Konosuba

Why did season 2 have Wiz become bully-bait?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12514447
youtube.com/watch?v=LrhqL7byM84
youtube.com/watch?v=7-w2rw1HPH
youtube.com/watch?v=RCha2lbWYhM
youtube.com/watch?v=licCQmFJ1kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you meant yunyun right? wiz got nothing on poor yunyun

she was always bully-bait though

Because Vanir was introduced.

aqua always bullied wiz too, but deen went so far as to make anime-original bullying scenes for poor sweet yunyun

fat tits = bully bait in KNSB

I want to break Megumin.

Bully the cowtits

strawpoll.me/12514447
come bully whichever girl you want

she become aqua's best friend in vanir spinoff

>Aqua

Who's your favorite Konosuba? No bully!

The best.

artisan weaver-san

Kazuma, everyone else could die for all I care and it'd still be a watchable show.

I just imagined Kazuma marrying Iris for her money/status while a heartbroken Megumin is off crying somewhere and now I feel really really bad.

Seriously, though, what's gonna happen to the other girls after Kazuma picks one? The idea of the other girls just hanging around getting NTR'd for life is pretty damn depressing, but I don't see much other option the way things are going. (Unless Kazuma just stays idiot harem MC mode forever, which is even more depressing.)

>muh self insert

>Self insert
>Has a personality unlike most other LN MCs

Fuck off.

Aqua doesn't care and I can't picture Darkness staying heartbroken. The only girl who'd actually stay heartbroken is Megumin, imo.

>he has a personality so he can't be a self-insert

I can actually picture darkness teasing him even more hoping to get a violent reaction out of him

NTR'd Megumin is pretty cute, though.

If Chris liked Kazuma as much as he likes her, she would already be married to him with a baby on the way. Thankfully she is married to her job and getting bullied by Aqua on a regular basis.

Should've been a "which girl would you bully?" poll. All of them are great and I can't pick one as worst.

Whatever you say m8

>Chris would have won Kazuma if she had any romantic feelings for him.

If you add the asterisk, literally any of the female cast is applicable
-Megumin/Iris would win over Kazuma if they weren't a Loli
-Yunyun would win over Kazuma if she wants so autistic about beating Megumin
-Darkness would win over Kazuma if she wasn't such a perv
-Wiz would win over Kazuma if she wasn't so..... Dead.
-Aqua would win over Kazuma if she wasn't too stupid and big sister like.

>-Darkness would win over Kazuma if she wasn't such a perv
Darkness did win but she bailed at the last second because she was sensitive about her abs.

>there are people who hate Megumin here

Complimenting a girl on any part of her physical anatomy is insta-death flag. He could have said she has nice breasts or legs and she would have reacted the same,

>That Megumin lip bite
diamonds everytime

I don't hate megumin, I just like Yunyun more.

Actually, for flat chicks I like Chris more. Seeing her in thief mode and her genuine heart of gold, makes me like her more. I just want S3 and S4 to happen just for more Chris.

>there are people who hate anyone

I forgot cecily so you're voting for her as least worst girl by default

>Aqua would win over Kazuma if she wasn't too stupid and big sister like
> big sister like

try pet

I fixed that for you, friend.

You say that as if Japanese men watching the show have the guts and leadership skills that Kazuma has in order to make his overpowered team actually perform their roles.

I just realized how absolutely amazing it would be if Kazuma and Chris actually hooked up.

I'm not talking about a Chris end, I'm talking about some total spur of the moment thing after escaping a heist or something, and then they wake up in bed together the next morning and swear to never talk about it again.

It'd be such a gigantic "fuck you" to anime cliches, and it'd set up all kinds of character and plot development and funny scenes. (Just imagine blushy Chris and smug Kazuma trying to keep it secret, among other things.)

I'd give Natsume a damn medal if she actually dared to do it. Hell, I'd applaud her even if she just made it Kazuma's first real kiss.

While Eris may be a goddess, I still fear for her life if this happened after Megumin promptly told her to fuck off. The last thing these people need is an emotional unstable nuke walking around.

or chris totally blackmailing him like she threatened with the marriage proposal

This won't happen because Konosuba isn't about wish-fulfillment.

Does Lalatina get a signature move later on in the LN? I feel like that is what she is lacking compared to Megumin and Aqua.

Why bother putting the points into it? It's not like she's gonna hit anything with it. At best, it could be something to temporarily boost her HP/DEF so she can take even more punishment.

She should at least be given some signature move that boosts her accuracy for one strike. It's really not fair that she can't hit for shit when the need arises.

Counterpoint: it's written by a woman and she is on record that Darkness actually is a self-insert. And that self-inserts are to allow things you fantasize but can't do.

She is doing it right.

As opposed to now?

Counterpoint to your counterpoint: How do I self insert into female as male?

With your penis

I want to marry and spend my lifetime with her. We'll sit quietly together and stare towards the world in my old days. And finally I will rest my head on her immortal tits and breathe my last.

I wonder though, how does she become a gentle, pleasant lich when she was a fiery and aggressive adventurer in her human days?

I want to marry and spend my lifetime with her. We'll sit quietly together and stare towards the world in our old days. And finally I will rest my head on her flat chest as we breathe our last.

