So he was right, right?

So he was right, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NyDl2jZlwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was the best character and did not deserve to be killed like that.

>last words/death wish was literally telling naruto he had the burden of looking after and being with hinata forever

yea real nice

Yes.

probably the most unaffected I've been by the death of a long known character

Yeah

Destiny and bloodlines are literally the only things that mattered in the end just as neji said

Either use hax ancient powers or become an irrelevant side character for the rest of the series

>hiashi master eugenist meme

>Destiny and bloodlines don't matter

>Unless you're the main character of course

agreed, he was cool but his life/death was really not that deep or impactful

Well Might Guy was the best that Kishitmoto could offer without prophecy hubris. Too bad his fake son Rock Lee was fucked over every time he moved though.

Hmm

FUCK

>was the best
>ended up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life
>his Springtime of Youth is now over forever

Thanks, Kishi.

Subarashii tripsu user-senpai

naruto nedgey DEAD

oh no hianta we are united by his death

He was only wrong in pointing out examples, like Naruto being doomed to loserdom. He was right in general though.

No he wasn't. If he was then Naruto would have had to kill Sasuke or be nothing more than a weapon for the village.

Yup.

Naruto turned out to be the reincarnation of a legendary ninja who was son of sage.

Fuck Naruto

How come Tsunade cant whip up a prosthetic leg for him.

It makes no fucking sense.

Or why not just use that titanic cock of his as a crutch?

What's the point of Boruto? That's such a dumb name. I'd rather SP just keep milking the post war filler. This shit is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NyDl2jZlwY

>long haired
>whitish clothes
>arrogant
really joggins your noggin

It makes me sick how right he was

This fraud of a series is even worse than Bleach

Naruto has the most well-written, tight story telling in all of Shonen Jump. Not hard, but still.

Shippuuden on the other hand was shitty.

I agree. Only thing Shippuuden has over it is some OPs.

Nothing is worse than Bleach

Itachi flashback arc was pretty good in anime desu.

>writer doubles down and kills character we don't care about

the filler arc flashback? dropped the series way before then.

At the start, Neji embodied the antithesis to Naruto's creed, the fact that only someone who is favored by destiny can achieve anything, and that a loser would remain a loser no matter how hard he works.

In the end, the final boss could only be defeated by the reincarnations of Ashura and Indra, both which were DESTINED to gain their past lives powers. Meanwhile, the hard working losers were defeated and absorbed into the whatever tree, doomed to spend the rest of their days as a living battery, matrix style.

Sasuke literally tells Sakura and Kakashi to fuck off because they're useless. Guy, which was the embodiment of hard work, burns his life to defeat Madara, only to accomplish literally nothing and be saved by the DESTINED child. Lee gets tossed into the sidelines midway through the manga, doomed to never do anything relevant again.

Neji was absolutely fucking right, and fuck Kishimoto for that.

>At the start, Neji embodied the antithesis to Naruto's creed
>Neji
>Sasuke
>Pain
>Obito
how many fucking foils does Naruto need?

>Neji was absolutely fucking right
Eh, at least we get to see his nephew grapple with fate.

As many as it took to reach 700 chapters.

Yeah it sucks and it's sad. In the beginning Naruto was the ultimate underdog. A orphan boy with a forbidden technique, a never give up attitude and a monster inside of him conquering all of that and becoming the hokage. Then after Pain all the backstory and ancestors came flooding in each turning this underdog into the ultimate destiny child from one of the most powerful families in the world and the reincarnation of jesus.

Don't sully Cromartie by bringing it up in a Narutard thread.

Why the fuck anyone wouldn't drop either halfway or earlier is beyond me.

I didn't drop it because 17 pages a week isn't exactly heavy reading.

No one will see me defending the series though.

Everything started going to shit after the time skip, honestly. I'll try to sum it up.

We never got to see the actual training Naruto got, at least in the manga. The first fight after it was Sakura and Old Lady Disposable fighting the puppet fucker, while Naruto banged his head against Deidara, showing that he's still a fucking retard even after two years training with one of the most powerful ninjas in the world.
Then came the "we found Sasuke!" arc with Sai and wood dude. The moment Sasuke shows up in the screen, he steals the fucking show and overpowers three people. And Naruto get's angry and loses control, again.

After that, Kishimoto probably got a fuckload of complaints, so he decided to give Naruto a new technique.

Which is literally a different Rasengan.

Wow, he grew up so much, right?

