University studies on race realism

My friend is an anthropologist (lol), so he's a complete moron and won't accept any talking points on race unless it's an actual university study.

I know there are hundreds, if not thousands, of university studies that prove the concept of race realism and I also know that there are 0 university studies that disprove it, only apologetic arguments.

Can Sup Forums please be so kind as to link me to various university studies? Preferably ones that will trigger someone with a BA in anthropology, but any university studies on race realism will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/
archive.is/LRe05
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8492613&fileId=S1832427400010045
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
web.archive.org/web/20170226192527/https://fanghornforest.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/the-decline-of-darwinism/
archive.is/3aVLN
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900
archive.is/5wE1S
archive.is/amHKo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
archive.fo/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

thank you, based kiwi.

Seasons greetings to you

I recommend you a website called The Alternative Hypothesis, it has a large amount of research supporting the race realist theory.

thealternativehypothesis.org/

Merry Christmas to you as well!

I'll be bumping this thread with memes from my race folder.

Hi burger.

archive.is/LRe05

Over 300 studies are archived there. You can just look at the table of contents and go down to the area you want to see. I recommend showing him the average IQ of blacks, whites, asians and comparing them. Also show him this:

Colder climates selected for higher IQ populations by imposing more complex survival requirements. Source: journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8492613&fileId=S1832427400010045

this: Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa. Source: wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

this: The average IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa is 70. Source: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

and this: The heritability of IQ reaches .8 (80%) in later adulthood. Source: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html

What's his opinion on Franz Boas and ms Meadow?

Low IQ =/= Stupid

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

mongolia 101 IQ pogchamp

why are these mongols continuing to allow themselves to live in cold war era infrastructure?

Thank you!

>What's his opinion on Franz Boas and ms Meadow?
I'm not sure who they are myself, but I'll try to remember to ask him.

This. thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

web.archive.org/web/20170226192527/https://fanghornforest.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/the-decline-of-darwinism/ there you go

thhhhhhisss

thank you!

race realism is real, that's why they need to euthanize the tens of millions of dumb white americans, and bring in their place above average intelligence africans and indians
real genius plan

thanks for the bump, kike.

if anyone else has any university studies I will be glad to look over them.

Based thread

Because yurts are pretty comfy

yurts are not cold war era invention. stop with the stereotypes and look at mongolia's capital in google images

Best one I've found so far:

>Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality

archive.is/3aVLN

This image is fake fyi

just look it up in google scholar..
you guys know about google scholar? its google sept for published journals..

Race is self-evidently real to anyone who's looked into the basics of how evolution works and is not a retard.

it was a sage, paleface

oh well. I'd call you a kike again but I know compiling studies like this is a threat to your safety and prosperity in the long term, and I'd rather threaten your existence than your ego.

If anyone has any additional studies from reputable universities, I will be happy to comb over them.

I would recommend trying to find an academic paper that goes against race realism and pick it apart. If you look at things through a scientific/analytical lens it should be easy to discredit the paper.

explain how said (fictional) studies are a threat to my safety and prosperity

Read the Bell curve

Sorry but I don't have time to argue with the likes of you. I'm too busy reading studies that are not fictional, like this one on IQ, skin color, crime, HIV/AIDS, and income in 50 U.S. states:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289611000900

It's worth checking out if anyone is reading this thread.

The issue is that close to all these studies will show statistics (such as your pic related) that prove the objective difference between for instance Africa and the rest of the world. But they won't explore why this is the case, and this is where the dispute lies.

Some will claim that it can be explained solely by genetics, while MOST will address it to a combination of socio-economic variables and genetics, will very few will deny any genetic variable at all. Actually, within the social sciences, anthropologists (actual anthropologists, not some shitkid with a BA) will be the most redpilled ones, since they work with these cultures and ethnicities.

And by the way, he can't call himself an anthropologist with only a BA. He should have a Master's or a PhD in order to do that. Undergrads are always the most retarded ones.

Best regards,

a young Professor of Anthropology

Thank you for the excellent post and valuable insight, young professor.

does it show how whites are genetically inclined to become school shooters and serial killers, as is evident in your country?

Lol

Says you lol....stop shooting kids kike

Look up Arthur Jensen's works on the matter. THIS IS ALL YOU NEED, trust me.

I'm done giving (You)'s to the kike shill whose getting paid but to answer his question, it actually shows that mass shooters are disproportionately minorities:

archive.is/5wE1S

and that blacks are overrepresented as serial killers and that this disparity is increasing:

archive.is/amHKo

This isn't what BLM is protesting. They're protesting against white cops killing blacks. This is skewed as fuck.

The text in red is politicized but the actual data isn't skewed at all.

