Love vs. White Repopulation???

Should we give up a person we are in love with so that we can breed a pure white baby? I think that white people are a great race & important to preserve, but should we sacrifice a person we love to repopulate the white race?

The white race is full of inbreds, disease ridden retards and hippies. Why would you want them to be "pure" and white?

>actually listening to kissless LARPers
Love who you want. Have children with who you want. Don't let a bunch of angry shitposters tell you how to live your love life.

>this
fpbp

I struggled with this for a loooong time.

She was insistent on getting me to see past her skin color, she just wouldn't leave me alone, even when I explicitly left her because of it.

She understood why, but still wanted me, never gave up until I realised that I loved her.

We're still together.

ALL OF YOU ARE FAGGOTS THAT NEED TO BE STUFFED IN AN OVEN

That's right. Screw your thousand year old bloodline, family, tradition and heritage. I do what I wan'!

kill yourself muttboy

Fuck off colored monkey

There's only one Indian woman that's worth it though.

Hmm, getting mixed signals here. Do I really have an ancient heritage if I'm a mutt? If so, why should it matter who I marry? Why should a mutt line be worth preserving, since I'm American?

That's because you're weak willed and she knew it. You've got no solid convictions or genuine beliefs. You're a bugman.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The question was whether or not white people should preserve their race.
"Do what you want" is how children think.

>indians race mixing with white
>le coffee skin and light brown hair*
>smell like curry 24/7
>speaks in a stupid Indian accent
>Dot head

Please Canada NO don't do this.

Chances are that people from the same race will fall in love because they probably have more things in common.

stop projecting, juden

>leaf
Opinion discarded

I just jewgled some pics

pic related is half white half indian

I understand that it's important for homelands to be homogenous, but what about countries like the US and Canada? Especially in America, whites have intermingled and you'd be hard pressed to find someone with heritage of one sole country. Even in Canada, there were lots of immigrants from non-British countries. Our culture has completely changed from Europe's in many ways. What's the importance here? There are over 200 million whites, anyway, and a decent chunk can reproduce yet. What's it matter if some choose love another path? I've got nothing in common to my Irish, English, French, and German heritage, what is there left to preserve? My genes? I only care about passing them on, I'm not worried about finding an Irish or German woman to marry.

Get the fuck out of my country you honorary mutt.

There are thousands of women you could fall in love with and be 'soulmates' with. It's very much irrelevant.

Only if you are a high-quality specimen.

What is the cut off?
I live in the city with under le 56%
I am slav-germanic-celtic
is it ok if she is like 80% white 20% mexican ameridian?

If I breed with a mixed bitch then wouldn't our baby be mostly white? My grandkids would be all white yes?

then make a brown kid, it just means you will be consciously knocking off ~15 points off your child's IQ, hindering it's social and monetary vertical mobility.

if i breed with a chinese and teach her the ways of mao and the communist ways would our child be white?

She would be half white yes. And since the Chinese hate niggers, your child would be more likely to mate with whites, yes?

Well If research suggest IQ is pass down from mother genes, why would you breed with a retard even if she’s white? Ffs stormfags get your shit together.

If its white and Indian like pic related its alright because the kids will look mostly white

im thinking about taking a chinese last name so my child will feel more at home

>im thinking about taking a Chinese last name so my child will feel more at home
Wow

Ultimately, there's no reason to forfeit happiness for you race. 90+% of white women don't care about racial hygiene and you shouldn't either.

the white power stuff is so tiring

Yep. Both of my sisters are in interracial relationships, they just don't see a problem with birthing children of another race. Hell, they want their babies to look like their fathers. I've been in a relationship with a Blasian girl. There's nothing to it.

The only way you can fall in "love" (lust in actuality) with a race other than your own is an extreme lack of education, or lack of options.

Throwing away your genetic lineage after millions of years of evolution brought your genes to this era, signals that you do not/cannot love yourself. If you can't love yourself, how are you supposed to love another person?

Celebrate actual diversity. Breed within your race.

i was thinking about dating a south american or a chinese and changing my last name to thier family

Yes obviously

lol? white women overwhelmingly chose white men. get out of your london shithole you retarded hapa. just because your dad was a white loser and had to settle for some easy gook pussy doesn't mean the rest of whites are.

What should I do if I married a jew?

not breed

>Should we give up a person we are in love with so that we can breed a pure white baby?
well your children will have a lower IQ and a harder time in life plus stealing their identity and ancestry from them and their place in the world
i could go on

poos come in different flavors and the whiter ones have arayan genetics and you can tell by looking it body dimorphisms, (breasts in women) and facial structure.

Brown poos are disgusting and low caste subhumans. The white-poo baby hybrids are so fugly its not funny.

>56%

Lmao, having kids or preserving some genetic destiny is only noble, meaningful or any sort of indication of success or maturity. Shitting out a kid is literally the lowest effort path you can take in life

Kys