Why the fuck humanity wants to go from Earth to lifeless Mojave desert looking planet?

Why the fuck humanity wants to go from Earth to lifeless Mojave desert looking planet?

Unironically we need to expand unless a single asteroid could mean extinction. Pity the fools that will be the first to be send.

basically "muh science" brainlets screeching for funding

No niggers

No niggers

Because Earth-chan has AIDS

Americans will be there and so will slavshits and chinks, Mars isn't looking so good.

What would be great is colonizing the jovian moons and settling them with only north western Europeans

this.

what are these dumb fucking earth-chan memes that I keep seeing everywhere?

weebs need to fucking die

Yeah we should rather spend it on gender studies and paying millions of parasites billions every year.

Mars is america of the solar system. We'll be seeing "I am 1/1024 earthian" posts in 2000 years on the solarnet

>p-pity the fools
This will be the single greatest act of any human ever to live. They will be literal Gods to what can be an everlasting human population that will keep their name and glory by echoing it in eternity.
>you are pic related eating burgers and smelling your own farts

Because we love wasting billions on silly 1980s sci fi bull shit.

Because space colonization is the only way we humans can evolve a higher culture. By sending high IQ people out there they can form a society that is better than anything we have now.

Because it seems like a magical solution to solve all their problems

After a while the people on mars will evolve into a different species

Well, I am sure they are going to have a great time surviving on a hostile planet.

There are no niggers on mars

And Jews will degenerate people on earth back to monkies.

check

Because we wanted to see what's around the corner.

It's a white people thing, you wouldn't understand.

One step closer to alien poon

this would please Moonman immensly

Mars is covered in ayy lmao ruins. Don't you want to scavenge that shit user?

Atleast we can hope, Niggers ruin everything

>I'M NOT FLAT!!

Earth-kun, Sup Forums is ALWAYS right!

Big if true

Because mars is a virgin and plays hatrd to get

This is an exciting fiction, that has some popularity which can be used to attract funds. In reality of things Mars isn't even lifeless Mojave desert. It's literally a rock in space, which is incredibly expensive to get to and impossible to get off. Worse than a moon.

Instead of wasting money on useless shit, we need to forget about interplanetary space completely, and fund energy and materials research.

>I'm not flat
That made me laugh harder than it should.

>Mars
>Virgin

Imagine believing this lol

>3rd thread in a row
i have not seen a more concerted effort to force a kosher commie meme like (((Oneworld)))-Chaim since Pepe Hillary

Because we want a nuclear winter

For the same reason Humanity has done everything it has during all of history.
To see if we can.

I would like moar of this faggoty anime shit pls

>north western
Can they into space?