Saekano

Do Eririfags honestly believe this will become canon just because Maruto trolls in Vol. 12?

How can a source material novel is not canon that's stupid.

>How can a source material novel is not canon that's stupid.
What?

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Are you a retard?

She already won. It's set on stone.

>Are you a retard?
Says the person that wrote this out; "How can a source material novel is not canon that's stupid."

Someone already won, but it isn't Eriri.

Megumi a shit.

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>>> trash >>> Eriri

Utaha a shit.

Utaha a best.

High level posts as always

These two should be the top of every ranking.

>Megumi
>won
Rev up that denial. Vol 11 already blew the Megumifags who ship Tomoya and Megumi the fuck out. Date is cancelled and she isn't his main heroine, by her own admission. Tomoya is going a different way than her.

Megumi doesn't like him romantically anyways and Tomoya still loves Eriri.

He spent two months with her and neither made a move.

A BEST

A shit.

orange lines give me a boner

Remember

I wonder how much of Eriri's and Utaha's mutual animosity stems from their feelings for Tomoya.

A lot. They'll be closer once Eriri gets rejected and she finally moves on.

Can Eriri really win?

Maruto has shown that he can be a bad writer so yes

Why did this show go for a bakemonogatari feel during the first few episodes?

I really hope Eriri will tone down being a bitch in S2, She pushed the limit in S1.

Also rememb-oh wait, she's just a cheap knockoff.

So when vol 12 comes out do we apologize if we are wrong? As a Megumifag I feel obligated to apologize to Yuipollfag if he is right since we were shitposting a lot.

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

>Eriri's face when Tomoya rejects her

Because it's supposed to be quirky and meta.

No, Megumifags would kill him.

Good taste

Only if Yuipollfag also apologizes.

Utaha is sex.

Why would he if he was right.

He won't be right. Look at all the CMs and shilling. There's no way Megumi will lose.

If spoilers and theories are right, Eriri will win in volume 12. But Megumi will still win in the end.

>giving Eriri a victory and killing all momentum for S2

What? S2 won't even adapt that far.

A good portion of the BD buyers are LN readers, and pissing them off is guaranteed bad press.

That's rarely ever true. Most of the time fans who are hooked from seeing it for the first time buys them. In this case, Saekano LN sells like, what, millions, but anime only sold some thousands? Practically all LN adaptations of popular series have similar sales or worse. One can conclude the average LN readers don't buy anime adaptations since it is inferior to the source material and isn't even canon in the first place. Collectors and hardcore fans likely would, though. In any event, one should assume LN fans know fully well that Megumi's route is set in stone, so there's no reason for Megumi's fans to think vol.12 will lock in Eriri route for good.

The Saekano LNs only average 30k. The first volume of the BDs sold 13k. It's clear they're a significant portion, and many people have been clamoring for V11 to be adapted.

We don't know if he is right or not. We shouldn't shitpost him.

>30k
That doesn't sound right for a popular LN. What are the total combined sales for all the LNs and not weekly sales?

Well, that number was from weekly sales, where the volumes top off at 30k, but the LN sales do seem to have dropped off a bit after V7.

Are there any osananajimis who won in anime?

I forgot that Mochizou, Tamako's osananajimi won.

>most unpopular heroine winning

Nips don't care about Eriri. Even if she "wins" in the upcoming novel, Megumi will be the one to truly win in the end. I wouldn't put it past Maruto to bring Eririfags up only to crush them for good in the end-it'll just make Megumi's victory sweeter.

Maruto did say that he was going to release another volume while the anime was airing even thought there's usually a four month gap between volumes.

>eriri "wins" in the 12th novel
>anime has tomoya/eriri moments
>eririfags take this as a sign that she'll win in the end
>he crushes them with the 13th novel

>>most unpopular heroine winning

Worked for Kaminomi.

How is that guy's latest manga run going anyway?

>How is that guy's latest manga run going anyway?
You answered your own question.

Utaha should have been the main rival to Megumi and not Eriri. If Tomoya was less of a faggot, we could have had fun Monogatari-like interactions. Eriri fucking sucks and isn't fun at all.

Man, that would be great. It'd mean less of those cute TomoyaxMegumi moments and tolerating Yuipollfag for a few more months, but those Eririfag tears would be glorious.

Utaha is terrible and has romantic interest bone in her.

I was assuming he still had jack shit going on but it's been a while since I heard anything about him.

It's almost like intentionally pissing off your fanbase is a bad fucking idea.

But Eriri is much cuter than Utaha and has better chemistry with Megumi.

has no*
Meant.

>best girl wins
It's too good to be true. We know it won't happen.

>le Utaha hate meme

Utaha is literally the only reason besides Megumi this series is followed at all. It would only require some tweaking in the dynamic of the group and the MC to make it work instead of sidelining her to focus on a generic tsundere no one cares about.

No and she doesn't need to have that.

