en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_medieval_England
youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw
youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 liter of cum per day

At least post a better feet Saber.

Hory shit

>those feet cleavage
There has to be a proper word for this right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_medieval_England

>Takeuchi, the CEO, is the one who order the genderswap (nasu said: like usual) which makes the writers scratch their head how to make it possible.
>Takeuchi still making new Arthuria. Nobody ask him.

That article doesn't cover her time period.

The part connected to the large toe is called the ball of the foot.

Oh look, it's Saber.

That's not Saber, that's mysterious Heroine X!

Is the land/settlement/population under attack from Picts/Saxons/magical creatures? If the answer is no, leave it be and keep taxes either low or nonexistent. If yes, proceed to tax the everloving fuck out the specific place/group of people which is under attack, and don't lower the tax rates either until the threat is pushed back or until there's nothing left to tax.

If you were willing to lick her feet for 10 mins every day, you wouldn't have to pay any tax.

What would be Saber's policy on Muslim refugees?

Purge

Five liters of semen a day.

Only let in the ones with BMC (big muslim cock)

>Arabs
>big cock
You are a funny guy.

We saw that on the Camelot chapter. Total annihilation.

All the dicks she can suck.

Saber is no king.

Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

But masses are dumb, especially in middle ages.

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship.

Dictatorship is the natural state of society. There's no democracy in animal kingdom. Why should humans be different?

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.

I thought we were an autonomous collective

Bloody peasant.

Where's the fucking translation for this and the other pictures in this collection?
I need my flavor text to enhance the fapping experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw

I don't get it.

Author from game of throne meme, he trashed tolkien for not including Aragorns tax policy

Don't you think it's weird that she's being called Saber all the time? It makes sense during the Grail War, but after that shouldn't everybody switch back to Arturia (if she survives and stays around)

GRRM is either a hypocrite or really good at pretending to be retarded. There's very little about taxation or economics in his books, and while he only makes the shallowest attempts at world building, Tolkien invented languages and complex histories stretching back for millennia.

I mean Rin and Shirou both called her Saber while they were double teaming her in the VN, if they didn't call her by her real name then, they probably never will.

My mind still boggles that Tolkein started the whole thing off by literally creating the new language of Elfish. Complete with past, present and future tenses.

Its insane.

Is this supposed to be a Saber feet thread

>elected by democratic process
>dictatorship

Do you have brain damage?

The most detail GRRM has ever put into anything is his long and elaborate description of what contracting dysentery is like.

Yes, the crown example of GRRM's effort in writing is a long scene of someone shitting themselves over and over again.

>Elected by the Russians
>Not a dictatorship

Crimea please.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
Truly the American Tolkien.

>Give me your tithe, peasant.

NO TAXATION
WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>It's an user knows shit about the source material he's posting about and only parrots what his Sup Forums bros write like a retarded tool episode

Who are you quoting?

Saver toes?

She have my vote

Dictatorship is a lot more efficient than democracy if someone with at least half a brain is in charge.

I'd rather "savor her toes"