I unironically want this to happen. I hate Islam but I would take Islam over degenerate hedonistic atheism any day...

I unironically want this to happen. I hate Islam but I would take Islam over degenerate hedonistic atheism any day. It pisses me off how modern society gets away with careless sexual mores and no respect for religion or family values.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4
squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=iWrHCKiCPFM
youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM
youtu.be/3uFLFIv7X6w
youtube.com/watch?v=15TlpZrfNfg
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is imploding look at the last generation of shitskins kek
Even more hedonists than us europeans; it's all about drugs , money sex and gucci/supreme shit
Thanx """""rap culture""""" for fucking up the minorities

Based frenchbro

If this would mean the end to all nu-males and roasties id gladly let it happen

youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4

Fuck off Captain Taqqiya

I unironically would love to see you shitskins tossed into crematoriums

This.

Also women would stop being such whiny whores and would start obeying to their husbands

>154542938
My friend you are very wrong. Yes we do have such people but myselfl as a born muslim (immigrant born in germany) I only have muslim friends.
It is true that there a lot muslim men who have sex, do drugs etc. But I also know a lot who are very religious and they are becoming more and more. In fact the kind you mentioned gets fewer.
But even thouse you mentioned, put a lot of importance on family and honor. This is what the same degenerates of your kind lack. The cause for this is islam. Islam has an impact on every muslim no matter if religious or not.
I truly belive, that islam would end the degeneration in the west.

It's mostly immigrant Muslims living in suburbs and who don't work who end up being like that. I see many Muslims at my university studying science and holding conferences about Islam's misconceptions. They seem more based than some natives.

>I would destroy my culture, heritage, way of life, and intellectual inheritance to spite roasties and Normie's

HOLY FUCK HOW ARE YOU SO DENSE AND JEALOUS
We need to come up with a new word to describe this pathetic, bitter, whiny, bitchy mindset. Actually, I think I'll just call you a woman, because that's exactly the mindset women have when confronted with adversity. "Wait, this is too hard for ME, I might as well burn it down and make someone else rebuild it"

People will beg to differ on this but you are right. Whoring would be punishable and a lot of woman would fear doing it. And when muslim parents raise their daugthers according to islam, a lot of good offspring would be created in the future.

looks like somebody doodled a ballsack on that flag...

user

My culture and my way of life are already being destroyed by the atheistic youth and their americanization and ghetto culture. Nothing is more destructive than this.
Islam would just take us back to our family and religious values. Christianity failed, we have to agree on that.

And in contrary my friend I see a lot of muslims in university, who are very religious. I see a lot of muslims, who werent practising (smoking weed, alcohol etc) and have now changed completely thanks to islam.

I also have to mention, that I have seen very few muslim family, that do not earn their own money. Even thouse who live on welfare, dress properly and give importance to appearance and a good life while germans of that kind look and act like the flodders. And belive me there are a lot of such germans.

You people only talk what you see in the media but never saw it with your own eyes actually. You are the same.

Islam would destroy the west as the islamisation ot the west would be followed by the destruction of the european races by misgeneation.
This alerady happened to the Berbers in Algeria and to the Byzantines in Turkey.

Also the german muslim youth may not be comparable to the french one.

Also please be honest, we're bot friends and will never be as I will never convert and you will never go back

Fuck off, Abdul.

I actually agree with you my friend. And I'd take ¨religious non-extremists Muslim friends over my atheist friends any day.

>by the destruction of the european races by misgeneation.
t. brainlet
Islam isn't a race you know?

This is not about Islam , this is common sense.

Bu Islam has a cosmopolite, vision of the world, you have no racial conciousness , arab woman in France marry negroes en masse and the so manly and viril ""muslim men"" do nothing

Oh according to the genetic similarity from Morocco right up to Oman it might as well be. Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan have a bit more Indoeuropean sequences mixed in and of course ... Indonesia.

