BEHOLD THEIR STAND

Tooru is

>kyoani pandering to yurifags with little girls
Pathetic

Epic.

YAMEROOOOO

Konosuba is better than this garbage.

Go back to your kumsubs threads.

You never know, Tohru might actually ask to try tasting Kanna's thumb.

world class thighs

Never heard of a false flagger huh?

So the sub/dub match
Moon runes
"Lady tohru you're the odd one, the Mana purity is too low here"
English
"Your power's special here lady tohru, the Mana purity is too low"

But, Elma, Fafnir and cow tits all have no struggles with Mana so I'm back to either it's a species trait or she's young and inexperienced.

Tooru is so annoying, literally the worst character in the show

Is every dragon a lesbian?

Tooru is so cute, literally the best character in the show

They're just sex hungry

No.

Nope. Besides Elma, everyone has their own pairing.

TohruxKobayashi
FafnirxTakiya
ShoutaxLucoa
RikoxKanna
IruruxHighschool boy

...way too lanky in this picture.

lucoa is a toilet

Well on my wall chart of sexual perversions bestiality trumps homosexuality so really it doesn't matter.

I felt bad for Tooru in this scene

There really is only one lesbian dragon.

I didn't, I only felt lust.

More like two and a half. Tooru and Kanna have their own girl and Elma's open to it.

Tooru is Kobayashisexual, she wants her even when Kobayashi is a guy. Elma is foodsexual.

>Kobayashisexual
This is a stupid term. There's straight, gay and bi. Tooru would be bi if she doesn't care if her waifu gets genderbent.

But she only loves and lusts Kobayashi. Hence the term, she hasn't shown any attraction towards anyone else.

That's because she's loyal and faithful you dunce.

So did nobody shop MAGA hats on the kids yet?

Sup Forums is trying to put one on a statue currently, they don't have time for anime girls.

Kanna is the worst part about this show

It doesn't need over half the episodes to be nothing but deadpan cut and paste loli to show Kobayashi's development. Kanna's only redeeming feature is her THICC chunky thighs and those leggings that tease a glimpse of her feet

Less Kanna more world class please

Get a load of this faggot.

God hates hag enablers.

Why do people like this show I've laughed like twice.

You're not watching it correctly.

Do enlighten me.

Enlighten yourself.

>why do people like things that I don't like?

It's like not everyone enjoys the same show that you do or something

Anyone know what game they were playing in episode 3?

It looked a lot like dark souls but not quite

Not an argument.

If you can't explain why you like something your opinion is worthless and I'll just assume you're an undiscerning brand loyalist. Ciao

Black Spirits

Noir Hearts

most people cant or wont justify why they like things; even you probably wont.
justifying yourself to some butthurt diamond-dozen 'stop liking what i dont like' 2-bit contrarian for his personal satisfaction is a mental effort, & carries no reward at all. its pointless.

I'd be happy to list all the shows I'm watching this season and explain why I like them.

I just wanted a conversation and defense of this show that isn't "dragon tiddies" (which I'll concede, along with Elma, is one of its stronger points).

But it's also an SoL comedy and calling something a "comedy" with jokes this lame is inexcusable.

Here`s your (you).

Sol fag here. My life used to suck and I went through really bad trauma from birth to 18 or so. Sometimes the world is too busy and heavy so I turn on dragon tiddies™ to get away from it all. No need for incredible writing or intense drama. Thirty minute arcs and predictable soothing character development I've seen before and is familiar is all I need.

Thanks user this defense is appreciated. I also watch SoL/anime to cope with shit but just in a different way. I'll remember this next time I watch this show and it will def help me appreciate it a bit more.

No problem man. I think it's important to remember that not every media choice has to be deep and thought provoking. I watch a lot of "normie" media because it's relaxing. Friends is a great 3d show in the same vein. Same as pop music.

When will Kobayashi lose it and tumble with Tooru all night long? How soon? What will neighbors think?

Loli thighs save lives.

>diamond-dozen
You must be at least 18 to post here.

