Overlord

Overlord

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zenfta/status/840463550468382721
youtube.com/watch?v=jEtJ83c8LWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any changes in second movie?new characters, scenes?

When will vol 12 be released?
and where can i watch the movies?

I think someone said some scenes were "luxurious" ?

Will Albedo's rape scene be animated?

Any idea if Nigredo made it in?

“I’m not really a fan of the Slaine Theocracy though. Because of that one incident, we fought those guys who looked like they were from some secret unit.”

What does this implies ? Any ideas as to why they fought BS? I wonder if this information will end up in Momon if she happens to speak with him.

They fought Sunlit Scripture and Nigun got a scar in that fight.
The reason was Sunlit going about their usual demi-human exterminating business when Blue Rose happened to be around.
Stop speedreading.

>
this year
>
nowhere

Murayama said that in regards to the shalltear fight I believe

I see, thanks

>The Black Scripture was protecting the holy relic “Kei Seke Kouku” in preparation against the resurrection of the Catastrophe Dragon Lord

Are they gonna resurrect him themselves or is it an unrelated 3rd party and they want to take that opportunity to mind control him ?

Sex with Shalltear.

The moment the ST thought CDL was back coincides with the time Nazarick appeared. I.e the ST probably mistook Nazarick appearing as CDL coming back

I dont remeber this at all, what book was this discussed in?

Volume 1, part 3.

Guess I'll reread the books again, thanks

New info soon.
twitter.com/zenfta/status/840463550468382721

Now the main question is how will they top Clattanoia for season 2?

I wouldn't even mind them reusing it for the OP. It's too good.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEtJ83c8LWg

Are any of the side stories any good? I watched the anime then read all the main novels.

Is this an accurate translation? It's pretty good.

The story about the Death Knight running errands was cute.

Of course they're good.

The written ones are fun and cute
The voice acted ones are hit or miss

Is there certain order to go through the side stories?

We can only hope.

I don't think it matters as long as you keep in mind where it falls in the continuity so you don't get confused.

They do happen at specific times, someone made a post on leddit ordering them that you could find with a search
It's not that big a deal though, especially if you've already read all the main stuff
The one about AOG raiding Naz back in the day is pretty cool and also gives some real interesting insights into the world Sazuki comes from (which can help further alleviate feelings of 'why doesn't he care whether he gets back or not)

No one will ever love you like Albedo loves Ainz
How is a person supposed to cope with this knowledge?

Go to the wiki and search for the timeline page, but it doesn't matter even if you read them randomly.

Looking at season 1 which took about 10-11 months from announcement to airing that means season 2 will air in winter or spring 2018.

at least vol 12-13 will keep us satisfied by then

Were there any other secrets about the New World aside from DDDL having one of The Twenty?

Also, it sounds like DDDL needs that WI in order to surpass the Foor Guardians. The player he killed was probably some scrub.

I am filled with optimism

>scrub
Holding WCI

Me 2.

>Also, it sounds like DDDL needs that WI in order to surpass the Foor Guardians.

"His unique magic is damn strong and both his offense and defense is flawless"

They will cope very well.

I don't like the idea of being liked by default unless the love was between parents/children. It's a superficial love built on weak fundamentals.

The Tsuare x Sebas thing is a whole lot stronger and more compelling. Albedo's just another crazy yandere.

>its been 2 years since show aired
Holy fuck time flies

>DMMOs might become a reality before splat gets animated

>I don't like the idea of being liked by default
That's gay.

Albedo loves Momonga though

Because DDDL's World Item is a Twenty, which is a one use item, he's naturally that strong, otherwise it would have disappeared when killing the players.

The DLs that didn't fight the 8GK were probably stronger than PDL. The secret bosses of the New World.

Now I feel old
How do you become a lich?
I thought overlord was based on D&D, but the more I think about it, it seems like JRPG.

Nah,he probably got scared of the 8GK. Hidden himself away and waited for all the strong ones to die out. Then spend hundreds of years training himself,secretly preparing and actually got lucky finding a single player that he could bully on.
Players are only powerful because they fight in a team anyway along with enough preparation and items.

Ainz is not a lich!

>How do you become a lich?
I heard that in D&D it required quite literal acts of forsaking humanity.
Involves slaughtering hundreds of people in a gruesome, perverted manner with magic or something and committing other atrocities.

He is though.

>Ainz defeats every enemy, obtains every treasure and conquers every country.
>None but one person stands in Ainz's way to total domination.
>One last being
>Final boss
What's his/her name Sup Forums?

fuck off

Climb.

Shit poster

Obviously Rubedo.

Ainz's lost boner

She is aware that despite jokes about boners a skeleton is incapable of making love, right?