Still you are right in a way, the word 'race' is quite outdated. Rather call it a 'homogenous population structure'.

Come on man, you know that it's not true, there are some but you oftenly see Arab women with Arab men here as they are themselves racist.

You're worried about race, I tell you that Islam don't necessarily have an influence on race. See gulf Arabs and how they treat blacks and even forbid marriages with them even though they are Muslim...

>Muslims can't be considered an ethnoreligious group in France rather than a mere religious one

kek, muslims are THE worst breeding stock on the planet. You have to be functionally retarded to have kids with one, and most people are aware of this

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/

>according to the genetic similarity from Morocco right up to Oman it might as well be

Moroccans are actually mostly Berbers and not Arabs, the rest are mixed. Same goes for mostly all North Africa. Saudis look very different.

I also want to see continentals suffer under Islam. They deserve it for supporting the EU just to spite us.

so the Macron leaks were right, France is trying to Islamify itself

>we lost our culture and identity thanks to atheists
>thats why me myself thinks Christianity failed

Cousin marriage is mostly an middle-eastern and north african practice.
Just see countries like Bosnia or Kosovo or even Indonesia, cousin marriage is rare yet they're Muslims.

Me too and I'm a white America.

HahahhaahCARBOMBS!!!!!

WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=iWrHCKiCPFM

Macron has plans to Islamify France even further

How about Christianity? All the “good” parts of Islam (no degeneracy, traditional values, etc) but without all the stuff that makes Islam terrible for society like death, rape, terrorism, etc.

Please let it happen.

But not here.

Imagine the profits we could make as a country by providing dar-al-islam with haram yet necessary stuff.

Indeed. With such events as the French Revolution we went under a hard de-christianization phase.

Now, in France where 99% of the population was catholic, Christianity has NO power.

They care about Islam already so that’s a plus

youtu.be/rbzwVn0cUBM

Does it come with two wives?

No? Roger.

>Indeed

I was mocking you, because you sound like a fucking idiot. Your logic (shilling) makes no sense.

You're sitting here accusing others of being atheistic and ruining France's culture, yet here you are abandoning Christianity for sake of Islam and want to teach children Arabic. Fuck you shill hypocrite.

True. Still there is a genetic gradient. Same goes for Europe, the 'root' populations are simply different. Genetic similarity of modern Europeans to Middle East is mostly remnants of the Neolithic Near Eastern farmer population. Spain is an exception (quite a bit of Arab and Berber) due to Islamic conquest in Middle Ages.

The reason that I do delineate between European and 'Arabic' populations is due to different selective pressures due to the lifestyles of our ancestors. Middle Easterners mostly trace their ancestry to the first Mesopotamian agricultural societies while Europeans are the descendents of semi-nomadic cattle herders (who themselves had a noticeable genetic component from ancient Siberian big game hunters).

Totally different evolutionary pressures when those populations went through mild genetic bottlenecks. This founder effect may be the reason for behavioural differences between those groups in general. Compare to Asians, their communal society structure is written into their genes due to a shortened version of the DRD4 dopamine receptor gene.

No. Having more than one wife is degenerate. We need to bring back families, not just some hedonistic degenerate who wants more pussy

>cuck
Europe is finished lads.
Say goodbye to european values and traditions
and say hello to muhammad killing your wife for not attending mandatory sharia classes

What if i told you we can have all the things you like about Islam whitout having to become muslims ?
Traditionalism is where it's at

I’m Muslim, 27 years old, used to party and do drugs all the time but now I have two stem degrees and earn a good amount. Have fun living in your fantasy.

>You're sitting here accusing others of being atheistic and ruining France's culture, yet here you are abandoning Christianity for sake of Islam

Because the only "strong" counter force that I see right now to all of this degeneracy is Islam. As much as it is painful to say Christianity is lost here, nobody cares about it anymore except old people yet you see Islam growing among the youth and still having its influence. I'm not ruining France culture, French people are ruining it themselves and we didn't need Islam for that.

youtu.be/3uFLFIv7X6w

You christcucks are an embarrassment to wh*te people. Truly pathetic

i wonder if europe will be finished once we reach the breaking point where we start slaying the invaders and their sponsors...

