Tales of Zestiria the X

Have you worshipped your goddess and queen Alisha Diphda and received her blessings of screentime, happiness and success today?

quite happy the story is not follwing the game

game's scenario and writing was abysmal

And here is the webm so you can gaze upon her glorious and beautiful form.

[Baba shrieking in the distance]

I don't worship piece of Dipshit Mary Sue.
>inb4 Baba.

>Baba's face when his waifu dumped him for another girl

Rose is fucking shit.

It's okay user. Alisha is very merciful. She will forgive you for your sins even if you do not accept her into your heart.

>Dipshitfags eating shit as usual.
nothing to see here

Daily reminder, everything that she takes center stage in flops.

Baba, please.

Lady Alisha does not care for materialistic values. She will save your souls, no matter if you are rich or poor.

>Baba being Baba as usual
nothing to see here

Alisha has forgiven her for her sins so why can't you?

Oh fuck. I'm 2 episodes behind. Alicia is finally getting the heroine status she deserves?

>Alishafags can't stand anyone dislliking their waifu so they bray like sheep
How intelligent.

Yes. Baba and the lone Rosefag's shrill cries will echo through the ages.

>Baba cant stand anyone loving the fact that his shitty waifu was sidelined so he cries like a little baby
How intelligent.

Of course the waifu of financial ruin wouldn't care for riches because she advocates for poverty amongst her followers.

Proving my point.

Proving my point

Her followers and ufotable have selflessly sacrificed their own financial gain to spread the gospel of Lady Alisha Diphda. When was the last time you have done something purely for the good of others, user?

Proving his point
You aren't actually that retarded to think everyone who hated that piece of Dipshit is a Rosefag, do you?

I think the financial ruin came way before this anime. ToZ was a complete flop.

Yes.

As an Ednafag I am happy that Rose's toxic influence on the game has been reduced in the anime.

>Symonne manages to be even more pointless and even less characterization than in the game.
>Lunarre suddenly has FEELINGS and dies hilariously to spooky ghost.
Is this supposed to be a comedy?

We needed a Baba free Zestiria. Berseria would sale more then.

Well, producing a PS2-tier game on PS3 (followed by your typical abysmal PC conversion barely saved by an amateur patch) with abysmal writing surely didn't help.

UFO was too busy making everyone kissing Alishit's ass.

It hurts

I not a fag of either Rose or Alisha but I can safely say I'd rather Alisha get her ass kissed than the shitty excuse of a character who nearly killed the whole Tales Of series.

But Alisha is a shitty excuse of a character in the anime that makes everyone else shitty because kissing her Mary Sue's ass.

Are you literate?

I dont give a fuck about her. But its objective fact that she is far better than Rose. Being better than literal shit isnt much of an accomplishment.

And yet she is still better than Rose. Stop crying, Baba

She's better than Rose because everyone is kissing her ass. Quit crying Dipshitfags.

She's pretty much the same as her game's counterpart.

Anime's Rose is more interresting than the game's one, though.

She was always better than Rose. Rose represents the cancer that was killing Tales Of. Quit crying, Baba.

Her game counterpart did not have the screen time that overtook Sorey's though.

Anime Rose is very lovable. She became my favourite Zesty girl.

The anime gave much more emphasis on the political and war struggle than the game, so in the end it's only logical that she'd get a much bigger role.

Plus I guess it was partly to compensate for the typical butthurt Japanese shitty drama that happened during the production of the game.

How is she's better? Her retarded hair? Alishafags crying on the web that made UFO purposedly nerfed everyone so that no one can be better than her? Pleae continue crying, Dipshitfags.

How is she not better, Baba?

You seem very upset user.

I want an image of Baba standing behind a closed door and crying while Alisha NTR's Rose away from him.

tfw no princess wife

Don't you think a picture of Rose is rather ill suited for that feel?

No, because Rose got NTRed by HETable

But it's homotable, not hetable.

Two more eps and I can bathe in homo tears.

Anime Alisha is just Game Rose but even more derailing

Long live the Queen

I love Alisha!!!!

I bet Alishafags unironically like Erza and Kirito

Don't use Phi to shitpost.

The Zestiria anime may be shit

But imagining how much blood Baba must be shitting and crying out of sheer butthurt makes it worth it

Zestiria actually was a success financially, and Rose merchandise sold better than Alisha merchandise.

He moved on and formed his own company while the Anime made to pander to Alisha is flopping financially.

>From being one of the higher ups to becoming SE bitch after he was "promoted"
You are delusional if you think SE will give him one quarter of the freedom he used to have.

You mean you got isolated from and forced to quit from Namco

You know, if they're just gonna go ahead and do whatever the fuck they want, they should have spent less time on the endless Alisha/Rose character development.

