Holy shit Akko really beautiful this episode

Holy shit Akko really beautiful this episode

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ugrktn.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking slut

>hey Andrew
>hey, do you have problems with your father?
>do you want to talk about your problems?
>like having a conversation, could this work?
>nah
>WANNA HEAR ABOUT MY DREAM INSTEAD

But she did talk to him. She dissed him for listening to his father telling him to give no fucks about what he says just as she does. And he listened and agreed, next thing he did was play the piano knowing his father doesn't approve.

Who needs pep talk when you have a genki girl literally forcing you to regain your yay?

her believing heart will be his magic

Can we please just have more Akko/Ursula interaction

I didn't think she could get any better but she did

The more you watch her the more she becomes cute.

I didn't feel anything for in the first couple of episodes but she's a cutie right now.

>1920x1080

>hey Andrew
>why are you such an spineless faggot?
>I'm not even rich or noble and am working hard to make my dream become true
>stop whining and go play the piano

Sucy a best

They're both egotistical and perfect for each other.

Calm down, Andrew.

>1120x626

10/10 episode.

The bee was cute.

9.9/10 for me because no Ursula ;_;

>Diana was set up since birth to win the Andrew bowl
>Some literal nobody who didn't come from royalty and wasn't even learning magic for the first 14 years of her life comes out of left field and wins it
Is Akko the Tom Brady of LWA?

You can see the instant Andrew's heart goes doki doki.

I want to marry Akko!

Would Akko get in the robot?

It was funny that people stung by the bee saw Akko as a yamato nadeshiko. That might imply that she's quite the beauty outside of her bratty demeanor, or all of them have yellow fever.

How disappointed are Diana's parents do you think

>tried to make her not a fuckup by ripping her away from that chariot lady
>make her get top honors in all her classes
>she still fucks up

trigger has truly saved anime.

no seriously, their anime might be pretty average(average-good), but damn can these people draw. while every signle other fucking studio is either recycling kyotoanus shit or doing terrible fucking cgi trigger make me feel like i'm watching ghibli film.

I don't really get, was the effect gone on this scene?

>Akko is basically made for bullying
>the foundation of Andrew x Akko will be playful teasing and bullying each other
How did Trigger create the ship of the year?

>babbies first lightning

She put (pretty sure unintentional) at example of "do what you like! Fuck the others!" With herself.

KABEDON

I missed the threads when the episode aired, but if this hasn't already been done, have a Diana stitch

>Not Dancing Over the Water
>Laughing Bat Li and GekiBlue

My favorite trope.

She hit him with the fan before doing her speech.

Not sure if your post is ironic, but I do love that Trigger uses fun and cute simplistic images for scenes that had to be lower budget. It gives their stuff a shit load of charm.

Thanks user.

I don't want to sound like a yurifag, but Sucy bullying Akko is undeniably superior to Andrew

So if he raped her here, would he be guilty or would Sucy be guilty of 3rd degree rape?

What about this one?

Akko won't press charges.

You can't rape the willing.

Because Andrew abandon his dream playing piano for family duty, so Akko start talking about her dream

Sucy bullying Akko is more mean spirited and less friendly though. She just likes to bully Akko.
Andrew bullying Akko is like flirtful bullying

>Little Witch Academia will never be subbed or dubbed into your native Enochian
why did my childhood have to be so fucking weird

what the fuck is Enochian

W̲̭̩̄ͣ̀i̼ͣ͡t̟̤̂̃ͭ͟t̶͔̠̱̊ͯ̏͒̔͒͗lͦ͊̄͛́͐ͧ͏͓͍e̻͓̔̋̍̋ͪ̆̚͠ ̝͍͙̬̀Ļͦi̤̘͙͍̮̯̰̓ͧ̊̄͑̆͞ĉ̈̾ͤh̴͓̗͔̰ Academia
Andrew gets obliterated by the BIG BAD in the end, but Akko will revive him, however, it results in accidentally turning him into a Lich. Ursula will say that this is against the rules of nature, so they will have to kill Andrew once again despite him being against Ursula's idea.

Plot twist: He was already cured by the time she made her speech and he just used the sting as an excuse to compliment her without repercusion

The show will probably have best ending.
Andrew marries Akko, Andrew becomes a piano player while Akko becomes a teacher. Lotte marries Frank, where Lotte becomes a novelist (not for twilight though) and Frank becomes the next president.