Yeah, fuck all those already neglected western values that made our western societies prosper! Let's give them up completely and transform our entire continent into an even more regressive shit hole - but at least there won't be "degeneracy" that isn't sanctioned by Islam.
kys, faggot

How many young muslims read the Coran daily ?
Not even 30%

>Traditionalism
The youth is our future. I see more French youths turning to Islam on social media and outside (university, public university) than youths turning to "French traditions"

I don’t read it daily either, that doesn’t mean I don’t share the beliefs.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum brother. France will soon be restored and EU under Sharia ʾIn shāʾa llāh. It is good to see European start realize they need The Noble Quran as the false Catholic idolatrous religion did not help Europe. Give it some more time, the age of Sharia in Europe is coming. La ilaha illa Allah.

الله أكبر

>French muslim

Tbh you have a point, I would take extremist isis over the eu because i want to see the fuckers in charge of the EU suffer

What did the pope said yesterday tho the followers in vatican?

>We should do more for the immigrants and the poor people.
>We should be peacful and faggy like always.
>We should give our wimens to the black race.
>Amen

No, you are ruining French culture by replacing it with some sand nigger culture from a far away land. All your Christian art and monuments would be destroyed - what then would be left of French culture when you erase your history for the past 500+ years?

You're a traitor to France and its ancestors.

Embrace traditionalism, that can be done without converting to sand niggerology. Push right wing propaganda like this board has.

If you wanted to bring about traditionalism, you would get rid of all your Leftist professors and Leftist politicians. But you're not doing that, you're embracing Islam - I wonder why that is. Could it be because your politicians are being paid by Islamic nations to do so? Could it be because your inherit anti-Western Leftists hate themselves and their country and want to see it replaced with something foreign?

Use your brain.

Soon. youtube.com/watch?v=15TlpZrfNfg

the thing is that Islam does not allow traditionalism, and it does not allow identity outside of their slavery/religion.

its more compatible with communism

but at least its violent

You won't do that as long as the EU exists and merkel at its top.
Plus you have too many islamophiles like OP here which will prevent you from acting up.
Truly a sad sight.

its all (((muslims))) read

That's gonna be ALOT of beheadings and free fall.

>degenerate
>muslim
>criminal
>no morals

nothing new there

>by replacing it with some sand nigger culture
Islam isn't a culture, it's a religion and many populations have been accepting it without neglecting their culture. Persians still celebrate Nowruz for example.

You don't understand that the youth doesn't care about the traditions anymore and that Islam has more influence on them than French traditions. Don't lecture me about leftism while Islam promotes everything that leftists hate.

You have a point here. Christianity in Europe has been corrupted to the core, consider many of the historical allegations regarding the Vatican. Institutional Christianity of the Vatican is part of the so called "Satanic" global hegemony in the world.

From that view - if Islam can truly crush that so called Satanic evil, especially if it resides within the Vatican, and institutional Christianity, is Islam not saving Western society ? Is Islam so bad if they actually help in overcoming the so called Satanic evil that has infiltrated religion, politics, and economics ?

On the contrary, maybe Islam can actually save the west from infiltration of corruption in religion, politics, economics, etc. in a bizarre twist of fate that most people would not see coming (except those with a little bit of insight ;))

>That's gonna be ALOT of beheadings
That's the part i like
but i doubt it, mudslimes are government cucks, they only kill civilians

t.literal mohammad

>No, you are ruining French culture by replacing it with some sand nigger culture from a far away land.

French culture is aleady over thanks to the left. Thing about yourself mutt. Your country is already half white.

Islam is not a religion. It is organised crime masquerading as a relegion.

