Boruto Anime

youtube.com/watch?v=5JJ2b4ZsCw0
Calling it now
First 20 episode is about Chill Academy/Genin Adventures n shit.
Then the show will immediately sway into the DARKNESS, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DM0jNpCmJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it takes a lot of preparations

He has now faster and more effective techniques.

Danzo did nothing wrong

Fuck the uchiha

>Then the show will immediately sway into the DARKNESS, prove me wrong
Not immediately. I don't think we'll start to hit DARKNESS territory until Bort's seal starts acting up and he goes through a CS1 Sasuke-type stage.

Friendly reminder that the filler glasses kid is likely Salad in disguise.

Get out of Sup Forums, you authentic manchildren who couldn't take a hint for ten fucking years how much you are hated here. This is a soulless cash grab that exists only for laziness of Jump and money derived from a series that was already garbage enough as it is.

Kids watching it in Japan literally have not lived long enough to know that this is a replacement, but you reading this hopefully are well aware how fucking low you would have to be to watch it if you are older than maybe 12.

that's not a fact

god what a terrible character design

If it has a school setting, does it mean we'll get fanservice?
Boruto already has a bit of a harem going on, they should go full LN battleharem with the anime.

>Boruto already has a bit of a harem going on
Who except for Salad wants Bort's Burrito?
His sister and boys don't count.

I imagine that's why that user said "likely".

>His sister and boys don't count.
Thats not how harems work

>boys don't count
Mitsuki really wants it though

Boruto is only good for one thing.

Which loli waifu's feet smell the best?

It's not likely at all though. Quite unlikely actually

>His sister and boys don't count
Says you

I want to pat Himawari's head.

That is legit the gayest fucking thing Kishi has ever written.

not as gay as Naruto hyperventilating over Sasuke

>hurr my caricature excuses me watching garbage for kids
Which ship do you like the best? Are you into homo shipping too? Get the fuck out of the board. Narutards objectively fail the quality test thus should be excluded from Sup Forums by default.

Did naruto really die protecting boruto in the movie?

It's pretty close.

Are you sure, how about that time Naruto fainted and started to hyperventilate when the coolest messenger told him Sauce is wanted criminal?

Can't believe they're trying to outgay the whole Naruto-Sasuke homoship. I miss the times I was blind to fujobaiting and just thought everyone saw friends as friends just like me.

Which
loli
waifu's
feet
smell
the
best?

That's pretty lewd

No

I think this was the point I officially dropped Naruto.

Your'e not supposed to sexualise the bort

Naruto threads should be banned

I agree. Good thing this one's about Boruto.

I don't blame you, after Pain it really did get fucking messy.
In my opinion part 1 was great with the only real boring arc being the tsunade arc, Shippuden wasn't as good but it had some great moments, but the moment Pain rezzed konoha was the moment it never recovered.
Madara was fun, but everything else was just a mess.

>after Pain it really did get fucking messy
>lol here's a mass regeneration completely making everyone's deaths pointless
>and sasuke is edgier than ever and his edgy quest is the main focus of the next arc
>and naruto is like a battered house wife crying over her abusive lover being taken away by the cops
It was just... just so bad, in every conceivable way.

So long as Bort never hyperventilates over Mohawk he'll be a better character. That was unforgivable.

>with the only real boring arc being the tsunade arc
>Itachi coming back and fucking sauce up harder than anyone
>Naruto learning the Rasengan
>three way deadlock
It was still pretty fucking cool. Destruction of the Leaf was probably the most boring IMO. Death of the Third was pretty great though.

>fujobaiting

I'm pretty sure that Kishi is in the closest. One thing I'm happy about in regard to Boruto is that Ikemoto is really pushing Bolt-Salad instead.

Yeah and don't even get me started on the war, it went on for like 4 years, but I only vaguely remember at best what happend during that arc.
The only thing I actually remember was the shit with Madara.

Implying Mitsuki isn't actually a reverse trap like her parent.

>Implying boruto won’t be the same
>Implying they won’t kill boruto in the new series in 10 years to make his son/daughter the main protagonist
HEHEHEHEH

The Gaara fights were fun.
It also has Shikamaru being best girl and Sasuke going full on Shadow the hedgehog.

>One thing I'm happy about in regard to Boruto is that Ikemoto is really pushing Bolt-Salad instead
I bet Kishi isn't complaining because it's basically NaruSasu with less edge and one of the parties has a vagina.

I dunno the tsunade arc always felt like the weakest for me.
the Itachi thing was cool I guess and Rasengan too, but I really didn't care that much for tsunade, she always felt like really weak compared to Jiraiya and Orochimaru,
I thought the destruction of the leaf part was cool, because of the third vs Orochimaru and Gamabunta vs shukakku.

wat
Orochimaru is a guy, right? I skipped most of Shippuuden, did he switch genders at some point?

>The Gaara fights were fun
I honestly can't remember a thing after Kabuto puts the audience to sleep.

yes

Different writer so who knows how it will turn out.

>everyone joked about how Bort and Salad would look like they're into each other because of how Kishi writes "rivalries"
>nope it turns out they actually want to fuck each other
Gotta say, that kind of took me by surprise.

And I thought Sauce was the gay one

>but I really didn't care that much for tsunade
Neither did I, hence why I didn't bother mentioning her. Her tits were rocking though

Point is all of the main arcs in part 1 were good. Some were great, but all were good.

after that it was Orochimaru and edo kages vs the third which was cool and I love gamabunta so I was pretty hyped when he fought with the shukkaku, but I can see why someone would consider it the weakest arc.

Who gives a shit? Fuck off already.

>did he switch genders at some point?
Multiple times.

