What is highest percentage of non-whites you would be OK with having in your country? Assuming that of 40% are Arabs...

What is highest percentage of non-whites you would be OK with having in your country? Assuming that of 40% are Arabs, 40% black and the other 20% is an assortment of other ethnicities.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/11/27/confirmed-las-vegas-shootings-a-saudi-false-flag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zero.

If a genie offered to make the Netherlands 99% white and keep it that way you'd not take him up on that?

20%

A slave for every household

100%!

I would just tell the genie to make the Netherlands 100% white. Genies are generally required to grant your wishes as you present them.

Do genies try enforcing racial quotas these days?

I'd be happy having an ethnostate but where no more than 5% is composed of foreigners who excel in their field and manner.

>send blacks to Russia
>they end up being depressed drunkards
>send asians to Russia
>they end up being depressed drunkards
>couple generations later their children gonna think that they are native Russians

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=88171 Sup Forums 30 FBI agents checked into the Mandalay Bay 1-2 days before the Paddock shooting.

Sup Forums some one got pissed about the latest remote car hacking and murder of 2 Vegas shooting witnesses and decided to dox/hack the FBI. I might be turning this thread into a Vegas shooting thread but people need to start starting more Vegas shooting threads and get the best autistic almond vigilante nuts going now.

I was going to say 5%, but after seeing
> Assuming that 40% are Arabs, 40% black and the ohter 20% an assortment of other ethnicities
Then Zero.

I had no idea Sup Forums all ready got took down over this i missed it because i sleep during the day because i work at night. And FEMA was with the FBI before the shooting. I had no idea.

Boy we need an army of Chris Dornner's locked and loaded and killing FBI it looks like FBI is responsible for this and this is turning into proof we just need better proof to really nail down the whole FBI but this might do it. I think FBI supplied Paddock with the guns. And FEMA was there to help cover up the FBI's murder of American's and bring more logistics of some sort and supplies. And i think the FBI, Saudi Arabia, Israel, all had a hand together in 9/11/2001 and 10/1/2017. Hunt down the FBI and FEMA and kill them and go to war with Saudi Arabia and Israel now.

veteranstoday.com/2017/11/27/confirmed-las-vegas-shootings-a-saudi-false-flag/ a unidentified Saudi Prince rented out the Mandalay Bay before the mass shooting on October 1st.

The Saudi Air Force was there too on the day of Stephen Paddock's shooting spree. Why i'm not sure. And he had 4000 bullets remaining and fired 1100 bullets. He was a shooter or a fall guy and there was more than 2 other shooters confirmed in the Mandalay Bay. maybe more bullets were fired than their telling us. And we know the helicopters were shooting people. If only we could get the caliber of bullets fired from the scene from bodies and wounded.

Sub 1%.

0,9-0,0%.

I'm done posting now.

15% no poos, pakis, bangladeshi, sumalis, sudanese, muslims, though that is for sure.

0,00 %

I want to see no filthy wh*toid pig here so my answer is 100%

Why do you people use commas instead of decimal points? It makes no sense. Eurofag.

60% Asian
40% White

Why do you people use decimal points instead of commas? It makes no sense. Amerifag.

5%. None of them are citizens, all tourists, students, or temporary workers.

He has troll face

>What is highest percentage of non-whites you would be OK with having in your country?

2.5%

5% but no benefits at all, and only high skilled and qualified ones, so probably chinks and poos

0%

1% the way it is today

Why not white slaves though?

We need a few dick washers

Moron, moot is one of the pure white men left in America. I really hope he finds a real white woman as his wife. They will have pretty babies. Moot is adorable. No homo.

Degenerate.