I'm sure France will continue to live strong as your language is replaced with Arabic.

The Arabic language is a true metric of how French one can be.

And have you began to learn Spanish?

>also more successful than you

What does shitting on me have to do with your country? This thread is about your country, is it not?

I want France to remain French. You want it to be something else. I care more about your country than you do.

44% of french 18-26 yo voted for FN, even more if you count only for the whites.
Yeah french youth is really embracing Islam.

>I want an oppressive system of falsehood to reign over everybody because I can't deal with my emotions.
Fuck off, Pierre Abdullah. You're a shitty excuse for a man.

>I want France to remain French.

France is not what it was. Who to blame? Not the immigrants.
It began already from WW2.
France took gorillion of africans and arabs to fight the nazis and later other gorillions to rebuild and for cheap labour.

I guess maybe you should deport them then instead of trying to import more trash

You are wrong. Traditions are not forbidden as long, as they dont go into contrary with islam. Look at any muslim nation, they all live after their traditions. Its actually the west who have lost all of their traditions. Yet you say these things to us.

>I unironically want this to happen.
>France

But that's where you are wrong. They all have their millions stockpiled in foreign accounts and will most certainly fuck off when shit hits the fan.

>t.Buttheart KHHV

Do not sweat it Pierre, Islam doesn't guaranty you don't get cucked any day. It is not so exposed to the strangers.

>France is not white anymore deal with it

What about go fuck yourself defeatist cuck

OP is a retarded faggot who lives with his mother although he's 40 y/o - That's why he loves Islam, cause it's the perfect religious for faggots who rape goats

>*religion

OP is still a virgin cocksucker who will probably get pounded by some mudslimes. Fuck you and fuck Islam

Yeah I despise consumer "culture" for the exact same reasons.

I too wish for hated Islam to dominate just to see it wipe that smug little pout off those arrogant normie's faces.

Those same problems exist within Islam, people just jump through more mental gymnastics to justify their bullshit. The problem isn't the religions or any other arbitrary divisive bullshit, the problem is humans. At least 90% of humanity refuse to exist as mindful, intelligent, harmonious, fully-functional human beings; They instead elect an Alpha of their chosen peergroup and mindlessly follow them while engaging in their mindless animalistic behaviors as impulse drives them. You want to fix the world? Kill 6.5 billion humans, then re-educate the survivors, and you'll have a real good start.

Stop i may start to like you

why do I agree with you?

there are many reasons to like me dear frenchie, I truly hope for the best for our countries

Christianity should seek a trade-off of beliefs they are already old beliefs not to far apart. Pretty sure they are tired of their yearly Ramadan just as christmas.

Fully agreed.

Literally a Muslim Brotherhood thread.
Fuck my shit up senpai.
Read the pdfs. It is in english from page 16.
>present Islam as a civilisation alternative

muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum

clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

>modern society gets away with careless sexual mores and no respect for religion or family values.

you know in Islam every man is fucking little boys? Because women are supposed to be pure, men prefer to fuck little kids in the ass

Notre belle Patrie est foutue, j'ai mis ma foie en dieu

Apprends a parler la France.

It’s called freedom. You can have all the family values you want and no one is going to bother you. Just don’t impose your tales of fiction upon others.

Why are always french flags shilling for shitslam?

Muh freedum
What's the next step of your masterplan, "muh Constitution" ?

Whatever it takes. Now go to and share how powerful your dirty really is. You’ll have a captive audience.

Yeah having a Constitution and Freedom are fucking awesome. Its better than being a coward fucking frog faggot who welcomes Sand Nigger Totalitarianism with open arms. Fuck you and your Islam apologism.

You make yourself look stupid with such retarded statements, third worlder.

Check ID's retards

They’re shitskinned sandniggers

Democracy doesn't work for shit, retard.
Nor does dictatoship.

How about Pooloo caste system but enforce it better than they ever could with our money and knowledge?