lightnovelstranslations.com/i-became-a-cheat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinking man's genre

Yes

Thinking with dick.

Possibly the most boring anime genre there is

CGDCT exists.

novelupdates.com/stag/polygamy/?st=1

Did that ova with onee-san getting a good, hard hybriding in the holodick get subbed? I don't remember watching it.

Why gays and fujoshi are allowed in this board. You guys have your own board

Harem anime shows are a gift from God.

Its for insecure faggots who cant self insert unless the MC is the only male who s viewed in a romantic way by the cast. Truly the manchildren genre.

They're easily the most thought provoking. Feelings of passion for the girls drive well dressed gentlemen to civilly debate the merits of one girl over another in a quest to reach consensus on which girl has the optimal package of positive traits and minimum number of negative ones.

Invariably, the debate ultimately shifts focus to a girl who has the most undesirable qualities and the fewest desirable ones. This girl is mercilessly criticized although she does have her defenders among the crowd, though their desperate cries for mercy fall upon deaf ears.

In this dynamic ideas and opinions are rapidly swapped like money and goods in an arabian bazaar.

lightnovelstranslations.com/i-became-a-cheat/
Anybody has read this one ?

Yes. But HxH isn't included.

You're so stupid if you think that's what harem genre is.

I find I only harems nowadays when there's something crazy going on as well like they have superpowers and fight aliens or some other draw to it other than the girls.

Not when more than 50% of them are garbage

divine young armament and that person later on focus on fighting.

Its only patrician if the MC keeps the harem at the end of the story.

No other genre has triple or more in percentage of being garbage,

More like 100%

>No, other genre has triple or more in percentage of being garbage,

genre women will never understand

No, that's shonenshit.

I think you're confused with your favourite genre.

No they pandering garbage.

The girls look pretty cute. That must mean the MC is an insufferable faggot. There's always a correlation

I think reverse harems are a thing and fujoshits love them.

Am tranny
I understand harem. It's not exactly hard to get, I'm sure even normal women could understand the appeal easily.

I think you're an insecure faggot.

Harems are only good when the girls love each other as well.

Nah most are actual shit, but people will still desperately try to defend them for some reason.

I think you're an insecure retard that has no logic whatsoever. Your postings reek idiocy.

Why gay and fujoshi like you're allowed in this board. You bitches have your own fucking board so leave

Everyone look at this fag
He thinks that a genre with show after show about a homosexual accidentally groping girls who all unconditionally want his dick is BORING
You have to be gay to not want to watch the same 5 character archetypes rehashed over and over, yet somehow even more 1-dimensional and braindead every time.

Underrated post

People that post yaoi fanfic and hentai yaoi doujin need to scram and banned so fujoshi would leave this board and return to their rightful nests. Why would mod allows this illegal posting.They must be posted on or

How can a homosexual having polygamy with lots of woman and no man ?

>fans of something defending the thing they like
Shocking truth!

>genre women will never understand
Harem is the easiest genre to understand. "A bunch of hot girls are in love with a guy" could not possibly be easier to understand the appeal of.

It's literally the most shit thing to have ever come out of Japan.
If you enjoy harem series' you are literally lesser evolved and have not gotten post the animal instinct to mate as much as possible to keep the species alive.

What?

So you're saying humans like it?

>harem genre
>actual polygamy
pick one

Sure, there are exceptions, but even if I'm being generous that's maybe like 5% of the time

It's exclusively made for straight males
So gays, dykes, females and moefags hate it

Truly a genre for patricians

No, it's made for lonely failures of human beings who need to self insert to feel like people actually like them and they have any self worth.

Only less evolved ones.

This genre is only good in hentai

What are you smoking just pick the tag for polygamy and it's done there are tons of them.

Tell me from which angle this MC of young god armament is a homosexual?

This.

Are you an idiot. How come a failure self insert as a perfect male. You need to drink less bleach so your brain would be less damaged.

There's no up vote system on this site. Try making actual posts.

Nice English you got there, user.
And the MCs are always generic.

What did she mean by this?

It means your posts are the equivalent to an "upvote" in the sense they contribute literally nothing to actual discussion. You might as well just post on Reddit if you're going to act that way.