I’m gonna love watching Jew scum die at the hands of Palestinians.

I have a double masters in criminal psychology. I'm well aware blacks commit more violent crimes than whites. My point still stands. That isn't what BLM is protesting and that picture is blatantly skewed to prove a point. However, this point it is trying to prove isn't backed up by the data. It's a bullshit picture and is only accepted by idiots who can't interpret data. Hence why then idiot saved it and reposted OT.

You would still need to have academic papers to draw conclusions and your ideology doesn't discount all the myriad of variables at play regarding human development.

In the end, all of these studies will just reinforce that the results of history have impoverished certain areas of the world. Every single one of these studies has an explanation within academia, you would have to be blinded to not foresee that it would have an explanation for this and that "totally btfoing those colleges epic style XD" would be so fucking simple about such a complex topic

>My point still stands. That isn't what BLM is protesting and that picture is blatantly skewed to prove a point.
I don't contest this point. I don't have a version of this image that doesn't have political propaganda on it and an intelligent person can disregard any mention of "what BLM is protesting". Anyone who looks past this will clearly see that black on white crime is a serious issue.

Agreed, but you do realise that girl is fat right?

Of course it's an issue. All crime is an issue.

>Every single one of these studies has an explanation within academia, you would have to be blinded to not foresee that it would have an explanation for this
The explanation from academia is always going to be "systemic racism".

I have a double masters in criminal psychology...

No you don't.

>All crime is an issue.
Not an equal issue. Clearly, black on white crime is a larger issue than white on black crime.

Yes I do.
And blacks being disproportionately discriminated against for drug crimes (which account for a much larger percentage than violent crimes) is a bigger issue even still. So what's your point?

Bollocks

K

it shows that blacks are over-represented as serial killers, but also shows whites are over-represented compared to other groups. why is it a bad thing then to replace white population with hispanic and asian? i'm just being a race realist.

>And blacks being disproportionately discriminated against for drug crimes (which account for a much larger percentage than violent crimes) is a bigger issue even still. So what's your point?
I agree that's a giant issue and a huge part of the reason why blacks feel like they have license to lash out against whites.

There are many points I could make about these statistics but my point in this thread is that it's unreasonable to assume that people with different racial backgrounds will behave similarly under identical conditions.

My point, in other words, is biological essentialism.

we are replacing whites who are more genetically inclined to be violent murderers than asians and jews. is that a bad thing to be against violent criminals and wish for a future without them? #RaceRealism

Your friend is correct because you probably, like the fucktard you are, cited lynn's research (which is that pic)

fucking hell why do i even bother

That's a fair point and we both agree. In all honesty, I was more bitching about the picture and the text. And to your credit I didn't read that it came from your "meme" folder until after I had posted, so I apologize for the disconnect there.

>Lithuania 91
balts are subhumans i always knew this

>Icelanders, Swiss, Austrians, Luxembourgers, Norwegians, Estonians, Finnish, Germans, Polish, Swedes, Andorrans, Australians, Czechs, Dutch, French, Latvians, Irish, and Lithuanians, are all vampires

kike:

morality is relative. if you are a Jew, it's certainly not a bad thing to replace whites with blacks and asians and if you are european, obviously, it's bad enough that it justifies genocide against your community.

it's all about perspective and it's clearly in my best interest to persuade other people of european heritage to become racist and to discriminate against both you and the black community.

>I also know that there are 0 university studies that disprove it
That is just false.
You wouldn't imagine what actually comes out of the humanities these days.

Alt hype () is exactly what you are looking for, there is also a youtube channel (by the same name) where the creator of that website talks about similar topics.

>genetically inclined to be violent murderers than asians and jews

this is not true. asians and jews are the two groups responsible for the greatest amount of mass graves in history, with jews baring the most responsibility by far.

>Your friend is correct because you probably, like the fucktard you are, cited lynn's research (which is that pic)
>fucking hell why do i even bother
you clearly aren't bothering because you've made no effort to debunk any of lynn's research. I'll assume you can't until you do.

>asians and jews are the two groups responsible for the greatest amount of mass graves in history
and europeans are responsible for fucking WW1 and 2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
observe really fucking well how long this page is compared to other continents' histories

>inclined to be violent murderers than asians and jews

>That is just false.
>You wouldn't imagine what actually comes out of the humanities these days.
Nothing coming out of the humanities is capable of "proving" or "disproving" anything. The humanities isn't science and has no place in a discussion about science.

/sci/ debunked it a quadrillion million times
do a quick google

It's best not to use anything that cites Richard Lynn. The man is sloppy and his work is very easy for the blank slaters to poke holes in. Jensen or Nyborg were much more careful with their data.

