White boi, do you SERIOUSLY want to start a race war?

White boi, do you SERIOUSLY want to start a race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_-t1Uu57nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
youtube.com/watch?v=hlsH3hYk1U8
youtube.com/watch?v=ntJeYbbp0-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no :(

niggers think adjustable sights make guns 'shoot harder'
it wouldn't even be a fight

Yes

Was about to mention this. Niggers are useless at everything, including warfare, if whities aren't there to herd them. If a white vs black war started right now, then whites would win.

We have demonstrated to you time and time again that your skin is not bulletproof and you still feel the need to ask?

Question is, are YOU sure??

sure why not its about every 100 years we have to remind you monkeys how it goes

Empty muscle. I've trained as a wrestler the moved to mma and have competed in multiple grappling and striking events and I can tell you with certainty pound for pound they're the weakest race. From my personal experience it goes Hispanic>White>Black/Asian when it comes to raw strength they also have no head or patience for strategy I've cornered my friends who are black and they're prone to panic and not listening to their corner. They also frustrate and break mentally easily.

>ughh me strong me flex muscles
*BANG*
nothing personal, nigger

Nice center of mass for a .338 Lapua delivered from 750 meters.
But muh Mac 10 and Hi-Point.

Are you fags talking to me?

Being filled with roids won't stop a bullet you dumbass fag

Even if you play your nigger superiority, you lose the numbers game.

But if you went to school you would know that.

Yes

The reason those guys get tough is because they deal with niggers all day every day. If it came time for a race war they'd probably join the whites

Absolutely, bring it on niggers

>White boy, weea slap the fuck outta you.
That's quaint, but last I checked, ballistics were far more effective.

Sounds like literal 40k orks

Name what weapons you would use that werent invented by whites

also, I'm a special forces sniper and my uncle works for nintendo

Slavs are fucking ready

LOCK AND LOADED BRING IT ON JAMAL

All brawn and muh dick. Bring it nogs.

Literally every man on earth can look like that if they take a sufficient amount of roids.

>he's going all out
>all these bait threads
Niggers are fucked on all sides if it actually happened, nigs are smart enough to not fully chimp out because then their gibs are gone

>thinking wrestling and training mma equates to being special forces
Jesus slav, how sheltered are you?

multiple people in that image are literally dead lol
and some are currently incarcerated
>look out whitey
lol

Yes.

do you think that race war is like a cage fight or boxing match ?
Are you that stupid negro ?

Yes, I'm ready.
youtu.be/x_-t1Uu57nQ

>not getting obvious sarcasm
scurvy getting to yer brain?

>thinks that having big muscles helps you win a war

so naive

Even niggers know they wont stand a chance in the race war.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

sage and report. this is the 5th nigger post this shill has made in the last 10 minutes.

You're outnumbered and outsmarted, just become a slave instead and actually be useful for once in your life

A body could make a fortune selling all that prime roided-up buck meat back to Africa so some enterprising cannibals could set up their own chain of steak houses. Just some food for thought.

wow

that joke flew so hard over your head that it went to fucking space

All I see are 11 crisp, clean headshots and their steroided bodies mean nothing :)

Why not nigger?

Redpill me on Rhodesia.

>not understanding my point
Typical third worlder.

No, not at all. I would much rather our peoples separate on amicable terms, maintain civil relations, and work together when mutually beneficial. We share the same enemy who wishes to subjagate and exploit us both, after all.

I believe they call it Zimbabwe now

The pic of kimbo slice made me literally lol
>sage in options field for slide threads tho

DA

Literally something anonymous stranger said on internet

And here is the 150+ IQ post.

I have to lift because I spend time around them.

HAVE TO. Only way to get some small measure of respect, other than a blue uniform or slinging rock.

Hahaha, there are people who believe that non-arguments about muscle mass somehow pertains to whoever wins a race war. How's obesity among blacks? IQ?

Only they reproduce not just by "growing" and there vitality against gunshots is not higher than of us. They are like orcs with only the negative attributes.

daily reminder the term "white" is for idiots, because everyone has their own definition of white, i pity the fool man

Why not, black faggot?

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

Yeah!

We have three digit iqs and muscles don’t work against pointy stuff or explosions.

There are numerous cases of ghetto niggers using the wrong ammo and such, keep in mind these are the ‘pros’. I think we’ll be fine against these literal monkeys.

>autism

I look forward to blasting niggers to pieces when we do, so yeah!

rip kimbo slice

This one is soo underrated.

>White bois are so insecure this thread got 60 replies

This makes no sense though, why does some internet keyboard warrior feel he can attach himself to the accomplishments of men who died before he was of military age?

yes please

probably more than i want world peace, gas the kikes racewar now

Well, yes.

>black faggot still spilling bait

Just look up history of rhodesia on YouTube.

I forgot that he died. But it's funny including him in this meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlsH3hYk1U8

This is true.

All of my elder male relatives, killed people.
My father was in soviet police force and killed person when he was ressisting arrest and tried to stab him with a knife.
His father was a serial killer and spent 25 years in prison.

All four of my grandfathers fought in WWII, one was participant of the battle of Stalingrad and Berlin assault and then kicked asses of japs in Manchuria, another one fought in Kursk and Budapest, another one also fought at Stalingrad and the 4th one died in Stalingrad.

My mom's father however was a kind person and never killed people purposefully but he has train driver and overdrived several suicide people.

I don't think Tyron slave genes would be able to even compete with my legacy of mass murderers.

are you sure?

Admit it, it's not possible to look at this thread and not feel sorry for how pathetic these people are lmao

>whites are insecure

Tiny dicked black faggot follows us to an unironically white nationalist board just to bait us lol.

All those niggers are already dead

>negroids literally SEETHING about the white man's prowess

Sure you have muscles, but can you shoot straight?

Their faggotry is their problem. But you are special one, LARPer. You have shitposted over all board with your low quality bait.

>admit it...

>feel sorry for how pathetic these people are

>see obvious bait thread
>feel need to reply because "muh superiority"
>not insecure
Lmao stay mad white boi

There is a story of it. Google it nigger.

>hurr muh big ape muscles dis be how we fight war muhfuga wit our fist an spears
>gets shot

>>see obvious white imageboard
>>feel need to reply because "muh superiority"
>>not insecure

Fixed it nigger. Lol. Keep trying to compensate.

You could say the same thing about black

In Africa the "blacks" absolutely hate eachother on the basis of tribal divisions they don't see themselves as a single unified black race and you might say the same for America seeing the rate at which blacks kill eachother and form rival gangs against eachother

lmao this guy

JIDF faggot shitposting 2 get some love

>it wouldnt be even be a fight

>feel sorry for how pathetic these people are
These are not people. They're a primitive hominid species.

we've fought this war before
well war is a bit of an exaggeration
more like we just showed up and made you our bitch
you niggers got btfo so hard that you're still butthurt about it centuries later
probably because you're still our bitch and you know it
stay mad faggot

niggas train their whole lives to look like that just to get shot by a skinny guy like me

So what you are really saying is that the lower 50% of whites is still smarter than 80 % of blacks and the remaining 20% that is smarter than 50% of whites is easily outsmarted by the other 50 %. Not really an argument

The only thing stopping whites from easily exterminating the entire negroid species from the face of the earth is political correctness.

ain't half them niggas dead from sickle cell or high blood pressure or something?

We wuz Einsteins and shit!

You cherry picked a bunch of niggers at the top of their game.

Here are some nobodies from Russia who would smash the shit out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntJeYbbp0-0