While Shikamaru uses traps to defeat another Akatsuki member, Naruto shows up and bangs his head until he hits his All-new Rasengan™ on him. Such masterful tactics.

Then that power-up wasn't enough, so let's teach him some bullshit energy level hack that also makes his Taijutsu extremely powerful so that he can bang his head against his foe 10x as hard.

Meanwhile, Sasuke throws down with his nemesis using a bunch of techniques which actually make the fight enjoyable, and showing that he actually prepared for a lot of scenarios.

You know, even with as much filler as shippuden had, it at least gave Naruto's fights some more impact and new stuff to look at.

Sorry for the autism.

This. Naruto was always a terrible fighter to watch. I'm glad Boruto is taking much more after Sasuke. Might mean some fun and varied fights that aren't just clone/Rasengan spam.

Not about everything

Guy was the one that fucked over Lee by stealing his character arc.

I guess dodging sharp sticks wasn't one of those gifts.

Or being able to walk off getting stabbed like everyone was doing in the war arc.

The Rasengan was the worst part of it all.

First, it wasn't visually impressive, at all. For the first part, where fireballs and kunai and shuriken and shit were still effective, it was nice and charming. Later, watching Naruto run with a blue ball on his hand against people who could blow up a town was just fucking stupid.

Second, it was the only technique he used for god knows how many chapters.

And third, even after the time skip, he still DIDN'T LEARN HOW TO DO IT WITH ONE HAND. I mean holy shit, even though you're spamming that shit, you never even truly mastered it. That's fucking insane.
>B-but I can make a bigger one!

Fuck you Kishi.

user, this might drive you insane, but go to his page on the wiki and ctrl+f "Rasen" and see how many times it pops up

God fucking dammit.

I still remember picking this series up. How I loved the fights, the ninja theme, the way they used their powers, how the characters were evolving, the potential it had to be great.

It's like learning that an old friend of yours is now a jobless drunk who got kicked out of his house after he murdered the family pet in a drunken rage.

Why did it turn out like this?

How did people like you make it through shippuden? Edgy sasuke, homo naruto and shallow, shitty, "mirror of naruto" villains. How?

The same reason people keep watching/reading/listening to any shitty story.

>Neji literally had his own 'teacher' favor his teammate and try to teach him secret techniques specifically to beat him

I dropped Shippuden somewhere between the Sasori fight and the Woodman & Emoboy arc. I didn't even get to see the "my pain is greater than yours" stuff, which at least could've make me laugh. The only reason I know the end of the seires is because

I also dropped the original anime right after the Sasuke retrieval arc, and only picked it up again when ship started, which also may be responsible for me sticking around with it a bit longer than any sane person would or should.

Invasion of Pein and Madara's Wild Ride were the only reasons to read Shippuden.

If there was one reason to have read Naruto at all, it was to be on Sup Forums during the whole Naruto Gaiden thing where Kishi kept dropping hints that Sasuke cucked Sakura with Karin and left her with the spawn of another woman.

Holy shit those threads were fun as fuck.

Pretty much during the end of the Gaara/Naruto fight.

It went from actual planning and substance of the fights to whoever is the strongest japanese magician that can be 'HAYAI' better.

Fuck, man Neji was one of my favorite characters when he makes his realization when he gets beaten by Naruto becomes fucking null as fuck.

Neji's original way of thinking was pretty much correct. Fuck you Kubo, Fuck you Toriyama and fuck you Kishimoto

Same, my reaction was "Oh, that's right, Neji used to be a character in this shit "

I actually thought he would just pop right back up. Specially after Pain's raping of konoha.

Exactly this. I don't want Boruto, I want more of these novel adaptations. They're so good.

Nah, he was dead

>Specially after Pain's raping of konoha.
Neji would have died a lot sooner had he fought Pain but then again he'd just be revived soon after just to die again in the war arc.

Yeah I'm surprised that at the very least the manga had the dignity to go through with the decision this time.

By the time the final bosses were finally defeated, nobody cared anymore that Neji was dead.

Heck, Obito and Guy got to have better death scenes and one of them didn't even die.

I've been meaning to ask this, is it worth it to watch the post war fillers? Some slice of life stuff with Naruto and Hinata sounds nice.

>and one of them didn't even die.
heh

Nothing about Naruto and Hinata yet, but I definitely recommend watching them all. I enjoyed them, and the recent wedding arc has been pure comfy SoL.

Thank you user. Do they start around episode 480?

apparently in one of the books he is still a high level shinobi even with just one leg.

