Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T69Yk6IccL0
youtube.com/watch?v=pYNMYP7DSXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the end is the beginning is the end

>Are we in the end times now?
Hopefully.

the ride never ends

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

hopefully not

>Doesn't even know what apocalypse means.

>hopefully not
Wrong.

Prepare your soul for death.

I know it means the end of the world.

You are a retard.

nope

How so?

>nope
Wrong.

Death is coming.

this thread is weird

What does that mean?

TWO TERMS!!!!!???

look up the definition of apocalypse.

just a 90's song that came to mind when i saw this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=T69Yk6IccL0

Insider user here.
In 2018, North Korea will decide to sell nuclear secrets to Iran, all our measures to halt nuclear proliferation in Iran will fail.
While Israel and Iran would be locked in a nuclear standoff, Pakistan would sell nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia and all hell would break lose as Lebanon, Gaza, Yemen, Iraq and Syria erupt into civil wars.
A land invasion of North Korea would become inevitable, Allied armies (SK, US and Japan) would suffer heavy casualties while moving deeper and deeper into the 38th parallel.

This is what it feels like to live in 1938 or 1913, get ready boys.

yeah and gay once meant happy.

I really hope not but I fear the worst. I hate Trump.

Can't wait to die WEEEEEEEWWW

Yes you are unless Trump manages to make a miracle happen. US geopolitics has been a chain of huge failures for the last 10smth years. There are some estimates saying that after year 2021-2024 China will be strong enough to easily control USA. Many of the geopolitical figures also thinks that its already 2 late for usa to regain their power without starting a nuclear war with a whole chain of countries. Now add at least half of the society of brainwashed cucks on top of this and you have image of amazing future that is about to come. It is estimated that during WWII USA had even up to 6000 ships!! 6000 of them!! Do you guys know how many of them does USA NAVY have nowdays? like 240 i belive? and when Trump tells people that obamacare is a disaster that is responsible for decrease of american firepower, everyone is screeching.
Im not even gonna mention ground forces as they are a joke. They wouldn't even be much stronger than Ukrainian army nowdays...

USA you better wake up tommorow morning and come up with some good solution.

I don't want death. I want to live.

>I don't want death. I want to live.
Too late.

You should have never been born if you didn't want to die.

>2017

yah, but 2024 may not happen

I don't want to die like that. I'm a Hillary voter and I'm trans.

>during WWII USA had even up to 6000 ships!! 6000 of them!!
how many had nuclear steam turbines
how many had lasers
how man had railguns

he also conveniently forgets that before ww2 ships were the only mode of transport between continents. Everything went by sea.

>You should have never been born if you didn't want to die.
Poor SOB probably tried to flip a bitch when he saw Dr. Pajeet only to get booted out by his younger twin brother's size 0 baby foot.

who would win 1 soldier with railgun or 250 soldiers with ak-47?
Lasers&railguns, oh rly? As far as i know both of them are either not operational or can't do much real damage.
Did you know that current airplanes have just half of the range of the planes from WWII times?
How is this super space tech f-35 going to attack China if it can't even reach it? Do you know that US naval fleet can't even swim into the chinese sea any longer?
I'd be worried if i were you. Check some geopolitical speeches by some of the most important geopolitical figures, everyone knows that usa has been pushed out of 1st chain of asian isles already. Countries like Singapur are impossible to be defended by usa already. Its just the matter of time when all of your countries will bow for their new master

end times for ZOG yes

We have to wait for the Jews to rebuild their Temple anons.

>Are we in the end times now?

What some call the end is merely a beginning.

And during WW2 transport by plane wasn't feasible for cross ocean endeavors. We had ships to carry our planes, our men, etc. overseas to both theaters of war.

Depends on what you believe is coming to an end. As far as I am concerned, my timeline is just the beginning!

youtube.com/watch?v=pYNMYP7DSXg