To repopulate the white race we need to make some hotties like single moms

>travel the USA
>knock up white bitches under a fake name
>MAGA

As if anyone would let you fuck them without being paid

>let

Start reading Evola. Rape is red-pilled.

You call other races savage yet advocate rape?

this nibba is woke. he prob worships the sky father.

American bitches looove Aussie accent if your not some fatso u won't have any problems not even kidding

The purpose of having children is not make as many as possible. It's to make the strongest possible, so they aren't pushed around by others. Fatherless children are weak bitches and everybody knows it.

Spics and other minorities pop out babies all the time, if we want to bring our white population above replacement level, quantity still matters as much as quality.

>that post
>88
Shit sven nice one.

>nibba

What did he mean by this?

Think of how the Jews operate for a second user. Numbers don't matter in a time where the entire planet can be destroyed in total warfare.

but mexican bitches are so easy to fuck. its a double edged sword

Its kind of a fetish of mine to take qts like that and leave them pregnant to raise my seed, I wish I could have one in every city.

I doubt that actually works. If you have noticed, single mums usually have like only 1 or 2 children because they are poor AF and always working to look after the small number of children that they actually have.

you speak the truth

No fuck you faggot, that will cripple whites culturally, just get a wife and have a litter of children. Don't try to make us into niggers.

>>knock up white bitches under a fake name
Literally emulating black fathers...

do it then. No one wants to hear about your good idea. If it's good, then go do it and then tell us about it.

im pretty sure if i had the money, i would give them all enough to make sure they can raise my kids, love all these women.

that guy offset apparently cheated on cardi b?? like what the hell are we doing?

My mate did this and the Yank slut tracked him down in Australia and used our legal reciprication to take his money for 18 years

Reminder: Women from Western countries, not even once.

>rape
it all comes down to your own honor code, mine doesn't tolerate it.