>reeeeeee straight men get out of my site

Is what she meant

Is this that neptune girl anime?

No wonder you're retarded. The picture is not even solely an MC from harem series. Guys please report this idiot shitposter. He is not even worth any reply.

>ITT: Sup Forumsnons getting baited by a landwhale who is upset she isn't being desired so she shits on an anime genre
Wew lad.

>B gata H kei
>harem

She mean she was lost in the wrong board not his supposed to be board.

>not even worth a reply
>replies anyway
>announces his reports
>breaks the global rules
>wants people reported for not agreeing with him
And yeah, you're still wrong. All harem leads are generic.

Why are you trying to pretend harems haven't always been shit on by people?

What is wrong with you?

You must be an idiot 90% of that picture is not even a harem series. stupid faggot you are.

Harem is always a mainstream series it loved by nips throughout the era. Fujoshi and fag like you that ruined anime by their and your shit taste.

Are there any harem anime about actual harems? Now that's something I'd like to see.

You clearly don't even know what a harem is. And that image is just a small sample of MCs. If I had known the image would cause you to have a full mental break down, I wouldn't have posted it. Either way, nothing changes the fact all harem MCs are generic and soulless.

what do you mean about actual harem because many of the MC did want to make an actual harem or set it as their goal.

If you like harem anime so much, why are you so stupid you can't even use the word harem correct in a sentence? Oh right, because they appeal to the lowest common denominator and retards who are less evolved.

>my opinions are facts!
Every time.

Actual harems as in the historical harems of royal courts in the Near East.

I don't see anything wrong with the way he's using the word.

>muh lesser evolved
I am tipping my hat so hard right now.

I see you must be an idiot. okay explain me one by one of the image which harem series he represent. This is my last quote idiot underage shitposter like you need to be reported and not worth any reply. ok bye

There are a lot but usually in the background story and not a main story except for hentai seriea. A medieval setting usually the king has harem. Japan is eastern too they are also have harems.

The second you use the word opinion you instantly prove anything you say wrong.

Thanks for admitting you're wrong and saving me the trouble of explaining it.

>he
You. And maybe you should try actually learning English and how nouns function in a sentence. "Harem is" is totally incorrect, since harem is noun, it's "Harems are".

Have you ever noticed how the only thing you do is spam insults and call people names.
And no, I will not baby a retard. Even more so when you've proven you will never admit you're wrong about anything. You keep getting told that's just a small sample of MC, and that the actual claim that all (not just that image) MCs are generic.

Spring is looking great.

>hentai series
i meant mature series.

I mean, it's true. Look at you. You're so fucking stupid and unevolved that you can't even use something as simple as "mun" correctly.

>harems are
No wonder you are an idiot.

Your autism is showing. Please stop posting before you make the thread reach bump limit with your shitposts.

Is there any harem anime where the MC ACTUALLY GETS LAID?

The thread itself is a shitpost, considering it's trying to advocate that harems are somehow not shit.

And if you have a problem with shitposters, why are you telling the "other person" who's spamming "ur and idiot!! ur and idiot!! ur and idiot!!" at everything that he's a shitposter?

Ack, go back to /u/ please.

No. That would be Netori.

You should read the japanese series one

This

Glad to see its making a comeback

>there's an exception to the rule so the rule is wrong
I'm describing the harem genre, not [insert you're favorite harem]

Oh look, you got triggered by getting caught samefagging like you always do. And no, like always, your witch hunting is fruitless.

You stop shitposting. Stop just spamming "ur and idiot!!" at everyone who disagress with you.

It's literally a genre for dumb horny teens. That's how sad you all are.

Dejavu.

>if you're not a subhuman that must mean you are gay
Are you really this delusional?
And really, can you at least learn English before posting on an English board.

I know Kingdom has one which is why I started reading it.

Did you took your meds today? You ruined that thread last week.

>just pick the tag for polygamy
Tag? Where? I don't choose what anime I watch based on some site's tagging system.

I mean the genre is overdone and grotesque as shit but watching one at least once is far from boring.

>you're
Please don't be an idiot. If by exception you mean have reached thousands.

Lurk moar, newfag.