Whats the cost to make a season of berserk ?

Whats the cost to make a season of berserk ?

& if its cheap why haven't people fan funded it through kickstarter people fan funded shitter stuff on kickstarter

> most people been reading this series for years time to give back

That's alot of money, i'm sure Berserk 2016 is about two thirds under that budget.

>one of the biggest praised mangas ever
>everyone wanted an anime, because of the artstyle and story
>let´s make it 3D, because 3D is selling so fucking well and is popular

The only fucking good cartoon/anime on 3D is the turtles series from nick.

People that read manga are not the same as people that watch anime in area 11. You won't see the vast majority of people that read berserk buying anime.

Are you stupid? Creators own the rights so you can't just fan fund it and make your own.

i wanna see this in animation

>We will never get a good adaptation of the Lost Children arc
Post yfw

im wiling to give 100 per month

tfw

>a 30 minute anime
>30 minute
what the fuck are they doing

There's no way Lost Children will ever get fully adapted without any sort of censoring.

No shit nigga

People have wages you know

Shit, why aren't there more millionaires funding anime projects?

>>Shit, why aren't there more millionaires funding anime projects?
Because they are millionaires?

I swear if I ever become extremely wealthy, I will create an anime studio that exclusively produces sequel seasons for deserving shows

I'm glad. They'd just fuck it up if they tried. Same goes for Black Swordsman arc. Those two parts of the story are sacred to me.

Same. If I ever become a multi-millionaire, I'd go to Japan and dump it all into a proper Berserk adaptation. Then I can at least die happy in poverty.

season 1 looked like shit

I think, for the most part, they could have gotten away with using 3d in the new series if they did it like the Golden Age movies, that is by doing mostly 3d bodies (with exceptions) but doing the faces in 2d.

The second and third movie showed that this could work pretty well especially given how massive some of the battles were and how beautiful the original art is.

If I ever become a millionaire, I'll pay whatever studio produces your favorite anime to discontinue it

>Berserk 2016 full season cost : US$1

Episodes of anime are generally 21-24 minutes. If they asked for figures on how much it costs to make a 30 minute episode of an anime, they're fucking retarded. That would be essentially 1/4th more material than a 21 minute episode. That was my point.

Well, I guess that would be better than letting the studio rape it some more.

Stop posting the worst berserk.