There's so much of them that I feel like we didn't see anything of Sorey and the seraphs. Plus it feels weird just having the fox dude whose name I forgot suddenly decide to be a good guy and Symmone just said "fuck this" and turned into a dragon within 15 seconds.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that Alisha can armatize, which fits in with Berseria's lore of "pretty much any fuck head can armatize if they try hard enough" but it really feels like we're missing something with the anime, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. Also did they ever go through the shrines in the anime?

You mean he got fired and is now working on some fuckaweful mobile game

Baba, we know your shitposting tactics

>but it really feels like we're missing something with the anime
It's called play the game if you wanna know what the fuck is going on because we skipped it all

US sales are irrelevant for Tales games, that's why we barely got any of the PS2 games while there were still games being made every year or every two years. Nobody gives a shit about the PC release over in Japan, even if it somehow generated sales (PC ports are always made for cheap extra sales, they are never the main market.)

Zesty flopped in Japan and got bombed with negative reviews because of Alisha. Game was dead before it even got announced for loc.

They changed the plot so hard they forgot to explain it.

>Game was Tales of Roseria
>Anime is Tales of Alishia
>Rosefags complaining about Alisha being the mary sue out of extreme hipocrasy since anime Alisha is basically game Rose
>Rosefag butthurt is at an all time high

You mean shitty mobile games?

Its a never ending supply of delicious salt

Dunno where all the butthurt is coming from. I'm the happiest I can be as a Rosefag.

>Rose fans experiencing the exact pain of Alisha fans as they watch another girl attain Mary Sue status and hog the story and spotlight

The irony is off the charts.

There are people who can complain Alishit being a Mary Sue while accepting Rose is the Mary Sue in the game. You don't have to be a Rosefag to realize that.

I prefer full series of Berseria.
Make it happen ufotable

Never ever.

Only if there is an episode dedicated to Eizen, Rokurou and Laphi making their secret underground lair.

Have you been living under a rock?

Baba didn't get fired he quit. Get your info straight Alishafag.

Zestiria sold 500,000 it's first week user.

>He doesn't know how Japanese "firing" works
Oh, how naive.

Except people have been saying that Rose in the game was a Mary Sue, they're just now saying that Anime Alisha the very same.

I know how Japanese firing works, thing is Japanese actually do fire people, but if they for some reason don't want to then they'll "promote" the person involved and have them leave on their own. Now Baba quit but he also immediately started his own company and got a job under Square Enix, while Ufotable's anime focusing on Alisha is a financial flop and isn't doing anything for the brand because most Nips don't even watch it anyway. You think that the anime is pissing on him but in reality he has no reason to give a shit about it. He's moved on.

No, he was fired. He resigned because the Japs do that to save face. It was either get fired or bow out with dignity.

You know this, Baba

Don't you mean 340k followed by the largest drop in the following weeks with used games almost free already available? And then the fastest price drop to move stock.

>I-I didn't get fired I quit under my own terms!
Sure you did Baba. Now back to the SE sweatshop.

>ToZ was a complete flop.

Fucking retard, it sold 1.5 million copies and a lot of merch.

Berseria was the one that flopped, week 1 Zestiria sold more than Berseria in over a month.

>it sold 1.5 million copies
Going to need all the citations on that.

>He's moved on.

>establishes a new studio called Istolia
>Istolia means story
>story-tales
He sure moved on.

Shut the fuck up retard, in the US Zestiria sold over 160k in PS4 and 55k in PS3, that makes 210k. In steam it's over 380k.

Jesus christ mongoloid weebs like you are hilarious.

>Zesty flopped in Japan
First week was 360k in PS3, it ended up in 450. Then 1 year later it was released in PS4 and sold 40k.

In total between PS3 and PS4 Zestiria sold 1.1m all over the world, and then there's steam.

ALISHA IS THE BEST ZESTIRIA

REIMAGINATION RELEASE SOON

BABA A SHIT

ROSE A SHIT

Velvet is such a good protagonist.

10/10 voice; 10/10 looks and a 10/10 personality when she mellows out.

Wait so she's a fucking Shepherd herself now?

Armatus isn't exclusive to the shepherd.

I'm playing the game myself and I'm assuming I'm close to the end at this point having just finished collecting all the memories and killing grandpa

Outside of the ending why is it so hated? Some parts aren't that great but as a whole it isn't bad, or at least it doesn't feel bad enough to deserve all the hate.

>Berseria was the one that flopped, week 1 Zestiria sold more than Berseria in over a month.
Now that's sad. Berseria is much better than Zestiria.

It suffered due to Zestria.

Pretty much. Still, despite all, Berseria has received overwhelming praise.

Indeed. It isnt an understatement to say that Berseria saved the series.