Do you ever wonder if you're watching too much anime?

Do you ever wonder if you're watching too much anime?

>actually watching anime
What are you, some kind of degenerate?

I watch anime ironically

Shut up and walk me home gently, big boy.

HE WATCHES ANIME, MOCK HIM

No. Sometimes I would marathon a whole series but normally I just watch what's airing on a day and that's very little anime.

As expected of /pol.

>not ironically watching anime ironically
It's 2017 user, post-irony is the new hotness

I assume the average f/a/ggot watches 5 episodes from whatever is airing and marathons up to twice a month

actually, does anyone even marathon anymore? I just don't have it in myself for I forgot how long

No, but sometimes I wonder if I'm not watching enough and letting good shows pass by.

Nope. I used to marathon anime when I liked anime. That was 10 years ago

No. I only watch like 5-10 shows per season.

No
I've been learning japanese for 4 months now and all I do now is reading VNs. Barely keep up with the 6 shows I'm watching this season and a few ones from backlog.

I marathoned s2 of k-on over this past weekend

I watched around 3 episodes a day and marathon anime regularly on top of that. But I have to take forced breaks when it's too busy at work, after which I usually have a renewed desire to watch anime.

*I watch

Sometimes I go days without watching anything at all and then the week after I just watch like 20 episodes a day just to go back to nothing. At the end of the month I still don't feel like I watched that much because there's so many periods of nothing in the middle. It's just random.
I'm pretty sure I used to watch a show/cour every 2 days pretty consistently couple years ago but I guess I ran out of stuff to watch. I barely remember how those days were.

I actually looked at some numbers recently.
I watched 1000 episodes between these times.
9th Sept > 25th Dec
25th Dec > 22nd Feb
22nd Feb > 7th Jun
7th Jun > 8th Nov
8th Nov > 13th Jun
13th Jun > 10th Mar
I guess I did watch too much at some point but it's barely anything these days.

You haven't watched too much until your eyes are screaming at you to stop.

No, I'm perfectly aware I waste way too much time on this shit.

I don't wonder, I know for the past month and a half I've been watching too much anime. Literally all I do at home is watch anime, I don't even play video games anymore. I keep telling myself once it gets warmer, I do other things, things I can do comfortably without being curled up in blankets on my bed.

I just watch the webm's and look at screenshots on Sup Forums.

I finish like 2 or 3 series a week and that's with full time work, I have no idea if I'm watching too much or not because the backlog is constantly growing no matter how much I watch.

I remember the days when Ide go through like 3-4 shows a day (12-13 eps) cause a friend of mine gave me like 1TB of anime. I eventually caught up after a couple years (while adding new stuff). Also remember watching one piece ep 1-500 in like 3 weeks. That was intense.

i burned out for a while, but here i am shitposting on Sup Forums.

once you pinpoint what really interests you and your taste jades a little there's suddenly very little for you to watch and you don't feel stressed to follow seasonals at all

I was pretty into it in 2014 but stopped mid 2015, and picked anime back up mid last year pretty hard and now i have a pretty decent youtube channel which alleviates some of the guilt of watching anime all day.

Been too busy to watch it and don't miss it, but I still lurk here

I will only consider myself watching too much anime when I start watching the 90's anime.

I remember watching 25 seasonals at one point. Now it's closer to 5, though next season is looking like 15. But I think it's more that I stopped caring about watching everything that came out.