End Sup Forums Animalism

This thread is dedicated to ending animalism worship on Sup Forums

>what is animalism worship?
Where human males begin to idealize traits that are inherently base and animalistic that run counter to traits that bring about or indicate improvement to a higher standard of humanity and civilization. It often appears as a misguided attempt by lower-testosterone males to emphasise their manliness. The phenomenon spreads among right-wing groups who correctly reject numale effeminate behavior of the left, but still don't understand what it means to have traits that indicator higher humanity.

>what traits are idealised by numales that are actually animalistic?
In females: Any notion of dark or tinted skin, any notion of "thicc"ness (an attempt to paper over the fact they're fat and hedonistic), excessively large breasts to the point of hanging (orangutan breasts) are just some examples
in males: Any obsessions with pure size (large bone structure, large penis is a particularly toxic one), any obsession with "messy" roughness (dirtiness, unkempt, unwashed), any obsession with mindless unjust violence (admiring slavic chimp-out sessions, for example)

>what traits are indicative of higher humanity and should be idealised?
In females: Pale skin, no skin imperfections (tanning, age, scarring), feminine demeanor, clear hip bones, plump healthy breasts (larger sizes must still maintain form and not hang), an hourglass bone structure, no skin sag whatsoever, a higher leg to body ratio
in males: Muscle tone and body health (see Laocoön and his sons), intelligence, grooming, chivalry, endeavor, perfectionism, discipline

If you've found yourself in violation of any of these standards of higher humanity you may need to reconsider whether you're really part of helping the human cause, or simply encouraging caveman-like behavior while thinking you're trying to fight left-wing decay. Help End Sup Forums Animalism!

But I was told I can be anything I want.

I want to be a strong as an ox.

You'll see what it means to be a physically superior man, and it's not behaving like a dirty gorilla.

OP is a fat lesbian.

Dirty thicc loving subhuman mongrel detected.

>thicc loving

Bitch what part of "fat" don't you understand. "Thicc" people need to lose some fucking weight and stop blaming their problems on society and people's preferences.

You're describing nigger lovers. Animal worship is just putting it nicely. Also you're insulting the cavemen who built the first civilizations by lumping them in with your nigger worshiping religion.

Did you, like, assume my race? I come from Earls. What's your surname, sir?

A true man weather's the storm...because I own the waters.

Bump for justice. Physical strength doesn't mean shit if you don't have the mental.

You can't fight for the Lord if you don't have self-control.

Finally a non-retard who gets it.

I think OP meant to go beyond that. Allowing yourself to be controlled by your hormones and using your superior intellect to merely please your physical needs and wants makes you no better than an animal.

An average white/asian normie today is capable of thinking into the future, unlike his darker counterparts, but is only focused on satisfying his urges, no higher ideals. One must rise above that if we are to become a force to be reckoned with again.

Is there a similar thread I'm not seeing? Why is this not getting bumped?

SAGE

>In females: Pale skin, no skin imperfections (tanning, age, scarring), feminine demeanor, clear hip bones, plump healthy breasts (larger sizes must still maintain form and not hang), an hourglass bone structure, no skin sag whatsoever, a higher leg to body ratio
>in males: Muscle tone and body health (see Laocoön and his sons), intelligence, grooming, chivalry, endeavor, perfectionism, discipline
Arguments, faggot. Why is any of this a bad thing?

Bump for selfcontrol and discipline.

It's a shame the way the thicc meme has spread. Ugly skin tones have piggybacked right off of it too.

Just say niggerism you're on Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Niggers are closest to animal so he still got a point
also SAKE

I mean, if he said "niggerism", the majority that have the mentioned negative traits would take it as an insult and ignore the message completely.

You write like an asshole and your shits all retarded.

>shits all retarded

Definite nigger detected.

>chineses
animalism is the worship of animals, dumb buckethead

>animalism is the worship of animals

niggers are animals, fag

And that's exactly what this describes you retarded fucking abo.