Yes, off the top of my head I think it's 484 for the adaptations in general.

>and one of them didn't even die.
still bullshit

Fuck off narutards.

>Here's my Rasengan!
>Here's my Rasengan except it's in the form of a shuriken!
>Here's my Rasengan x100 Shadow Clones!
>Here's my Rasengan in RAINBOW FORM
>Here's my Rasengan covered in BLACK
>Here's my GIANT Rasengan
>Here's my GIANT Rasengan in the form of a shuriken

Doesn't he get his leg fixed using hashirama cells?

For how much long this retarded narutard will keep making these shitty excuses for a narutard general?

Until you put a bullet in your brain.

thanks for the bumps

The thing is, the whole hard work vs natural talent thing was only ever a theme in terms of Neji/Lee and then Indra and Asura Pretty much every other character/arc was more about geopolitics and the negative feedback cycle of war and hate, which the series actually delivered on.

Naruto has issues but I don't think the HUR DESTINY/HYPOCRIPSY thing is as as big deal as other factors such as how absurd the powerscaling gets, the "AHAHA IT WAS ME ALL ALONG" Tobi did, then "NO IT WAS *ME* ALL ALONG" Madara did, then the "NO, IT WAS ACTUALLY ME ALL ALONG" Zetsu did, and how underused Sakura/Tenten are, or how fucking long the 4th war arc is or how fucking super duper special the uchia are and how hax sharigan is.

Not really, the hard work thing was a pretty heavy motif in the earlier parts of the manga. It defined the relationship for multiple characters and peaked in the Neji vs Naruto fight. It set our expectations for the rest of the series that Naruto would become a really great ninja through sheer work, and succeed in become the hokage despite all the odds. I mean, he was learning how to control the power of the demon inside him, learned a summoning technique, and later a Grade A (holy shit that's a hard one!) one.

Instead we got a retard who learned 3 jutsus in his entire fucking life, relied on his overwhelming power and stamina to win fights and would cheat his way to victory by using the FRIENDSHIP bloodline limit.

Maybe it's our fault for expecting anything from this series.

I just realized how fucking samey shounen MC powers are, fucking Ichigo spammed Getsuga like Naruto spammed Rasengan.

Yes. Neji was right about everything.

Naruto was yet another character the writer wants the character to function as an underdog but also as a special snowflake. His issues came from being stupid and artificial difficulty. Even still, he's able to learn a forbidden technique, use the being inside him for cheap power ups, master shit at a quicker rate. Once he overcame all the odds and learned his five moves of doom, he was set.

yep, at least Luffy had a pretty varied moveset

>There's no hope left for this pathetic clan
Itachi was right

But naruto having a leg up with nine tails was established in chapter fucking 1

Wasn't Kishi's original concept Guy, Lee, Hinata and Naruto all on one team? Would of been x100 better than the shit we were given overall.

Honestly naruto's always been the kid with tremendous potential but up until the series start no one seems to give enough of a fuck to teach him shit. All the other kids had pre learning from their clans/family and naruto was just the village runt that represented a huge disaster.

Thing is, the INSTANT this fuck gets ahold of something useful to learn he masters it in one night, something that would take a lot of ninjas years to get right.

Naruto's always had XP hacks he simply started off at a lower lvl than everyone else.

It was fucking embarrassing that his skills didn't seem to develop at all after the time skip. He was still shit at combat, a retarded fighter, and learned no new techniques. Worst part was fights still consisted of him using shadow clones, then getting their asses kicked in a split second.

I've always thought Sasuke's fights were more interesting.

>Thing is, the INSTANT this fuck gets ahold of something useful to learn he masters it in one night, something that would take a lot of ninjas years to get right.
Dang you're right. I probably didn't notice since he only mastered a couple of moves that way. The only ones he used.

Wasn't he the only Jounin of his age? Then Kishi made him completely irrelevant and killed him off and nobody gave a fuck. Asuma was another irrelevant character yet his death was still a tearjerker.

What a slap in the face that he is the only one of Naruto's class to die and remain dead.

Neji's role was to guilt trip Naruto into marrying Hinata after he was gone.

Not only was he right, I'm pretty sure Kishimoto ended up killing him because he was right. Like a child trying to hide his soiled sheets from his mother. Or an author trying to hide the shift of values in his work from the character for whom those values and the opposition between them were the crux of his character arc. He couldn't stand Neji looking at his work like "eh, so I was right" in the back of his mind, so he killed him.

Are you taking about the anime right?