Let's remove the welfare net and rely on basic human kindness

Let's remove the welfare net and rely on basic human kindness.

>kindness
Don't you mean "productivity"?

The welfare net assumes people naturally feel obligated to work and provide value for the society they live in. People no longer feel that obligation, people don't really care about their nation at all so the welfare state has got to go.

t.commie

What does "t." stand for?

"their faces when"

No, that used to be
>tfw
Why is it not abbreviated to just t.? It makes no sense.

That's pretty much already how it is for tier-1 humans.

I remember being out of work for almost half a year and Centrelink told me that I was to priveleged for welfare and "would have no problem finding work", I wound up having to sleep on my mate's couch and one time searched the streets for coins until I had enough to but some Mi Goreng. I was wishing I that I was living in a third world shithole as I would be better adjusted and healthier than I would be as a prisoner locked inside of a first-world country.

when was the last time you saw >tfw?

english isn't desgined to be easy, it's the language of funposting.

That MAY be the definition of welfare in USA (and I am not convinced of that either) but it surely is NOT the definition used by most of the world - and recall, USA is only 5% of world population. Welfare is for those who need it, not 'because reasons'.

so seriously, what does it mean then?

Sounds good to me

No thanks, love the welfare as it is now. Charity can't be relied on.

wouldn't the homeless be most eligible for welfare? hell I got welfare when living with my parents. It just depends whether you make past a certain amount a year or not, you probably didn't fill out the form properly my low IQ son.

It stands for retard, it's short for something in another language

>being out of work for almost half a year

t. newfag

>I got welfare when living with my parents
>being out of work for almost half a year
>Welfare is for those who need it
no wonder your country is filled with orcs
lol - fucking abos are better than you shitbonger sheilas

whats the auspol discord?

it's sekrit klub fik eff

How about just relying on yourself??? Why rely on ANYTHING ELSE???

The massive wave of automation coming will displace much of the un/low skilled workforce and the dismantling of the welfare network in the US will mean that it will hit the populace like a ton of bricks to the face.

Have fun!

Good. I welcome it.

you'll be the first to die in the ensuing anarchy most likely

Without human decency, is a society worth preserving?

Doubt it. I run my own business, I'm not going to replace myself with a robot any time soon

t. k.y.s.

It's a foreign abbreviation. I just think of it as signing off on a post

It means get the fuck back to plebbit

Where basic human kindness has disappeared from a society, an institutional, government-enforced substitute will NEVER lead to good results. This is the simple, basic truth of totalitarianism, and why OP's shill angle is DEAD.

There is zero reason to think that having the majority of the population in a state of welfare helplessness will lead to a good outcome. You have to make an argument that those administering the Republic of Helpless Citizens were enlightenened enough to use their unlimited power to benefit the vast masses. There is exactly ZERO evidence that any of our present capitalist/globalist oligarchs are even halfway decent humans, let alone enlightened.

The future is a paradox. Stop pretending you have some political sneering that makes sense to do.

t.commie means greetings commie. So this ancap guy has recognized the Aussie's political stance.

5 generations without a paycheck is enough.

Stupid Republicucks don't realize that welfare is what keeps them safe. If you stop feeding the lions, you get eaten by them.

>having the majority of the population in a state of welfare helplessness will lead to a good outcome

Literally never said that, once, at all.

I stated a fact of an upcoming cliff that the US is going to run off in due time. Automation is coming, and people like Truck Drivers are going to be slammed the hardest as entire career paths become obsolete overnight.

Instead of pivoting the welfare situation in the US to something productive for the citizens at risk the current administration is defunding the safety-net.

>The future is a paradox

Nah, the future is pretty clear; its just scary because the current administration is promising coal miners an explosion in jobs while torpedoing programs like Coal-2-Code that was on-track to pilot teaching people in outmoded job paths something useful.

So again: Have Fun!

No, when the lions start getting uppity you areadicate a bunch to make the neighborhood safe again.

t. is short for Terveisin, which is a Finnish abbreviation used to end a letter/email/etc.

An accurate translation would be regards/best regards.

Best regards,
Schlomo Shekelsteinberg

Would be

Ystävällisin terveisin,
Rabbi Silverberg

Which can be abbreviated as t. "insert name"

White people provide the VAST majority of the resources used for gov't welfare.
Despite this, liberals still defecate on white people for being greedy and "privileged".
Why should white people be mandated to exercise "basic human kindness" when the unemployed and "underprivileged" can't even be bothered to exercise "basic human gratitude"?
At least with charity, the recipients are truly grateful for the help they receive. Welfare recipients don't seem to realize (or care) where the help comes from, and therefore don't deserve the help, to say nothing of the rampant abuse of welfare resources by scammers.
Jesus Christ said to be charitable, He said nothing about gov't welfare states mandating higher taxes to pay for an ungrateful class.