WE

WE

>holds a gun to your head and forces you to fund shit tier historical dramas featuring black people no one will watch

then stop posing this crap
you are literally helping them
negative pr is still pr

>bantus
>people

Nigger this is government propaganda, it's going to get made whether people are watching it or not

this, bantu is a linguistic association
there is no one group that's bantu

you don't need to propagandize it here doe
what are we going to do? not watch it?

Is it just me or is she k-kind of QT?

Point and laugh at all the uppity brits on Sup Forums who are knowingly paying for their own history to be revised by their orwellian government

this was done in 1955
62 years is a long laugh m8
and it has made some amazing stuff, thinking none of it is worth it because of some token black people is a bit psychotic

1922*

1955 was when they introduced competition

Or you could dedicate your mental energy to something that's actually worthwhile and improves your quality of life. Getting pissed off about these kinds of things is like bitching about celebrities in the TMZ comments. You're giving them what they want. Attention.

Culture wars are fucking retarded. I'm talking about both sides too. Snooty liberals who will stick up for abject trash like the all female ghostbusters reboot and conservatives that flip their shit every time they hear happy holidays instead of merry Christmas. You are both morons. Everyone else thinks you're a loon. Die already.

Sorry Tyrone I'll try and be more considerate of your feelings in the future

> sing, o goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus
> that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans
> many a brave soul did it send hurrying down to Hades
> and many a hero did it yield
> a prey to dogs and vultures

i don't think so, every post you make is to spite someone, that's how you live

Some people just don't know how to be anything other than condescending. Sup Forums gives them a place where they can be cunty all day long with zero consequences.

they come here to abuse anonymity and believe insult is the only exercise of freedom

and we have to suffer the consequences of their mindless selfishness

>poo in loo attracted to another poo in loo

figures

>AYO WASSUP TROJAN ASS BITCH....YEH I SEE YO WITE BOII BITCH ASS BEHIND THEM WALLS...LIL HECTOR BITCH ASS NIGGA WITE BOIII

In my experience, black Brits are normal people. Ghettospeak is not British.

>you are helping them by notifying everyone that they are doing something heinous

That's exactly how it works. In their minds "if the evil racists disapprove we must be doing something right!"

It's a feedback loop of stupidity from both sides. They both make traps like these for each other to fall into then declare themselves victorious when it happens again and again.

starting to creep up since Black Brits like to follow Afro-American culture

HOL UP

The fuck? Bill is in the running for least attractive companion in Doctor Who history.

>black Brits are normal people
>YOOO KA DA TING GO SKRRAHH PAP PAP KA KA KA SKIDIKI PAP PAP AND A PU PU DRRR BOOM SKYAAA DU DU KU KU DUN DUN POOM POOM

Whether or not "an opposition" exists they will always try to create one to support their argument.

Regardless if (You) yourself or this website as a whole gives attention to it or not, sooner or later if they wanted to make use of the material they will do so even if we didn't gave them anything to work with in the first place.

>It's a feedback loop of stupidity from both sides

I hate when people throw horseshoe theories around when the power balance is obviously skrewd to one side, one side has ALL the power to do whatever they want and is the acknowledged socially-approve narrative, while the other side are a bunch of people who were constantly mocked and belittled, as well as having no say in any sort of media outlets compared to the other side.

That's not how it works. Both sides have their own media outlets. You can pretend Fox News and The Daily Mail don't exist but they have enormous cultural influence. I'd argue that the people that follow that stuff care more about it than the passive consumers of muh librul media.

It's all garbage though. No matter how pseudo intellectual you get about it. It is to news as the wwe is to wrestling.

That's not how it works, target audience is children, racists are periphery demographic.

This kind of propaganda is extremely dangerous. It needs to be stopped. Are you doing something about it?

absolute state of england

this is why I can't enjoy mainstream shit anymore

> You can pretend Fox News and The Daily Mail don't exist but they have enormous cultural influence
read
>compared to the other side
>enormous cultural influence

I like the fact that you bring up Fox News as if it's a media outlet that actually have any standing when you compared to other major american media outlets say, CNN and ABC.

If you quote Fox News in a non-internet conversation with normal people nobody will take you or the source seriously, meanwhile rags of the other spectrum like Guardian and Huff post will be held as valid evidence.

>actually liked the show and didnt mind the occassional SJW shit
>new season airs
>tolerate the ugly as sin and annoying nigger companion
>this episode airs
I dropped it at this very scene, didnt even finish the episode.

Race war will begin in: five, four, three, two

disgusting