We are the Alpha race, wh*te boi

We are the Alpha race, wh*te boi

Why do people let other people get in their space like this?

If someone comes upto me like that I automatically get ready for a fight.

Then again I am prob fucked up in the head, which could also just be translated as having high fight/flight instincts from prolonged periods of isolation and being in dangerous situations.

watch a nigga hit me, get his ass beat

that is just some regular high school kid who will go to college and marry a nice girl and the nigger is a future convict who is going do have diabetes and probably aids.

Around blacks never relax

>I am an alpha
>brb I spend hours on Sup Forums
Cope. Whitey will suicide in 10 years, nigger will have 8 kids from 3 different mothers, welfare gibs and will not be working a day in his life, while he enjoys the concrete jungle blissfully in hedonism.

Looks like a felony assault to me.

But the end result is that white kid in the seat there didn't get suspended while the nigger did. This would be effective but niggers naturally don't care to learning and will spend his days home not worrying about what he is missing in school but doing maybe even selling drugs depending if his iq breaches 60

>suspended
Get police involved and it can wreck his life.

this. Niggers can't into planning or abstract thought.
I wish a nog assaulted me so I can send him to jail

sage and report this is the 7th nigger thread this shill has started in 10 minutes.

> nigger nigs and hits white boy, white kid doesn't want to get into deep shit so he doesn't do anything
> nothing happens to nig, gets sent to the office and is back the next day
> nigger nigs again, white kid knocks him the fuck out because he's sick of the bullshit and apparently people don't get punished for starting shit in school
> white kid gets expelled, pending hate crime charges, can't go to college now and has to drop out of high school and pick tomatoes for a living while they learn a trade to survive
>nothing happens to nig, gets sent to the office and is back the next day
>nigger nigs and hits white boy, white kid doesn't want to get into deep shit so he doesn't do anything
> ALL YOU STUPID RURAL AND SUBURBAN BLUE COLLAR RACIST RETARDS HATE BLACK PEOPLE FOR LITERALLY NO REASON
> WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GO TO COLLEGE AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY IF YOUR SO POOR?
> WHAT DID MINORITIES EVER DO TO YOU?

you simply stupid niggers ruin everything and if you get punished you are crying like little bitches..

Mods pls do something about this. this OP is flooding the entire board, he's been doing it for coming up on a month now, all he does all day is shill in various threads on the board or start his own completely off topic webm and picture spam threads.
he needs to be range banned

remember your sage kids

all niggers are going to be killed soon, also with their race betraying leftist soy faggots

>wait after school
>follow nigger home
>burn down house

I had a really, really bad temper when I was in high school. I was a cunt hair away from picking up [insert anything] in woodshop class and beating a nigger to death because he wanted to fuck around.

fucking report him then you retardoid

then why would you monkeys need affirmative action?

You all act like violent Apes, which prove our point that you cant be in the same civilized society as white people-

that assault probably gave him whiplash

AHmed plz.

>>brb I spend hours on Sup Forums

and? here is a free for all. you prefer ribbit? facebook? kek

fuck you nigger mcdonalds worker looking ass

what a nigger

i am of course speaking to the content of his character and not his skin color btw

Since when does the alpha race let other races to fuck their women?

check these digits

If the kid hits back he can say goodbye to going to a decent college

A fight on your permanent record? The nigger doesn't care but the white does. This is why segregation in schools needs to be returned. It is wrong that people that care about their education have to be placed in the same room as ghetto monkeys.

Of course. I did that before even looking in the thread. But this cuck spammer has been flooding the brit/pol/ thread for nearly a month now. Sometimes he gets banned sometimes not, but it's getting ridiculous. we've got an ultra autist on our hands

The guy is certainly in jail or juvie or whatever and been expelled. Really hard to talk your way out of it when there's video evidence of you throwing a haymaker right into someone's face for no reason.

Ever since they realised that their women are the ugliest.

he's not an autist, he's being paid to create slide threads

I feel like you would be cool to hang out with. We'd probably get along well, sometimes i wonder what stops people from doing something like what you said, it would be so easy. You just have to take your time.

People really have more power and ability than they know, there is always a way to destroy people and get away with it, but that's probably just the INTJ in me talking.

>I am le tough alpha male.
>I'm so dominant
>And then high-school ends.

I was just a nobody. Then I went to college and got a degree, upon graduating I joined the Army. In the Army I bulked up and developed some confidence. I also got a Comission.

Now guys like that call me "Sir".

>Alpha race
And you wonder why white people think you are subhuman degenerate garbage...
All I see is a stupid fucking ape reacting the only way they know how. Maybe if
he tried reading a book he's have a future... Clearly "Black Lives" don't matter for shit.

this is the 12th nigger thread this shill has spammed in 15 minutes. sage and report.

>1 hour of makeup
>weave
She's ugly the second she takes a shower, which knowing nogs might not be for a while so I guess you sort of have a point.

Where do you think alpha and chads on the internet are? When you can post the same shit you post here on Facebook and Twitter under your real name with your real picture, then you might be considered a man. Till then you're a cuck.

military faggots never miss an opportunity to let everyone know that they're military faggots. worse than bronies.

>Completely disregarding the analogy

>Now I'm king of the niggers
>dey respeck me n sheeit

GET THIS FUCKING ORANGUTAN ANTIQUATED FARM HAND JIGABOO SPOOK NIGGER SUBHUMAN BEAST THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER

Fucking faggot BO letting all the niggers raid.

This is a daily occurrence in highschools across the US. Its a well known fact that white guys are bitches and won't stand up for themselves. Little jimmy's manhood was taken from him that day and its on camera which means it will haunt him for the rest of his life. His self esteem will never recover.

Who said anything about respect?

Goddamn, who said anything about giving a single flying fuck as to their thoughts, prayers and feelings?

I'm vegan

>thinking i care about any point some he is trying to make
>personal philosophy probably some vague bullshit about "respect" and "discipline" lifted from karate kid