Because you want to pat yourself on the back having shown le epic intellectual bazinger

this isn't an argument, retard

>and europeans are responsible for fucking WW1 and 2
This isn't true. The responsibility for both wars rests entirely in the hands of the international financial system and the Bolsheviks, both of which are disproportionately controlled by Jews.

Thank you for this post.

Shitty logic, very very shitty logic
if i were to use your logic any war can be blamed on anything
and you also have shitty understanding of history too

>Shitty logic, very very shitty logic
>if i were to use your logic any war can be blamed on anything
This is what pilpul looks like.

the only "debunking" of lynns data that exists is to call him a racist and therefore debonked
doesnt work that way

archive.fo/LRe05

The 'Race Validity' section has loads of studies from peer-reviewed journals etc which your cuck mate should see as legitimate.

No we are not. We are only financial vampires meaning we suck tax shekels out of other countries. Especially germany

excellent, thank you!

>Anthropologist
youtube.com/watch?v=ve7RPvhC7tc&t=1s

you're a genuine retard

if you don't know about Boaz you could have a million studies to back you up and he'll still bytfo because you haven't delved into the underpinnings of the ideology of the anti-race realists deep enough yet desu lad

see >Boaz BTFO'ed

>And blacks being disproportionately discriminated against for drug crimes
proofs?

jfc I used to be pretty pro-Israel but kikes like you boil my fucking blood, go bomb the Gaza Strip because a kid threw a pebble at you IDF scum

I legitimately will not discuss this on Sup Forums. I just get flamed to shit by idiots. If you truly would like to discuss this, I will give you a throwaway and we can converse one on one. My masters thesis was on systemic racism and I have plenty of sources, studies etc. To enforce my claims.

It's called appeal to authority, look it up

No, if you want to discuss it I will. I'm not saying "trust me I'm an expert". I'm saying I don't discuss this on Sup Forums because I get flamed with a million posts and can't keep up with the replies. I'm phone posting, it's hard to do so. When I'm at my computer it's easier, because I have my sources and can switch between backing up my claims and responding easier than having to type it all out on my phone.

I litterally used that exact map for a project a few years ago about IQ and Human Development Index being linked. I managed to frame it in a feminist perspective (I'm dead serious, dumb bitch that was my teacher gave me an A), so I didn't get in trouble.

Litterally just compare a map of IQ and HDI and they're almost identical. Only other factors involved are that former comie countries are a bit lower they should be and countries with oil are a bit higher than they should be.

I've been through this rabbit hole user , unless you find some paywall study you cannot claim that niggers are discriminated against in drug cases systemically
They are identical because the iq were guessed based on the hdi

>My masters thesis was on systemic racism
is your job today is shilling on Sup Forums?

Part of the reason why blacks are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes is because it's perfectly reasonable to assume crime is going to be higher in a black neighborhood.

Another reason why they are disproportionately arrested is because they are less intelligent than whites and are therefore more likely to do stupid things that will get them caught, like smoke weed while driving and speeding.

That's not to say it's okay to arrest them for drug crimes to perpetuate a security industrial complex, but a lot of systemic racism is something that blacks are bringing onto themselves.

does anyone have the study about the effect of parenting vs genetics that concluded that the effect of parenting wears off over time and as a person ages more of their behavior becomes explainable by genetics?

Probably not, considering there is no such study.

I saw it on Sup Forums less than a week ago. It exists.

What do you mean? I have plenty of studies that aren't behind a paywall. I was a broke college student, I didn't pay for any research.
That's factually not true. Whites and blacks use and sell drugs at the same rates proportionally. In fact, the only drug blacks sell more is crack cocaine. Whites sell and use more prescription drugs and Latinos sell and use more marijuana. If you really want to know more, I will give you my KiK and we can discuss it (we can send nudies too if you want). If you want to know more Beckett et. Al conducted a study in Seattle in which whites distributed 80% of drugs, while African Americans were arrested at a rate of 64%. This was simple distribution and use charges. Not DUI, or any of the other factors you mentioned. Straight up 1:1 on which demographic was selling the most drugs and using the most drugs, and which demographic was arrested for it. That is just 1 study. There are more.

Day of the eternal ovens can't come soon enough

while this is a good description of what communism does, the quote is fake (obviously). Don't give the other side ammo m8

>parenting wears off
What i mean to say is I've been through most if not all the studies that are not behind a pay wall i too believed in systemic racism like you, does the study you claimed takes in the fact that whites could've been at the higher echelons of the drug dealing web and niggers as distributors, that would explain all the numbers pretty well

>Discuss on Sup Forums
>Shit in the street
>Continue discussing

GUYS HE SAW IT ON Sup Forums!