Touch Me

He's got 10 fingers that are longer than a human's even if you don't account for his hands being fleshless.
I bet succubi holes and fluids would feel good even on your fingers, and he retained some degree of sensitivity as revealed by his Miyoshi baths.

Sup Forumsnon.

There's got to be some magic spell that lets Ainz shift into an organic form.

Ainz says being undead means his emotions are suppressed and he has no lust, but Shalltear and Yuri think about sex too. Shalltear is obsessed over it and her vampire brides are not virgins either.

How possible? Just male undeads?

there are items that let you change you're race.

they are programmed to have some emotions, Ainz wasn't programmed to have strong emotions so the suppression is stronger for him.

Yuri also cares about the living to an extent.

A chance to go home

>There's got to be some magic spell that lets Ainz shift into an organic form.
There's an item that allow race change, but it cost EXP.
Different undead, have different levels of suppression.

Delete that link or the thread will get deleted

Yeah but that's permanent, D&D druids have wildshape so it's not that much of a jump to assume that there's some sort of equivalent spell there that can be put on a scroll.

>leddit
>read vol 8 > 6 > 7

>Studio NUT animating Overlord
great now it'll look like complete shit. I never though I'd be upset that One Punch Man was getting a second season.

>Holding WCI
Which means jack shit since those are scattered everywhere and even a level 1 could find it in a trashpile if luck would have it.

BRAAAAP

Wizards have Polymorph, but I think it has some problems with undead-ness
Like you can't turn into and undead and undead can't turn from undead

literally who?

Shalltear is able to eat and drink so she must have some form of metabolism. I think more fleshy types of undead do too if they eat brains and move with muscles. Skeletals are an obvious exception as they dont even have rotten organs to use
I always thought that vampires just didnt produce certain nutrients and enzymes anymore and need to consume them in fresh blood

>even a level 1 could find it in a trashpile

Picrelated.
There are plenty of undead with a dick though.

Vampires are generally portrayed as exaggerated versions of humanity so they are usually more elegant, more carnal and more lustful than normal humans.
Dullahans are typically vengeful undead so they are also portrayed with emotions. Although lust != thinking about sex. I don't recall Yuri ever being lustful.

A lich is someone who threw away his humanity to study magic for an eternity. They are your standard robot no-moral-compass undeads.
And they have no reproductive organs that we know of.
Unless his red orb will float down into his pelvis and extrude something to ride on, or some other spooky shit like that.

I would assume only vampires are an exception to the rule. As for other undead they can feel lust (like Ainz) but as Yuri also explains strong emotions get forcefully repressed.

>Twenty WCI
>Despawns/Disappears from owner after use
>Spawns at random location
Geez user I don't know, guess I pulled that out of my ass.

>Spawns at random location
>I pulled that out of my ass.
You did.
It was only said that "you have to find them again after 1 time use".
Nothing about WHERE you can find them.

>the red orb can be transmuted into genitalia if needed

Tell the creator, we've solved Albedo's lust issue.

There are plenty in dnd. I think its also canon there are race change items. Im hoping ainz gets a [Ring of race change: Human (3/day)] and use it as an engagement ring for his harem. He has the feat that allows him to wear 10 rings but doesnt wear one on his left ring finger kus hes shy and afraid to comit i guess.

This.

>Twenty always respawns at the same place after use
Like hell would the devs be so benevolent, we all know they didn't give a fuck about players besides their gacha spins.

The red orb is a WCI that he keeps on his person at all times as a red herring and escape insurance. Guild gave it to him to protect their guild leader. Info was a comodety in YGG so most pvpers would think its his phylacary or something and get ruse crused. What it exactly does is yet to be written by the author.

>Final boss

If you actually read into the themes of Overlord, then it's fairely obvious who is being set up as the final adversary Nazarik must overcome, and where the true conflict of the series lies.

It's Ainz himself.

Just when I thought they cared enough about the show, more cgi shit undead dragons and death knights.

>Info was a comodety in YGG
I can't understand how such a game survived 12 years.

No one said that, but assuming it could respawn literally anywhere, instead of behind some sort of challenge like the other wci is a tad bit silly.

We know he holds one world item, we do not know what it is. Since the red orbs is such a big part of his character design I sincerely doubt that it's a wci.
Walking around with it out in the open like that is an invitation to kill him and steal it.

He is now a overlord. Lich is the rotting one

Im pretty sure there is upwards of 2-300. WCI but only 20 were gamebreakingly OP and had the "dragonball" clause and get scattered across the world adter each use.

Nazarick is in possesion of i think 11 of these " big twenty". Not to mention the guild weapon and throne dungeon heart.

Lots of content, good community, highly customizable characters, no "one true builds" so even if it's not balanced you still have a lot of ways to feasibly be good at the game

No.
They have 3/20. The rest are regular wci.