>It's almost like intentionally pissing off your fanbase is a bad fucking idea.
Or maybe he made so much money that he decided to live a lowkey life.

Wrong. Eriri is the ugliest of the three; Megumi is the prettiest while Utaha is the sexiest.

Oh it's you, the Utaha fanboy.

>stating facts makes you a fanboy

Utaha a shit. Put on your trip, Lelouch.

>subjective opinions
>facts
Yep. It's you. Sperg on.

>blonde pigtails with blue eyes
>fang
>slender
>tsuns

she has the most generic design/personality.

How dare you

Chihiro was 7th in the last poll I remember. Still not high for a winning heroine though.

Chemistry with Megumi is needed to have a good love triangle or else you don't feel pity for the loser.

If I am sperging with those innocuous posts then what would the average Eririfag be?

In what possible way could Utaha even be a rival to Megumi? As volume 11 showed, she's too strong and independent to be heroine material. She doesn't have the sort of personality who could be Megumi's friend either, much less is weak enough to promote emotional drama.

Being a deluded fanboy and picking fights is the complete opposite of that.

Last I heard everything he had done since then was cancelled. Also he was pretty much a straight up failure before that, only having one series that runs for a couple of years is pretty unlikely to set someone for life.

I can't believe she's that high, I didn't realize people's taste was that fucking bad.

>Thought of volume 10
>Typed 11
Damn it.

Eriri has that and much more. She's the reason why GS2 happened. In fact, both GS and GS2 mainly came to be because of Eriri. And they're cute as they are compelling plot.

>love triangle

This is where this series failed. It started off as harem and then becomes a love triangle involving the least popular and likeable girl and making the second most popular girl irrelevant. Girls in a harem don't need to have good interactions with one another, the work is always done through their relationship with the MC.

You'd have to fix Tomoya's personality first, because she does have weaknesses, they're just not apparent to his dense-ass mind.

Sorry, but this isn't your hugbox.

Didn't say it was. That's not even the point and you were the one who tried to play all innocent to being a fanboy who thinks his opinions are facts. Nice try.

After Kanon, Haqua, Ayumi, Shiori, Tenri, and Elsie.

If you need to change characters to suit your needs so that Utaha can be a heroine and rival, then everything is a moot point. You have to change Megumi and Eriri's character as well.

You aren't Maruto, you only have headcanon.

They are all better than Chihiro is. Of course all the other girls in the series are also better than Chihiro too.

>Girls in a harem don't need to have good interactions with one another, the work is always done through their relationship with the MC

But then you don't feel sympathy for the heroine when they lose. It's also necessary for Megumi to be close to the other heroines tor conflict to happen. If Utaha were the main rival, Megumi wouldn't hesitate to crush her and take Tomoya for herself.

>it's starting to become one of those threads now

That's what Maruto did anyway, asspull a bullshit BFF relationship between Megumi and Eriri mid way in when Utaha was established as Eriri's closest friend and rival since the start.

But she's like a real normal girl and stuff.

Exactly.

That's why she's shit.

Except he did not. Eriri and Utaha are real rivals, not friends. What Eriri and Megumi have is real friendship and rivals-to-be as love interests. And their friendship was foreshadowed and built up in earlier volumes.

Utaha has a creator relationship with Eriri while Megumi is her normal best friend. Eriri is supposed to mirror Tomoya here where they both start liking Megumi for being their first normal friend when all their previous friends were weirdos.

>meme
Plenty of people have plenty of reasons to hate Utaha. Doesn't help you are contributing factor ever since you began shitposting as a vocal Utahafag out of nowhere.

What's with the bobcut vs twintails trend?

Who cares, V12 and S2 were going to ruin the threads anyway. Wednesday is when we'll really get a taste of it when some of the illustrations leak.

You just can't handle a real woman. And neither could most people inside and outside the manga.

Eriri and Utaha have an infinitely more compelling relationship, crafted since volume 1. Maruto barely fleshed out the friendship Megumi and Eriri have and falls flat.

Utaha is the least hateable girl in the cast. Historically, people had more issues with Eriri, Michiru and Megumi.

Frenemies with more emphasis on squabbling enemies is hardly compelling. They are creators in different fields and are good at what they do. Respect is the only thing they seldom shows itself. And that is hardly developed any further as well. Megumi and Eriri's relationship isn't perfectly developed, but they became friends and we know why. They at least spend time together doing things friends would do.

The fact Utaha warned Megumi ahead of time about that implies it could lead to being hurt, but still she decided to be friends anyways gives more meaning to the relationship she has with Eriri.

>tears when everybody knows she would lose
Delusional.

The relationship is underdeveloped but there's enough to tell they're intimate. There's also added tension in how Megumi and Eriri hesitate to make a winning move on the love triangle while neither Eriri nor Utaha would hesitate to win.

I've handled real women before. IRL you need to compromise, at least if you're not like Brad Pitt or some shit.

If I'm reading a fucking manga I'll go with someone who is unrealistically likable.