of a Heart Beerus but then he warns everyone that Goku is a massive fight autist and a faggot, then kills Trunks for trying to fuck with time and potentially dooming several multiverses and then Shu from the Pilaf gang falls in love with him.

I think this story is deep. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=mnOZ_KdwVCI

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

up shut

No, Daikaioshin and Southern Supreme Kai were both in the manga.

>be colorfag
>see OP pic related

Disgusting. This is the original one.

Gohan needs to get Mystic form back. It was stronger the SS3 and would probably bring him up to Future Trunks level.

lol

What if it goes a different colour? You know, because of human ki?

I want mystic gohan back

He honestly doesn't, at this point.

Screw you, dbag.

>Goku is going to die of a Heart Beerus
What did he mean by this?

Also this is the other version

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Satan's real name is actually Hercules.

You're welcome.

lol

>if Zamasu had succeeded he would have inhabited a universe with no mortals and one immortal fused god

So his mortal level would have been 0.0%

>U7 wins
>people expect Goku to use the super dragon balls to wish back deleted universes
>instead asks super shenron to create a fighter even stronger than anyone in the multiverse tournament because he's still bored

I want to see how they even try to fucking portray master roshi as being powerful enough to compete

especially in his advanced age.

Krillin was stronger than him when krillin was a human child.

Like what the fuck.

Roshi is by far the only one on the roster that I cant see even coming close to doing ANYTHING in the royale.

Even bulma with a jacket full of capsules filled with powerful toys would be more useful.

Remember to account for the height difference next time, eh?

>and all after that he still hasn't surpassed Beerus

every time I see this image.

Roshi's presence made more sense when it was assumed the fights would be 1v1 or team-based. I have to admit in a battle royale he really has no reason to be there.

Previously I assumed they'd use him as the sideline strategist who can give tips or advice to others if they're up against a weird gimmick fighter.

Still, I guess if you can't get Yamcha or Yajirobe he's all you've got left on Earth that's worth a damn.

How Tall is Vados compared to Whis thou?

Didn't mean to offens you, just had the white version which was for my phone wallpaper. The layered one gets jaggies when you set it as a wallpaper.

>bulma with a jacket full of capsules filled with powerful toys would be more useful.
No outside toys or weapons this time around tho

>Goku wishes for 100 more universes and then wishes for another death battle tournament that will end at least ten billion trillion more lives

>Zeno: sounds fun!
>Zeno2: yeah, fun!

Reminder

>Lorax is called "Toppo" from "pot"
>Ayy is called "Jiren" from "range"

>Pride Troopers names come from items used to cook up vegetables because they will tear the saiyans apart

>Toppo also comes from "Rosso di Toppo" wine because Lorax will become Hakaishin at the end of the arc

Also the white makes it look like it's from the manga.

Dude it's OK is a joke

>Cooking vegetables with a "range"

Are you on drugs?

>SSR FOR EVERYONE LMAO

Rosé is weaker than Blue, guys.

Japanese term for a stove

電子レンジ=Microwave Oven
レンジ:ジレン
Range:Jiren