Why don't we just let Israel bomb its neighbouring shithole countries to ashes and have it dominate the region

Why don't we just let Israel bomb its neighbouring shithole countries to ashes and have it dominate the region

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Szilard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because then we cant suck arab cock and gargle inbred camel jockey cum by the gallon

WE ARE POL

Why don't we bomb Israel AND its neighbouring countries to ashes and have a desert dominate the region

Because with Jews, you lose.

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html

We dont have the money , it all goes on stupid shit like a free fancy hotels for faggot officers who dont deserve it.

Those tanks look like they have downs syndrome

Jesus christ you retarded jap or 56% mutt invader, Israel attacking an arab nation would literally be the single thing that unifies all of the region. They know this, which is why they rely on subversion. Gods you're stupid.

Backwards Aussie forgetting Israel has an estimated 400 nuclear warheads. What's there to unify when all that's left is a nuclear wasteland. Besides, being unified has helped them so much in the other wars they waged against Israel in the past, right? Clueless retard

I wonder what will happen to Israel if even one of nuclear warheads would be deployed? How deep their dick in mutt's ass? Will they protect the kikes against UN Security Council?

Also, how retarded amerifugs are to give nuclear weapons to the Jew?

Jews literally invented nuclear weapons.

Because the Muslim refugees would flee to Europe you dumb English teacher

Just close the fucking borders asshole

>the absolute state of mutt education
God damn, sonny.

I agree. And the US agrees. However we have one caveat; All the US diaspora must migrate back to their homeland.

Because then we'd get more Jews.

>J. Robert Oppenheimer was born in New York City on April 22, 1904,[7] to Julius Oppenheimer, a wealthy Jewish textile importer who had immigrated to the United States from Germany in 1888, and Ella Friedman, a painter. Julius came to America with no money, no baccalaureate studies, and no knowledge of the English language. He got a job in a textile company and within a decade was an executive with the company. Ella was from Baltimore.[8] The Oppenheimers were non-observant Ashkenazi Jews

Dumb vodkanigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Szilard patented the nuclear bomb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project Actually produced the first weapon which was lead by Jewish scientist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Robert_Oppenheimer
Like idk what to tell you. I know history and study books. I don't have the backwards soviet tin foil hat history, just the actual non-controversial historical record.

Oppenheimer was Jewish.

because

>muh oil

Fun fact: Saudi Arabia has done more deliberate economic damage to the US (and others) than any other country in our history with the oil crisis they manufactured in the 70s

why don't we just nuke israel instead?

They literally did stupid slav. We imported Einstein and other defectors.

Because they don't stand a chance against GCC super soldiers.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck me! They are everywhere, don't they?

Because we have to pay for the bombs.

It's an english teacher.

I actually asked this question in a university philosophy class.

A bunch of smug lefties were talking about how utilitarianism was the be-all end-all of philosophy. I asked them that seeing as the Israel-Palestine conflict is intractable and will like to continue to cause endless suffering for centuries, and that simple maths assures that more will suffer over the centuries than there are alive in Palestine today, and seeing that Israeli society is clearly more functional surely the utilitarian thing to do would be to allow an Israeli genocide and annexure of Palestine.

Then suddenly they were deontologists.

Like rats.

we should

>women rationalize anything if it means keeping brown people alive.

Joy.

>Why don't we just let Israel bomb its neighbouring shithole countries to ashes and have it dominate the region
Pic related

>Jews literally invented nuclear weapons.

And this is why I know nuclear weapons are a boogeyman that doesnt exist.

anyone that doesnt come to this conclusion is just a kike schill or a dumb shabos goyim.

I don't care so long as the US isn't paying for it.

Hello bandar

because better have arabs dominate the kike haha
>Merry Christmas

yes

>NOOKS DO NOT EXIST
>ERTH IZ FLAT
>MOONLANDING FAKED
Nazis = 'tards.

I'm impressed my shitty grammar and spelling would lead you to believe I'm qualified to teach english. Then again, the Japs' English is horrendous, so it'd probably be good enough

This!

Why not just have the cancer eat the body that is trying to fight it?

In two years... Israel will be fucked while the Gulf Arabs fight among themselves. The "Shia crescent" Tehran-Beirut Highway is going to bring many angry middle-eastern cocks with which to penetrate tight Jewish boypussies.