And then she raises you into undeath out of desperation a few days later; probably against your will. How does it feel to be a perpetually rotting corpse, user?

The WN ending had him wish to return to fantasy australia with Eris as his new cheat.

>friends with that idiot
but that's the cruelest thing that could happen to lich

That would be true if this were a certain other flat-chested isekai mage girl, but this the surprisingly reasonable and straightforward Megumin, after all.

She'd be really hurt for a minute, and then declare Chris her rival and start throwing herself at Kazuma, and I know I'm not alone in liking the idea of an assertive Megumin.

That could work too, but maybe not because she'd have as much to hide as he does.

True, but it wouldn't be much in the way of wish-fulfillment if it happened offscreen and caused nothing but trouble for Kazuma.

The real reason I think Natsume wouldn't do it, though, is because she knows it'd cause a shitstorm in the Japanese otaku community. I still remember what happened the last time an anime goddess turned out not to be a virgin...

Yeah, I know about that, but I was talking about it being a plot point in the middle of the story, not an ending thing.

I need more scenes of Kazuma and Wiz.

LALATINA would probable orgasm everyday from the mere thought of being a mistress.

Maxwell please leave, Vanir is waiting for you

Holy fuck it's out you stupid loli-NEETs

youtube.com/watch?v=LrhqL7byM84

Well they coudl always extend the story line after beating the demon lord.

It's just a character song.

This is literally true, in case I was unclear.

Tentacle rape must be boring for you

Who cares if it's fucking cute

Or you could study magic with her and become a lich yourself.
Then you'd run your magic shop together, sometimes clearing a dungeon for stuff to sell or fixing a crisis that hit the town. Because there's not many things two liches can't handle.

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-w2rw1HPH

Yunyun bullying is exquisite in the show but more far-reaching in the spinoff. She gets bullied by more people not just Megumin.

>Darkness in the LN has abs

Elaborate

>be Kazuma
>get trampled by kobolds

In that case, it would be awkward if we did it here. Becoming lovers with Darkness Wrong! Satou Kazuma, why did you come here in the first place!?

While I was trying to convince myself, Darkness gripped my right hand gently. And pulled it towards her body…! She probably didn’t have the courage to let me caress her breasts right away, so Darkness simply grabbed my hand, not knowing where to place it.

Seeing her uneasy expression, I considered it for two seconds…! Screw the consequences and enjoy the moment. I placed my right hand that was grabbed and placed it on her abdomen. Darkness shivered intensely. And gently closed her eyes. I thought about saying something romantic as I caressed Darkness’ white skin on her stomach…

“… Your abs are getting really defined.”

Part 6
Under the shine of the only light source, which was the starlight, Darkness and I faced off against each other in the middle of the room.
Before me was Darkness who lost all her earlier lewdness, her fists tightly clenched with bloodshot eyes, ready to attack. “I was wrong! I admit I was wrong okay!? It was a slip of the
tongue! Sorry, I couldn’t help it!”

“There are times when I blow my top too! Damn it, how dare you toy with a woman who is offering her body, you will pay for this! I will cut you into pieces!”

>defined abs

This makes my pants feel funny

her back must be well-defined as well, imagine wearing a heavy suit of armour all the time

I hope the anime shows this someday

Is Aqua's god blow/god requiem from S1 EP2 a reference to G Gundam?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCha2lbWYhM

IKUZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>be a top-tier comedy anime for 2 seasons
>shipfags proceeds to ruin the whole series anyway

Kill yourselves.

I personally don't consider myself a shipfags but I am indeed a lewdfag

Konosuba without lewdness and innuendos would lose its charm

BAKUNETSU GODO FINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
God, I miss watching this show.

Anyone got a gif/webm of Wiz being Turned Undead by Aqua?

Her "signature move" is being essentially invlunerable. For example, she holds back the body of an island-sized hydra.

must have
UHWEEEEE!!

Her "signature move" is essentially being a top tier meat shield.

This is her signature move.

What more can you ask for in a Tank?

youtube.com/watch?v=licCQmFJ1kM

Here. Very cute even when essentially dying.

Threat generation and abilities that increase party durability.

She has shown to have shit tier threat generation since she cant hit anything.

Scenes where she gets actually embarassed are so fucking adorable.

Those moments are the only real times that I find her really likable. Kinda wish they were more frequent.

her sexually harassing her opponents is kind of a taunt

Getting upset over her purified grape juice was top cute, almost missed it too.

I like darkness as best girl. She has the biggest heart out of all 3

Great now I might want to fuck the author. Are there pics of her?

This scene was so fucking cute it hurt.

Your taste is bad but your probably not a bad person.

I mean Megumin kills cute little monsters for XP, and Aqua is just a terrible person. It's not hard to be a better person than those two.

>I mean Megumin kills cute little monsters for XP
that's literally the purpose of monsters in RPGs

>not snapping the necks of onion ducks with your bare hands so you can bathe in the glory of their exp and feed yourself and sister

I shiggy diggy

Megumin is /out/ as fuck. She can live off the land and provide for herself and her little sister. All this whilst dumping points in Explosion.

She is great. Dorkness just fucks around since she is of noble birth and can do whatever the fuck she pleases. Aqua is a terrible person.