Sauce was always written as the seme for a reason.

I can agree with that.

>Naruto->Boruto->Meruto->Daruto->Ceruto->Saruto->Aoruto->Eoruto->Feruto.>Xeruto->Zaruto->…

INFINITE MONEY FORMULAAAA

hey man i'm sorry one piece isn't doing it anymore

>Who gives a shit?
Right now? Like, 21 people.

Well damn. Didn't know I could despise Kishi more than I already did.

let's be honest, he probably does too but he's mocking the thread to look cool

make that 22

His son is that pale blue-haired kid you've seen posted all over the place. He's on a team with Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughter.

I think it is funny ninja mengele's son is BFF with Naruto and Sauce;s kids after all the shit he pulled.

Would Bort get along with part 1 Nart? Or would he shit on him for wanting to become Hokage?

That I did know. I just didn't think he'd be born from a lizard guy's boypussi, I thought he got a wife

he wasn't kek

>I just didn't think he'd be born from a lizard guy's boypussi
Well if it makes you feel any better, he was cloned. Orochimaru made another too, significantly older. He's kind of like his big brother, goes by Log.

I'm an animefag and don't know enough about burrito to answer this sorry user

Pretty sure he would bully Naruto.

No Mikki is basically his Kira Yamato,

it has been 12 years since i follow this anime/manga.. youtube.com/watch?v=1DM0jNpCmJ4

>tfw I have been following this for over half of my life.

What a wonderful and caring son.

I'm predicting that the Burrito anime will end up being a terrible pile of shit and that most of us will only tolerate it because of Sarada.

Bullying orphans is cool.
All rich kids do it.

Not everyone has to be perfect.

I'm predicting that it'll be decent but Saladfags will continue to whinge insufferably that she wasn't the MC

Sasuke/Naruto really sucked though... And their sun/moon thind was more about rivality and opposition. It's not the case now. It's about beeing side by side forever, not trying to kill eachother and beeing reincarnated bros

Boruto is not for sex

I'm impressed you think it will take 20 chapters to go off the deep end.

it's was also about team 7 falling appart, you know not just sauce

you decide

I'll be waiting for Eroto, everything until then will be Boreuto

Mitsuki isn't his rival, he doesn't need to go down a dark path
No, kishi wanted to miror his relationship with his twiin brother (sho's also a magaka by the way. he wrote 666 satan)

>team 7
You mean those guys who went on one serious mission by accident and then spent the rest of their brief time together bickering and generally being dicks to each other?

Fuck Team 7. It's trash. Jesus the Land of Iron arc was the worst one in Shippuden. Fucking Christ Naruto was such a little bitch

the superior opening
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

>Mitsuki isn't his rival
Bort has a few rivals, I don't think Mitsuki is one of them. If anything they seem more like companions.

Shikadai and Shinki are more traditional rivals, the latter of which has yet to conflict.

Kawaki seems like a nemesis. He went too far and did what Sasuke could only dream of in his edgiest dreams of DARKNESS.

the realise the first time he's introduce, he have a woman's body, right?
Orochimaru's sex changes often. I don't think he cares. Or else he would tell mitsuki "I'm your dad" and not "It doesn't matter if I'm not mother of father"
Orochimaru probably think of himself as a "it"
If we go by the VA, Orochimaru was female all this time

All those name you gave beside Boruto and Naruto don't make sense.
Naruto exist as a word and so does boruto

Team 7 is founded upon putting the most incompatible people on one team.

nah. Boruto is say to be a "caring friend". He's not a bully. Plus watch the trailer, he also befriends that meek glasses guy.

Uzumaki Boruto

Son of Uzumaki Naruto, who is the Seventh Hokage and leader of the village. With an unheard of nature, he immediately ditches his training and is not serious, but he is actually a prodigy and possesses a kind side that cares for his friends more than anyone. He brushes off the label of “Son of the Seventh” and decides in his heart “I will follow my own path.”

It really sucked it was written as important for Naruto

>Team Kakashi is taking all the most useless dysfunctional fucks and putting them on a team with the most antisocial teacher
>turns out 2 of them are the reincarnated sons of ninja Jesus
>Team Konohamaru is taking all the most OP and cooperative kids and putting them on a team with a skilled goofball
>???

>Naruto hyperventilating over Sasuke being branded as a criminal.
>Sakura trying to manipulate Naruto with a fake confession.
>Sasuke's edge power going maximum.
Literally Team 7 had it's worse and Kakashi had to watch all of it.

I think in that moment Kakashi wished those rocks had crushed him instead of Obito.

>Orochimaru probably think of himself as a "it"

Doesn't he use watashi a lot or does that not matter?

>implying it's not just Naruto playing matchmaker
Shikamaru probably grumbled at him for min-maxing one team with his and Sasuke's kids. Not like he's one to talk, though. Muh InoShikaCho combo legacy

Team 7's drama almost caused the end of the world. I can't even begin to imagine what could happen if conflict arises in Team Konohamaru.

why doesn't he simply say he's mitsuki's father though?...
I mean, using watashi could just be a habit.
He can't really say that orochimaru is a man if he's a woman's body. Plus he was in a woman's body when he was introduced.
He's more like a spirit with no fixed sex

>watashi
I don't think that really matters, from what I have gathered watashi is just a polite way of saying "I", I don't think it is a female pronoun like how ore and boku are usually used by boys.
I could be completely off the mark since all my knowledge from the japanese language comes from anime and manga and those do not represent japan as well as some might think.

Then Orochimaru asked if he could get in on that shit and for Konohamaru to babysit his kid.

I'm just glad the villain won't be an Uchiha/ayy lmao. I wonder where this Kawaki kid comes from anyway.