Jesus, what the fuck isn't there to get you worthless fuck? It's a SOL Comedy with occasional fanservice that gives me a good laugh and I find the story interesting. If you can't stand someone liking shit that you don't then you seriously need to grow the fuck up and get over yourself. People will like things that you don't like, one of the basic parts of life.

Never ever, Tooru.

Why must Elma be alone?

They haven't had a problem with the half dozen times Kobayashi's apartment has exploded so they probably won't have an issue with some loud dragon loving.

>Beating
>Dragon
>Cheeks

I want to see more Elma.

She's 2cute.

So then let's break down your argument about why the show is bad

>I only laughed twice

Wow, great point. We should all stop liking this show because user here only laughed twice and as we all know, that alone means this show sucks!

Iruru

Her monohorn ruins her for me

Yeah I really wanna know more of her.

Is her name random like Tohru or does it come from a dragon like Fafnir or Lucoa?

>mfw that counts as skinned

Are you a real dragon?

Well technically... uhhh... yes.

But what if Tooru starts screaming when Kobayashi forgets herself. They may call the police.

What will the police do?

Ravioli ravioli

What the fucking fuck happened while I wasn't looking?

Arrest Kobayashi for being a maniac?

Wow

Taste delicious. Maybe a bit fatty though.

In canon and stuff we're absolutely sure about:

Tooru likes Kobayashi at least, and in manga uses aphrodisiac on her twice.
Iruru suggests fucking Kobayashi at one point, but Saikawa seems to like both Iruru and Kanna.
Kanna might like Saikawa. Both the manga and anime censor / obscure what she wanted to do with Saikawa.
Lucoa is probably bi since according to manga she raped her own sister while drunk (that's the reason she got thrown out), but also obviously likes Shouta.
Fafnir is a man and we're unsure whether his relationship with Takiya is bros or homolust at this point.
Elma doesn't seem to have a pairing at this moment.

By the way Kobayashi herself (when downing aphrodisiac on accident) struggles against fucking Kanna. Same thing with her gender bender in manga where she tries to prevent herself from fucking Tooru or Kanna. Hard to say whether she like Tooru in a sexual way or just as a friend.

>raped her own sister while drunk
this is from the real Quetzalcoatl story (thanks google) he is a man

The lack of romantic love between Kobayashi and Tooru makes me want to just write it myself. I guess I could try drawing it too, but something must be done.

POST KANNA JUMPING ON THE BED

Did you just assume a god's gender?

This is a dangerous dragon

This but unironically. In almost all religions but the Abrahamic one, gods can change gender at will as they are above such things and can effectively do whatever the fuck they want.

In one Aztec story, Quetzalcoatl turned himself into a woman with asscheeks two palms wide each because a king-priest complained none of his concubines were thicc enough for him.

That wasn't Quetzacoatl

>Kobayashi becomes male
>Kanna instinctively throws herself naked at him
Not even dragons can beat the cock. Nope. Not the cock.

That was Tezcatlipoca and Yaotl.

>the old civilization were thiccfags
When did the world go wrong and started worshipping thin?

anthropomorphic gods have gender, catholic god hasn't
But I prefer Lucoa to real Quetzalcoatl
AND picrelated is why we will never see Kobayashi san chi no maidragon in my country
Please some link
>Kobayashi and the morning wood

>sumbitches make fun of my thicc ideals
>gotta fuck them as punishment

Kanna is a fucking cheat. She's a 1000 year old dragon playing with human children.

Can someone explain this scene... Still don't get it.

>The fact that he engaged in such activity with male gods would not seem particularly problematic either, as those gods had turned themselves into women
N-no homo, bro.

In Japanese sports festivals, they have treasure hunts where your required object is given on a piece of paper. Shouta was asked to find something "world-class" and Lucoa has a world-class body.

It's just another "Lucoa is hot" joke.

>maid dragon thread
>barely any kanna webm

what a let down

Oh my

Calm down son

Until the 2000 this was the way in both Anime and irl

Why isn't this show selling well?

The characters are qt and the animation is done well

Japan has no understanding of what it has.

Vol.1 is set to sell over 4k, and it's one of the most popular shows in China, being the most viewed show of the season in blibli. With over 25 million views already, that streaming service probably paid 1/4th of the production so far.