I hate you. I hate every single one of you. I went to the cinema with my family today after almost a year...

I hate you. I hate every single one of you. I went to the cinema with my family today after almost a year. I couldn't bare the obvious poc content that was given off to every single american (((content))). At least our movies are not tarnished yet, but every time I see something anglo related I can't help but see SJW and Jews everywhere, there on plain sight. Thus, I can enjoy only japanese and italian content. And italian content is usually SHIT. I thought the redpill was a joke, but it's fucking real. I just wanna go back to watch entertainment without being aware of what's going on.

Remember you're here forever.

Enjoy your stay.

You think that's bad? Sup Forums hasn't only ruined all the movies you haven't seen, but it has also ruined the ones you have. TV shows too. I dare you. Go back and watch American tv shows or pedowood movies from the past 20+ years you've liked. Most if not all of them are ruined now.

Read books

>I couldn't bare the obvious poc content that was given off to every single american (((content)))
You're welcome

fbpb

I'm a jew. fuck u nigga.

You should be happy about that you nigger and not cry about it like a hysterical woman
>muh jew entertainmeeeent

>I can't help but see SJW and Jews everywhere, there on plain sight.
you are out of the matrix and you can see it for what it is now

This has all happened before.

This, rid yourself of this Jewified media

>be knowledge worker, research shit all day
>come home, study (read some more)
>>READ BOOKS
Not all of us sit at home all day doing nothing, you know?

I thought this shit was just a running joke on Sup Forums, but it has become so god damn true.
I'm not getting ostracized, but i find that it's getting harder and harder to keep a conversation up with work colleagues, friends and family about everything from politics to entertainment.
With that said, it is kindda fun to see people around me slowly getting redpilled from the small remarks and subtle 'racist' quips i sperg out and later see them repeat.

>pic related
It's funny because not only is it absurd, but it's also not that far off from truth.

yep, jewmedia is ruined, forever.I didn't realize how much of it is ruined for me, since I watch mostly ttpb/anime/action flicks from 80s/90s.
>be me, hangover
>what to do?headache prevents me from sleeping
>light entertainment it is, lets see what is new on piratebay
>pick luc besson latest sci-fi(valerian), 5th element wasn't bad, in mood for some badass cgi
>pick latest jacke chan (foreigner) - kung-fu movie should be fun.
>Valerian - seriously WTF!?whole thing,every scene is crafted for you to think and feel politicaly correct.you can imagine team of psychologist with their hands on cutting edge research subverting your thoughts scientificaly
>disgust
>let's try jackie chan movie
>10mins into movie
>noooooooooooooo, jackie chan tooo

so back to anime it is.

Me too you alcoholic Mongol

>tfw find girlfriend who is just as redpilled as you are
>regularly talk about for feminists and muslims are ruining the country
I don't know how to describe this happiness but it is real

The worst thing about the friends part is that you get to hate the ones you target as enemies, and with this I mean the ones completely bluepilled that supports and believe everything and refuse to accept the ugly trugh.

Basically the PD voters.

>regularly talk about for feminists and muslims are ruining the country

No offense but this seems terrifying to me, it's like embracing Sup Forums at 360 degrees making it part of your life.

Wake up in the morning, look at your girlfriend: you see Sup Forums.

Have sex with Sup Forums while she moans Sup Forums things and memes.

The last thing you look at at the end of your day, before getting to sleep, is Sup Forums while she kisses you goodnight honey.

You'll end up being 80 and realizing you both are too old to appreciate life anymore and you wasted all your life complaining about niggers and jew.

Do you know what this means? It means they won.

We have other common interests too, our mutual hatreds is just a part of it, it's just that when we look at the news and see "young adult male of unidentifiable skin color kills 5 and injures 10 more" we both look knowingly at each other and sigh at how muslims are ruining the west.

Now that it's said, our safeword is Nein. So you're onto something.

Scary shit user

thats kinda hot desu, i wanna fuck Sup Forums

Why do you italians want to fuck everything? Jeez.

>only women with left wing political beliefs make tolerable life partners, goy