What kind of differences would've occured if originally, Team 7 consisted of Hinata in Sakura's place?

What kind of differences would've occured if originally, Team 7 consisted of Hinata in Sakura's place?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/2731239/1/Team-8
youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0
youtu.be/dL4gucT9jlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D-do you want me to go to fanfiction dot netto for that answer? Cause off the cuff I'd say I don't have many reservations on how it would be different as long as the core mechanics of Naruto stayed the same- akward kissing close ups and lesbians. Maybe she would have set him up with Gaara in a show of emotional maturity brought by bonding as a team and realized the depths of love beyond simple crushes? Or lesbian on centerfold-no-jutsu gangbang co-starring a still alive Haku, it's cool with me right now-ish.
>When you need that special someone and your best enemy-roomates back
>Hey there stalker-chan

Naruto would fall in love with her in the chunnin arc.

what if sasuke liked hinata?

It'd still be shit because Naruto & Sasuke are there. Sakura was actually alright the one time she was seperated from the other two in the Sasori arc as well so she'd benefit if anything.

Rock Lee's team or Shikamaru's team, unchanged, should be the MCs instead.

What if the team was Naruto, Hinata, and Tenten?

Boring. Sakura being her cuck flip flopping self was more entertaining. Her popularity loss was also funny to watch while hinata made top 10.

Leave the waifu on the side away from the drama.

Replace Naruto with Rock Lee and you've got an alright team going on there.

NarutoxHinata would happen earlier. Sasuke would be less annoyed in general.

>nardo came in hinata twice

Then Hinata would turn to shit because she'd get sucked into the shit character vortex made up of those other two. It's probably to her benefit that she only appears at the beginning and end (and fillers) only like she does.

I like to think she enjoys being taken from behind

Would be a bad idea.

There isn't much you can do with shy characters. She's better as a background pone.

It would have been better if Naruto, Hinata and Rock Lee Team vs Sasuke, Neji, and Sakura Team

at least*

The crazy stalker chicks give the best sex

I'd have preferred it if Naruto's team was Rock Lee and Hinata, being taught by Gai.

After she got over her initial shyness she took him around the fucking world

It would be so much better with lee as the MC

I would like to see a person who can control ninjutsu , with a demon inside him just becoming ninja jesus without ninjutsu , even if he have the fox inside him

can't*

>Normies vs Emo outcasts
I dig it.

Actually teamwork, for one fucking thing.

>Naruto + Rock Lee
Team "Hype"
>Neji + Sasuke
Team "Prodigy"

I'm genuinely curious as to how Team H and Team P would turn out.

I almost guarantee that they'd turn out better in short-term but be half their potential in long-term growth.

She would've appeared for more than 12 chapters out of 700

>naruto
>not in a team with Ino and SuĂ­no
Would write it.

naruto wouldn't have gotten friendzoned into pouring his existence toward getting sasuke back

Better question:

What differences would've occurred if originally, Team 7 consisted of INO in Sakura's place?

Ino would become a cuck. ;_; She doesn't deserve that faith.

Naruto probably would have progressed faster in the early stages of the story because he hated Ino and Ino hated him. It'd be nice to see their friendship develop though, I think Ino is way better than Sakura and would have been good for Naruto in the end

>Naruto
>Hinata
>Rock fucking Lee
>normies

now that I think about it, it would have been interesting to see what would happen if a young Ino were to mind transfer to Naruto during a Kurama rampage

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

>tfw no love story between Ino and Naruto after she finds out his dark secret and helps him cope with it

Damn I didn't realize how much I wanted this until now. Why the fuck did Kishi put the most boring character in Narutos team

Exactly. Plus, remember how protective Ino was of Sakura and how she defended her from bullies? AND that Ino actually told Sakura to focus on Naruto's fight in the Chuunin Exams instead of worrying about Sasuke, because Naruto needed her?

Once Ino actually got to know Naruto, she'd have probably stood up for him and been super supportive of him. And they both love plants, so they could have bonded over that too.

We would actually have a decent story behind Hinata's feelings and the marriage in the end.

Sakura is literally the worst girl. Any other girl on Team 7 would have been better.

what did he mean by this?

Compare to everyone else they are.

Hinata makes more sense as Tsunade's apprentice. She's got the kind demeanor for good bedside manner, already made her own medicinal cream in Part 1, and has a built in X-Ray, perfect for injury diagnosis.

Hinata on Naruto's team would allow the love story to develop more organically. Sasuke could benefit from having a female friend who doesn't have the ulterior motive of wanting to fuck him and thus the bond between team 7 would be more believable.

Hinata as a main character would mean the Hyuuga and Hinata's backstory get more developed instead of just basically forgotten until The Last.

Sakura on Kurenai's team would be better because it would build off of Sakura's genjutsu affinity mentioned in Part 1.

Overall the story would be better.

Can't we just swap Team 7 out entirely for Asuma's team or something? They even do the cool guy/token slut/strong underdog/cool sensei dynamic better than Team 7 does.

People keep saying that Sasuke running off ruined Naruto's character but they both weren't that great from the beginning, the Chuunin Exam & Sound Four arcs proved how most of the other characters were more fun than both of them ever were.

gentle fist chakra scalpels would be a pretty mean fighting style. it's a shame we see fuck all of either

>Hinatafags asking this question again.
Please go to Fanfiction.net where you belong.

This has always been the best team
Naruko would make it better though

Pinkshit?

