Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

they did female holmes already, more gimmicks aren't going to make me more interested in more holmes.

also, wouldn't it be better to make a totally new character who uses the same basic ideas as the sherlock holmes character rather than just stating outright that they're ripping off sherlock holmes except now he's black?

Honestly, I don't care. They keep going after franchises that have been done to death, and the discussion is boring so I'm just going to keep not watching things. I wish I were mad, I'm just bored.

THAT'S HOW THEY WIN

Niggers and women lack creativity, so they appropriate white characters and claim them as their own then tell everyone how creative they are

We don't need to have a dozen threads about this, same goes for any other time a show features a black main character.

I don't care, though.

>13%
It's really only the males too, so more like 6.5%

we dont need a nigger posting here but here you are

More like
>The case of why we got cancelled after 6 episodes and how to blame the low ratings on white people

Is there crack in that pipe?

theres a big one on your ass

Hopefully Watson is a beautiful white woman

is there a solution to the nigger problem?
>inb4 kill them or send them back

And i'll keep on posting.

Keep posting all you like, it wont make you any more needed than you currently are.

Who cares?

I dont even watch anything with a diversity agenda.

You cucks lost out for getting homotional over mainstream media cucking day in and day out.

*takes a hit from pipe*

AYO WATSON IZ DUN CRACK'D DIS CASE

>they did female holmes already
huh?

Send all white and ((((white)))) SJWs to live in deepest black Africa

Black people in USA are only 13%???

so you don't watch any movies or shows at all?

A little less than that, but yeah. Hollywood might want you to believe it's bigger than that, but it's not.

Which makes it extra wild that half of the black population, the teens and young men, commit roughly 50% of homicides/violent crimes in most cities

Yep. In a similar vein, faggots are only 3.6% of the pop and account for 75% of all new cases of syphilis and AIDS, plus 43% of all child molestations. Yet the SJW's who control our edumacation and popular culture are constantly telling us that they are our moral superiors and deserve all the kind consideration in the world.

Black people are more like 20% of America's population.

Every census available disagrees with you.

they only win if you dont care but not enough to stop watching

They lie.

Yes if you count gorillas and chimpanzees

Yeah, the white man's conspiracy to document a statistic that has no effect on the individual.

>arguing with niggers: a demonstration in 3 posts

Yeh, was an ABC show im pretty sure, had the asian charlie's angel, she looked pretty good for 100 too.

I don't even care anymore. Here's to hoping that Hollyjew's 'monkey see monkey do' initiative works and they get the feral prochmonkeys of America to mimick the ones they see on TV.
I'm from Austria and don't watch TV but even I noticed in every single shitty procedural crime drama coming from the UK or America that, while the main characters remain white, the entire leadership, medical staff and every single educated person is cast as a nigger.

You guys making any progress with evicting the mudslimes yet?

The show's called Elementary and she played Watson. It's actually pretty good, a lot better than the English one running at the same time.

Nah, but I guess we're on the right track. Pun intended.

Holy fuck that tweet is redpilled as fuck. BASED

I wonder if the answer is socioeconomics.

>they lie

Send undesirables for liquidation

>Holy fuck that tweet is redpilled as fuck. BASED

kek here's a (You)

>wouldn't it be better to make a totally new character who uses the same basic ideas as the sherlock holmes character rather than just stating outright that they're ripping off sherlock holmes except now he's black?

Yes. But the marcxists kike doesn't care about what's good or creative. He only cares to destroy the culture of his arch nemesis, the only living being that can destroy him.
And he'll do whatever he can in order to subvert that enemy and destroy it's morale. Changing and mudwashing his culture is just one step of his plan.

>Why are people who are more likely to commit crimes due to socioeconomic factors committing more crime?
Gee whilkers Sherlock, that sure is a tough nut to crack!

That's to brainwash white people, not for blacks to emulate

Spare us the Marxist zero-sum bullshit. Other poor communities don't act this way.

Go watch Hood Life on YouTube and see what you're apologizing for.

False.

>Krager arrives

Light up those ovens, boys!

I'm pretty sure it's to educate the chimps. Look what a few decades of gangsta culture and nigger rap did to the blacks of the 60s. Back then they accepted the fact that they weren't quite human but tried their best to fit in.
Like I said, it's literally money see, monkey do.