Diana kills herself, Sucy goes to jail, and everyone is happy.

bee is for ______
u.nya.is/ugrktn.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
It's time.

allegedly it's the language of god and his angels, and it's used for prayers by certain very niche sets of christians.
it's what the angels in bayonetta speak in too.

That is literally the alternate D/bad ending someone would get after playing the game incomplete.

no, i'm not being le ironic. trigger is the best animation studio in japan right now. protip: doing super-generic super-postprocessed big-budget industry-grade animation is not being good studio. good animation is the animation that's groovy and consistent.

also their direction feels like david bowie music. it's like dandy with less space.
guy, do you have no fucking taste and seriously think that trigger's "cheap" animation is bad? when did retards settle here on Sup Forums.

Akko can't handle romance

At which episode did you stop watching the TV series?

If you look very closely, you can see the moment that Lotte's heart was taped back together.

>trigger is the best animation studio in japan right now
Dunno, DEEN is doing pretty good animation too with Rakugo and even Konosuba sometimes.

Akko can't handle most things.

konosuba is decent animation, but it's still generic animation. it's not groovy.

If we don't see them interacting ever again, I'm going to set things on fire.

God, I wish there was a dance scene.

>gabriel dropout

More like gabriel dropped

>1920x1080
Oh cool, someone saved my pic. That's because in order to get the subs in the screenshot I have to use the print button to take a screenshot and since I do this in fullscreen I get the sweet madvr upscaled version instead of 720p. I don't know how to take screenshots with subs with the in-build mpc functions and I'm too lazy to downscale it back to 720p.

Did Diana do it?

view > option > save image (set key)
Press the key to save screenshots

I really hope sales will be good but I have a feeling they won't be.
LWA deserves to do super well and Yoshinari deserves to direct more stuff.

She was always beautiful. You were just preoccupied with shitposting and meming "lol she dumb XD" to notice.

>people are flinging shit about sales and downloads
>just simply watch my cute show every monday

I honestly don't understand why people complain about the downloads. There are so many factors in play, and even then it doesn't matter at all.

Akko went from randomly causing explosions to making bells fly, breaking open traps, speaking and understanding fish,conjuring up Cinderella dresses, resurrecting the dead and transforming chipmonks into giants. Ursula's teaching are amazing.

I usually dropped Trigger shows by episode 3. but i really like Akko weekly antic to keep watching LWA

I know that, that's how I usually take screenshots but it doesn't capture subtitles. Thus, whenever I want to have the subs in the picture I use the workaround solution with print screen.

This pic looks like they already got past the fact that Akko knows she's Chariot. I really want to see that moment when she finds out.

nigger just hit f5 when watching it in MPCHC

>this episode

Same. I hope they're not saving the big reveal for the finale. Akko should find about Ursula/Chariot about halfway, so that we get a good couple episodes of Akko trying to contain herself every time she's near Ursula

>ehhh you're chariot?
>if someone like you could end up being someone as cool as Chariot I could too!

I would be willing to bet it comes paired with putting down Ursula somehow.

/u/shitters BTFO

>Episode 25
>"no Akko, I'm Shiny Chariot"
>gasp
>ending credits roll

Fuck no, Ursula needs to have her shining monent

TV Akko isn't insensitive enough to say something like that. OVA would do it.

I hope Akko goes Dekomori on Ursula and call her a fake.

That's not a bad thing, user.

Judging by these comments alone I'll guess this is the best of the season but Sup Forums is not liking it because it doesn't fit their agendas.

Why do you guys want Frank and Andrew to get the girls so much? Its weird as fuck. Like yeah okay Andrew and Frank are like 19 or 20, and Akko and the group are 16ish, but what the fuck the 2 dudes tower over Akko to the point where Andrew is almost twice Akko's height. It's borderline pedophilia

This part made me kek my pants off.

>It's borderline pedophilia
no it's not, it's hebe

Her saving Akko or somebody at the cost of her passing out revealing her true appearance would be a good one.

Height difference isn't pedophilia, shithead.

>hebe
that is literally borderline pedophilia you clown. literally pretty much the definition.

when I was 15, I lusted after 35 year olds user
Andrew and friends are pretty tame

Would Akko cry at the Chariot reveal?

borderline pedo would be something like 13
they're 16, most girls are strongly developed by then, so not pedo at all

e-ehhh...?

>mfw my country legislation makes a point about relationships with minors being ok if the age gap is not bigger than 4 years.

They're perfectly fine.