I'm serious. Go to Fanfiction.net and you'd find plenty of fanfics with this "Hinata replaces Sakura on Team 7 NaruHina OMG!" faggotry.

Rock Lee is basically early Naruto except not shit, you don't need both of them there. Swap Naruto out for Shino or Shikamaru or one of the other chicks if you want more waifus perhaps.

Do you know any Ino ones?

Hinata probably could've fought off Haku.

Nah

The point is "muh NaruHina" though, Lee's probably just there as filler in the minds of these people

How does Naruto, Shikamaru, and TenTen trained by Kurenai sound?

This. Lee would be a 3rd wheel and neglected.

I agree, it's aggravating.

I dont think she could bring out the full potential in Naruto like Kakashi does, Naruto was horrible at Genjustsu wasnt he?

fanfiction.net/s/2731239/1/Team-8

Naruto is put in team 8 with Hinata and Shino

better than canon

updates never ;_;

The theme of this hypothetical hinata/lee/naruto team is "people who were looked down upon but worked harder to earn respect", duh.

Holy shit this story is still going? I read this years ago

It has that dumb 'civilian council' and 'naruto was physically abused' shit

>I dont think she could bring out the full potential in Naruto like Kakashi does
What potential did Kakashi bring out of Naruto? All I remember is Kakashi fawning over Sasuke.

The exact same poorly written story except now Hinata loves Sasuke and Sakura loves Naruto.

It does. And Hiashi is just plain evil. But I guess you can blame age for that.

>team 8
Are you prepared for the shit that will rain down upon this thread for bringing this up?

Team 10 honestly are pretty perfect protag material.

You are right actually, Jiriya actually does all the heavy lifting. Actually Kurenai might have been smart and realized she isnt a good fit and got him someone else first

>twice

Yeah this was written all the way before the timeskip i think

that's what i live for

Fucking self inserter

What are you talking about?

Yeah, and their sensei dying after building them up as the main characters would have been really good

Kakashi taught Naruto how to do 20 years of training in a week.

Kakashi could have realized years earlier that Naruto has this potential and made him a god before he finished puberty

It would be Team 7 with Hinata instead of Sakura. She'd either bring it up a bit or they'd just bring her down; it's a dysfunctional team. Hinata fleshed out more. The Naruto x Hinata thing may improve some (though you'd have to tolerate dense retard x shy girl moments), but remember it's Kishi writing. Still they'd eventually relate, encourage each other and blah blah. Sasuke would be aloof as ever, but she's not as annoying/more considerate and shows her stuff when she overcomes her barrier so maybe he'd probably accept her easier.

Many things stay the same though: Naruto-Sasuke rivalry/gayshit, girl in the middle and treated as sorta a weakest list, Sasuke leaves, I doubt she would cry for him to be brought back but would likely support Naruto if he really wanted to bring him back.

Does she still get kicked out by her dad? If so, where does she live, on her own?

I'm reading it right now.
Fuck, really? No updates? Damn it...

Same shit except that Naruto seems more like a retard for never noticing until when the plot demands it.

Team 8 is a bit of a meme on /nsunsg/ after some guy freaked out about it for months nonstop whenever it was mentioned. Same with obitobi/tobito, and pinkshit, and some other things I'm probably forgetting now.

I would've been fine with Naru/Hina if they had more development and didn't need to rely on an entire movie.

Also, God tier OP/ED thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0

Now that I think about it, it may be a little painful for her because neither Naruto nor Sasuke knew the meaning of 'tact'.

>an entire movie.
They needed more than one movie to develop a believable relationship, desu. That same amount of material spread out over time between other things would've been fine but done all at once it was more of a mess and less of a natural progression.

Probably would have actually gotten with her after her confession in the Pain arc.

Most fights would have been easier, but Sasori would have been a much bigger pain in the ass.

last update was April 2015

Tenten Lee and Neji were a year ahead of Narutos class.

What if Izumi didn't die and became the sensei of Team 7?

lol this reminded me of some shippers that wanted a hinata x Sasuke and some guy asked if they even exchanged a single word or even aknowledged each other existence during the whole series (aside from the fact that sasuke was a world criminal) XD

I remember when Sasuke showed up during the war and everyone was freaking out except Hinata who was less than impressed

She'd probably kill herself after Itachi mindrapes her for 72 hours.

They interacted once in a movie.
youtu.be/dL4gucT9jlM

Not canon

But like in their only canon interaction, she seems a bit too happy to see him.

If Sasuke is special to Naruto, then Sasuke is special to her.

It didn't need a movie.

i just think it would be funny
Sasuke would like hinata
Hinata likes naruto
And naruto likes sasuke

is like a poor man's berserk

It wouldn't have if they got together immediately after the war, but Kishi being the prude he is, decided to make them wait another 2 years

Ikemoto seems like the complete opposite. Expect Salad to be preggers before becoming a Chuunin

I think Pinkshitfags the only one who freaked out about two of these (Team 8 and any use of the of the term "Pinkshit" obviously).

>and THAT is why I call her malasion airlines.

I thought the malaysian airlines joke was about Naruto and a Kurama controlled clone just fucking the everloving shit out of Hinata till her mind is just fucking gone man, and she's all ahegao and shit like malaysia airlines.

It is, though I was playing it off of the around-the-world bit.

You wouldn't tell your friends that you're not above using clones for kinky things, would you?

So Sakura ends up with Kiba?

Shino.

The Medic is never the worst girl.
>The Medic is never the worst girl.
Right in front of yoooooooouuuuuuu like, duh.