I don't give a shit about who I'm "apologizing" for, I don't live in a third world country like the US, you're all equally despicable. Isn't it funny how people go on about how the IS high murder rate somehow isn't valid because of black on black crime but it somehow isn't valid when explaining why black people who live in segregated ghettos are more likely to kill each other?

They aren't forced to live in ghettos - they just turn every neighbourhood they move to into a ghetto within 10 years at most.

They are human.

'White flight' you dipshit. As soon as more than handful of black people move to a area
-->the crime rate skyrockets -- >property value drops -->whites move away --> more blacks move in -->neighborhood becomes ghetto shithole

Biiiiiiiiiihhh

Canadian detected. You apologize right now.

Nationally they commit 72% of all crime, 60% of all violent crime, and an amazing 76% of all firearm related crime.

So the next time a leftist says America has a gun problem, you can point out that without the black contribution our firearm crime rate would be roughly that of Canada's. So more accurately the US has a nigger problem.

>female holmes
>ABC
not sure if troll

It's not 72%, it can't be that fucking high for just 13%.

If it's socioeconomics then why do blacks from the top income brackets still commit a higher rate of crimes than whites from the lowest income brackets?

They don't.

This here. But i guess they think a brand name makes generates more interest.

Well, you would be angry too and commit crimes if your ancestors were ripped from your homeland and shipped away.

So why don't the lowest income whites have a comparable crime rate? Why do they actually have a LOWER crime rate than the highest income blacks?

>muh socioeconomics
The new leftist rallying cry to explain away niggers wasting tens of billions of dollars and turning some major cities in to places just shy of warzones.

>It's not 72%, it can't be that fucking high for just 13%.

sorry trumpkins but it is impossible to commit a crime against whypipo. crime requires power + oppression to commit

Check out the BJS data, it fucking is. It's actually amazing.

Keep in mind as well that damn near every black male older than 16, and about 40% of black females older than 18, are convicted felons with multiple convictions.

eventually there iwll be nothing left that is white at all

Weird that's not what national criminal justice statistics show.

Have you bothered researching this subject? The full data sets are available annually, going back 60 years.

Why not make the main character Asian?

An Asian Sherlock Holmes wouldn't look right.

Nah, white women needs to get brainwashed into wanting Big Asian Cock. The biggest cocks there are.

>Holmes likes to smoke crack in the books
>is played by a nigger
finally a faithful adaptation!

Remember: anything done for political correctness reasons is not going to be original.

Will Black Sherlock Holmes ever solve the mystery of who his father is?

this isnt politics commie mod, move it back

everyone knows how 13% of the population commies half of all homicides, and its because they're niggers

case solved

Mods are cucks

Fuck off, tripfag.

Why the fuck is this thread about television and film on Sup Forums

It's high time Sherlock Holmes tried something new and updated. Nobody here was complaining that Tom Cruise was "the last samurai" and they meant it literally because he was the sole survivor.

Fuck niggers

Wtf I love /tv now
You don't see its raycis and we are the raycis board

kek

mods are fucking cucks

AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE

HAHAHHAHA

Fucking niggers.

fuck mods
POO

>It's high time Sherlock Holmes tried something new and updated

>Black Holmes arrives at the scene of the crime
>He lights up his pipe.
>"Hey!" yells an uniform officer.
>cut to Holmes in a jail cell

Well they were, and I'm not

Because what a bunch of dead people did two hundred years ago doesn't have anything to do with me today

It's time to dox and kill one of the mods, to remind the rest who is in charge

>SHIEEEEEEET
>meets Wots'un in the prison clinic
>helps nogs solve their cases and gets them set free on technicalities cuz da wypipo and da poh-lees set dem up
>Moriarty is the only white character and he's a stand-in for DRUMPF

>socioeconomic factors
>having gotten everything for free for the last 40 years

Yeah right.

I got a global ban for replying
>god Jews are such disgusting creatures
to a post with a picture of an IRL merchant looking cunt on Sup Forums. Fuck Hiro

Kek, looks like sherlock went sherdreadlock

>tripfag
>defending the niggerazation of the West
>on Sup Forums

gross

Ken Wantanabe's character was the last samurai you fucking mongoloid

What we don't need is a tripfagging nigger spreading computer AIDS all over the place, you fucking cunt.

Nope, Tom Cruise was adopted as one of them and made a true Samurai. He was the last and he carried their legacy alone.